Chapter 9

Reveal those feelings before leaving me

A/N: Story will end soon.

**>o<**

One month later.....

You take your diary and write everything that happens yesterday on the bed. Suddenly, you receive a call from SUn Mi.

"Yo Sun Mi" you said cheerfully.

"Yes Min Ra, this is her mom. Can you do me a favor as her bestfriend?"

"O yea, sure. Why not?" You said politely.

"Sun Mi is now in the same hospital as Nichkhun. Can you visit her?"

"Yes" you said. then she hung up the phone.

You take a taxi and go to the hospital. It took you 45 minutes but you want to go because it is for your friend Sun Mi. Then when you reach the hospital, you pay the driver. You pass some rooms in the thrid floor. And in the third floor, the wall is replaced with a clear glasses that you can see the people inside well. You look at each room as you are curious of what happens. Suddenly, you see Nichkhun. He was transfered from the old room you have visited to this room now. You just pass by him and immediately go to Sun Mi's room which is 3-46.

"Hi Sun Mi!" you immediately greet her when you open the door.

"Oh, I'm glad to see you. How do you know that I'm here?"

"I know everything about you." You smiled. "And what are you suffering from?"

"Severe fever. But I'm getting better whenever I see you." She smiled. "Doctor said that I'm gonna got out of the hospital in three days time. Isn't it good?"

"Yes, it must be. But I must leave now. Bye!" you wave to Sun mI as she waves back to you.

You got to the same path as before and you see that guy again, Nichkhun. You kept on looking at him and you can't stand it anymore. You go to his room and sit on his bed.

"So" you said, mocking him. "How's your  good life here?"

He just kept quite. His lips sealed. 

"If you are not answering, I will be leaving" you stand up and wanna leave but your heart drop down.

"Ani" his soft voice whisper with no strength. "Don't leave"

your tears drops so much. you turn around to him.

"You;ve treat me so bad in my life! You ! I always run after you but you just look away and ignore me like taht? You just bully me like that?! Now, I'm looking away from you and you are chasing after me! What kind of in by are you?! Just tell me that you hate me in your life! Just tell me that I'm a B****! I know what your feeling istowards me but you never say it in you life! Now, before you die, just tell me that for you, I;m a B****!" you shout as your voice go husky. and showing your middle finger.

"wai--" you turn around and see him holding a letter.

"Min Ra" his voice is so quite. "I;m holding my breath only for you. This second, also right now, watch me die"

Then, you can't hear his breath inhaling and exhaling. You immediately run to him, take the letter. 

"Nichkhun!" you shouted at him. Then press his chest. "I am going to miss you" you lay your head on him. Then you look at the machine beside him that shows his life. You detect it as a morse code, then ot reveals. he loves you too much that he pretend to hate you in his whole life. Then you open the letter. it is a love letter which you reply with a short essay. Then, keep it.