Chapter 7

Reveal those feelings before leaving me

Everyone is waiting for the teacher to come to the class. Your friends are walking around the classwhile talking or even playing. You are sitting on your chair and you keep stretching your body and you also keep on yawning because you feel something is missing. You sigh, think and think when suddenly you remember to study the morse code book. You grab and study for 3 minutes when suddenly the teacher comes. Then the student immediately run like a mouse to their sits, bumping to one another.

The teacher looked at all what happened but just kept quite. She kept walking to her chair which is in front. Then, grab some notes which is the information that she will tell you. She  looked sad and sigh. She clears his voice and started reading the information.

"ok, so students, please listen to this very important information. I want you to be quite." she said.

"yea? What information?" you bravely make a noise.

"The information is about your friend Nichkhun." she said

*Err..... Why must be Nichkhun* you make a face and complain in your heart.

The students sit politely because Nichkhun is actually a good friend to anyone except you. Noone hates him except you.

"Everytime we finish school, we must go to the bus which is going to Nichkhun's hospital. Nichkhun hasn't been attending school because he has been suffering a cancer. According to the doctor, he can't save him and Nichkhun would probably die soon, except, God give miracle to him, which make him will recover." The teacher said and put the notes to her table and began to go downstairs to lead the students to the bus. They leave their bag there because later, they will get back to school.

You leave your bag and you can feel yourself really bored, but happy to hear that he would die soon. But instead, you are also angry that uou must visit him everyday. You listen to a song and slept.