Chapter 8

Reveal those feelings before leaving me

After 15 minutes, someone woke you up and it is Sun Mi.

"Yea?" you rub your eyes. "I'm sleepy and bored. Why should I go?" 

"because teacher wanted to" she answered with ease, not knowing what your heart feels about him.

"fine" you open your eyes clearly and jumped out from your seat.

You walk lazily to the hospital and you are walking half asleep. And lazily.

"Min Ra? I thought you like him. Why do you walk lazily like that?" Taec asks you.

"I used to love. Not like him. But, I don't even like him now. It's the opposite of love now" you walk pass him quickly before he asks you more questions. But, you can feel your heart dropping down.

*Yes, I don't like him now* you thought. But your body immediately let your heart drop down, let your lips frown and let your eyes to fall tears. *only fake tears because sleepiness* you thought.

You always try tp ignore it but It goes more severe and severe and severe. You just can't ignore it. Your heart reveals the real feelings. 

Finally, you reach Nichkhun's room and see him as though he wanna collapse but seeing his friends is a great moment for him. He immediately cheer up. He receives gifts from his bestfriend with a smile. Suddenly, you see him looking around the room.

*OMG. This must be dangerous.* you thoughtas you hide yourself behind your because you don't want him to even get sick because of you.

But you are too late that he sees you with a glare ang bitter face that means to shoo you away.

*did he hate me that much?* you turn around as tears fall down from your eyes to cheek. 

"Ms, i should go home now" you said to your teacher without even looking and her and without stopping. You take a taxi, go to school, pick up your bag, and go home.

"Nichkhun !!" You immediately shouted when you reach your room. You cried and cover yourself with pillow until you sleep.