3

My Fat Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though she had promised herself not to eat and lose weight, Jieun felt her stomach grumbled in hunger. She tossed and tossed for few hours until she decided to step out of her room, grabbed her coat downstairs and walked to the supermarket that is always opened 24 hours.

Jieun warmed her hands by rubbing it together as she went to the frozen yogurht machine. She her lips in anticipation as this we'll be her first time trying it after her classmates talked about it for the last few years. Smilling in content, Jieun sat on the swing in the park that was 10 minutes walk from her house as she didn't want anyone to see her.

Taking a huge bite, Jieun scrunched her face in pain as she had experienced the worst brain freeze she had never have before but controlled it by remembering the taste of the banana-flavoured and grin as she took another bite. It was this rare moments when Jieun feel confident and happy. No-one was there to watched her, mocked her, disappoint her.

But you never know when someone could lurk in the dark.

A dark head boy walked across the park silently that Jieun didn't even noticed as she continued to busied her self with the banana-flavoured and hazel nuts frozen yogurht. The boy sat on the swing causing to creak and making Jieun jumped in her seat and whipped her head towards the noise. The boy smiled cheekly and used his index and middle finger to greet her.

"Hi! My name is Taemin. What's yours?" The boy named Taemin asked in cheekiness. Bright and Obnoxious was the impression that Jieun have given the boy beside her in the swing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter