Chapter 5

Reveal those feelings before leaving me

Today, you are too lazy and dizzy to go to school as the guy who you like, Nichkhun, kept on bullying you together with his friends. You get to school with your backpack while holding the recorder in your hand. You bring the recorder today because you have music lesson today. You reach the school but you are too early even you walk to school today. But the reason why you are holding your recorder in your hand instead of putting it in the bag is because: you are preaparing to hit your first and second disaster.

You reach your class and dropped your bag again, but as you are too lazy, even your body follows now and you fell. But still, yu have enough power to stand up and go to the chair. Suddenly, you heard someone murmering and you know it is your first disaster. You suddenly feel your power increasing again, and you grab your recorder.

*It must be Nichkhun* you smirk happily. *Beware, I prepare you a surprise* you acted like you play a song.

Nichkhun goes to the class with wobbly leg and you suddenly approach him. 

"Mwo?! Stop hating me like that! You !" you shouted at him.

He just smirks not powerfully and playfully as usual and lazily goes to his seat like your excistence is missing. 

*He must be stressed* you thought. 

Today, you saw him without his group. He sits alone in the canteen but suddenly his group comes. But he always said.

"Ok, I'm finish eating friends sorry, I'm going upstairs." He then leave with the food in his hand and his drink. His friedns just shrug.

*Good* you thought as you see those dramas going on.