Chapter 6

Reveal those feelings before leaving me

The next day. You go to school happily not as usual as you see what happens yesterday. Then, in the first lesson Nichkhun is not there which means he is not going to school today. You are happy.

*Yeah! My first disaster is not going to school today. It is like living in a fantasy world* you thought as a smile is written in your face.

You open your bag actually to check what you bring for recess time today. And suddenly you remember that you bring a morse code book to school to memorise it here when you see the book. You grab the book and open it. You memorize the book as possible as you can. People see you with unreadable expression. You are confused of what they are doing. So you lokk at them but suddenly they leave. And the bell rang.

*aish* you put the book inside your desk and prepare for the first lesson. The teacher comes one second after you put in the book.

"Good morning" You smile and bow to her. Then she smiled back to you. Then you sit down. 

She gives the students some works to do and there is 50 questions all over and worst, it is math that you hated so much. Then, you think and plan to cheat others. You look around but you cancel your plan as you are not sure of their answers. You see them scratching their head in confusion. Then you give up and stretch yourself. Then, wanting the teacher to be mocked, you write 'Mrs.Kang b****'. You then do the work again without thinking until you reach number 35. Then she say "please submit students". You are so shocked.

"ANi!!" You said to her. "I thought we will check it together?" you said as you cover the part.

"ani" she murmers.

You are too afraid that she still can see the writing of your pencil even if you erase it.You look for your pen correcter when you realise that you left it at home. So you tore the part quickly and submit it quickly so the others can cover your paper. You sigh in a relief and go back to your seat.