43

My Fat Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He should be happy for her when he heard some quiet murmurs from the girls in the courtyard but somehow he didn't feel that he was happy - disappointed? upset? jealous? Taemin doesn't know anymore about his feelings - indecisive about his feelings. He loves Naeun, yet, Jieun as well.   He ran his hands on his face as the sign of frustration. He needed to get his feelings straight like how straight his hair will be when he had grown it long when Key and Onew had told him to leave his alone and let it grow but growing to the extent of being made fun as a woman instead of a man. Taemin remembered the times where he was getting hit on by guys in his streets and in the malls, especially in the malls - those guys watched your every move and those ert glint on their eyes.   He watched Jieun at the side of his eyes as she mumbled the notes she wrote on her notebooks and began closing and opening it as she test herself, and if she didn't remember the answer, she'd flipped the book open and run her eyes along the lines. "Nitrifying bacteria converts nitrogen gas into nitrites then to nitrates. Denitrifying bacteria converts nitrites..." Jieun trailed on as she made a blank face and her eyebrows frowned in confusion before opening her textbook again.   "Taemin, want to skip class and hang out in the rooftop?" Minho's deep voice snapped Taemin's attention towards his senior friend who gave him an anticipate smirk while he shyly shook his head earning a scowl from his friend who specially went out to go to classroom which is at the other side of the building, just to ask him to hang out with them. "That's pretty rare, Min. You usually would beg us to come and take you away from your class. I guess some people change when they are in-love." Minho commented earning a curious glance from Jieun who looked up from her notebook for a second before coming back quickly to her notes as Taemin began to turned his head on her way. "Goodbye, hyung." Taemin replied shortly as Minho closed his classroom's door.   He continued to watch from the corner of his eyes at Jieun as she blinks in concentration when she puts her notebooks away in her bag and took out an old, thick science book which she borrowed in the library and studied without caring that Taemin is staring at. He didn'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter