Chapter 10

Reveal those feelings before leaving me

50 years later.....

You go to the grave as it is your culture every year and you bring 3 of your grandchildren. In the car, you tell how your relationship with Nichkhun is and how it ends.

"And.. That is how we eneded up sadly" you said to them.

"But, where are we going?" 

"To the grave" you said as you drive your car.

When you reach, all of you give flowers to the grave and while you were walking, you found out Nichkhun's. You stare at it, remembering the past, when you and Nichkhun were enemies, until he revealed that he loved you. Your trembling hand goes to your pocket, and grab a letter. That's the letter that he gave you before. You stick it firmly to his grave.

*Khun* you cried. *I wish you still could feel my love towards you there, in heaven* Then, you erase your tears.

"What are you doing?" your grandchild asked you.

"Hoping that Khun knows taht I loved him so much" you reply with a forced smile.

"I thought you hate him" she said.

"Yes, I did" you sit and talk face to face with her. You put you hand on her head. "later, you will understand what love means"

"Cause love is till forever. No matter how much you hate him or her, you can't lie if it is already about love"