10

My Fat Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words rang in her hears 'I want to die' all day and night to the point where she stayed home for 3 days in her bedroom to cry as her bestfriend is wanting to give up her life. Jieun felt her stomach growled in hunger and knocked her head lightly but then a forced smile appeared on her face. Her cheeks have become less chubby and her stomach have become less bloated and the only thing she ate for the last 3 days were the weight-loss yoghurt, Milk Yo and Jieun could tell that the yoghurt is starting to work.

She went out under her blanket, walked towards her study table to look at herself on the mirror. Jieun noticed her puffy eyes and slapped her cheeks to wake herself up, "Jieun. You have to be strong! Be strong!" Jieun scowled towards the mirror, "You have to." Jieun whispered and slouched her shoulders to show how down her mood was before jumping out of her seat and take a shower then wore her uniform.

"Glad to see you out of your room." Jieun flinched in surprised when she heard her mother, cooking in the kitchen. "We thought you had killed yourself." Her father jokingly added while chuckling when he sat down on the diner table and read the newspaper causing Jieun frowned, "Then that would make your life easier?" Jieun asked with her eyes looking straight to both of her parents who stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

"If I die, you would be happy because you will only have Naeun. Naeun who's perfect at this and at that!" Jieun exclaimed with tears threathining to get out of her eyes. When her parents didn't answer her, she scoffed in disbelief, "I would be happy as well because I can't take this anymore." Jieun added then walked towards the couch where her bag is and went to school without eating anything.

Jieun made sure her eyes were clear and were white as a snow because she was sure that her classmates were going to make fun of her. Since it was lunch time, she decided to go to the conveniece store to buy salad sandwhich and Milk Yo yoghurt. Whilst she's drinking her yoghurt on a bench with a table in her school, a voice made her stopped and turned her head. "It's nice to see you again, where have you been?" Kai asked causing Jieun to cough and for Kai to tapped her back to help her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you choke." Kai explained with his tongue stuck out to Jieun who pouted.

"You could have killed me then." Jieun smiled, setting the yoghurt on the table and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter