33

My Fat Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was beyond worried that he didn't know if he wanted kill her by the moment he heard some from the teacher about two certain people as to why they are absent from the rest of the upcoming class. Somehow, he wanted to go to but he felt that there was someone else, his cousin, with the two people and if he went there, he would surely get a lecture from his cousin.   "I won't ever give her to you."   It may sound possessive threat towards him but he couldn't help not deny that anger in the pit of his stomach like wanting to explode and anger will be filling his blood and the jealousy creeping up to him like oxygen. He scoffed at his thoughts about her, he decided wont think or look at her anymore but sitting beside an empty chair made him think her more and wants to see her.   "No, Taemin." He scold himself as his thoughts were overly thinking more about Jieun. "Don't think of her. She's a friend, okay?" Taemin assured himself with a question but couldn't help to add something more in his head. She's more than a friend..   Taemin exhale through his nose angrily as Jieun kept on bothering his mind. He needs a distraction. Something or someone to keep him off from seeing or hearing from Jieun. He decided that he'll ask Naeun to come to the meadow even though it's going to rain in the evening and hanging out with blood related of Jieun wouldn't entirely distract because he'll surely find something that'll remind him of Jieun from Naeun but.. he needed a distraction.   In the middle of the lesson, Taemin found himself being furious over Jieun contaminating his mind and tried to resist it before getting a scold from his teacher. "Mr Lee.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter