chapter 4

Reveal those feelings before leaving me

After he knew that you loved him, his group always bully you yet, your friends aren't fighting against him. But, You knew you cause it since the first they bully you. Yes, It is 100% Chansung, yes it is.

*Chansung* You think as you knock your finger to your desk several times. You look around and find out chansung standing alone. *Chansung . Here is only the chance when I see him without his friends. Good* You thought. You stand up and approached him. When you see Chansung approaching his friends, you immediately run to him before he could approach his friends.

You grab him by his shirt and drag him to somewhere quite and there's no one. Suddenly, when you see no one, you release your grip to his shirt and replace it with a strangle.

"Mwo!?" He said as he cough hardly, not able to breath. Then you release the strangle and started talking to him.

"You " you said to him with a sharp glare.

"B-but.." He stops and tilt his head in confusion. "w-what is this a-abo-out?"

"It's him. I know you did."

"Who is the him that you mean?" he acted still. 

*aish this boy* you thought.

"Don't try to act in front of me. I maybe bad at acting but i can recognize someone's feeling" You still stare sharply at him.

"That N guy?"

"Yep, you are correct. WHy do you tell him that I loved him?" You asked him sternly.

"easy. Because haters gonna hate" he smirks and leave you alone.

You sigh. You stressed out. *I wish I had a golf club to be here with me* you said and leave from your spot.