Chapter 3

Reveal those feelings before leaving me

Second day of school, you go to school and drop your bag. You are too tired of the homeworks you teachers gave you yesterday. You sit on your chair and feel asleep. Before your eyes really close, you can feel someone throwing you a paper to your hand. You immediately see who throws it to you. And it is Nichkhun, the one you like. Actually, you feel okay and wanted to hold your anger. But when you look at your hand, You have a papercut.

*Ouch* You see your hand. You grab your make up box and take a cotton. Trying to make it recover, He throws you one more piece which you can avoid.

"YAh! I'm not doing anything to you idiot!" you shouted to him while trying to reciver the papercut.

"HAha. So funny" He rolled his eyes "You like me?"

"In our age, we can now choose someone to love" You murmer, not even looking at him.

"Excuse me?" HE stands up and stand beside you, who is sitting. "Do I really know you?"

"Excuse me idiot" You stand up and glare at him. "I also don't know whether i know you or not. But please stop doing that to me idiot" You eyes got wider.

"But I also know" You said to him. "You like someone here. If you do, you are not an idiot anymore." 

"You want me to reveal?" He looks at you sharply.

"Reveal what dude?" 

"That girls in this school are . How can I find a girl as hot as me when she is a boy. Or even she is still agirl. Body is needed to attract my eyes. And also, for additional information. You are one of the girls." He said with ease ti you.

"Should I trust you?" You tilt your head. Then you look at the mirror. Either you are not pretty or bad looking. But your brain could function well than his. But when you remember he said including you, you slap him hardly on his cheek, grab his hair and fall him down.

"ok, now what? Hottest guy nichkhun can be injured by a girl" You show a devil laugh.