Chapter 1

Reveal those feelings before leaving me

(Always Author's POV)

You slammed the door as you know what will happen at school. You go to school by taxi and reach your school. You take a deep breath and enter nervously even though you enter the same school as before. As you expected, whispers with the name MIn RA came out. You know this will happen from the first because you have been crying the whole day yesterday which made your face swollen till your big eyes look small. you step backwards from the gate of your school and say to yourself.

*I shouldn't have go to school today. But since I am here, i must do it.* You take a deep breath again. Hold your chest with your palm and enter the gate of school.

You go to your class which is in the 2nd floor. When you reach there, you open your bag and take out the book for the first lesson. While you were doing this action, you felt a boy backhugging you. You know who he is actually. To make sure, you turn around and your guess is correct. It is Dong Woon.

"Hellooo" His hand waves toward your face.

"Oh" You acted like you are shocked. "hello. And how is your holiday to Australia?"

"Good one. But It is so hot........ You see my skin? Getting darker" he answered.

*Fine. What is this boring conversation?* You thought.

Not long after, he threw you a piece of letter. You can feel that it is not only a letter, but a thing which made the envelope feels thick.

"What the hell are you giving me?" You open it and found out a sydney coin and also an aborigine necklace."Thanks" You hug him and go away.

Dong woon is actually a friend that you say as a really close friend, or even the closest best friend for you. But, you know he loves you till the end which you dont care. But, you know actually what is the next topic. Yes, you and Dong Woon. YEs it is. You are 100% sure about it. And as you guess, not even 3 minutes, the gossip came out.

A lot of friends ask you whether the relationship is real or not, but you keep ignoring with a yawn, or even stretching your body inj front of them and just go away. But, innocent Dong Woon cannot lie, he seems to always say the truth. Yes, he is an innocent stupid hamster.

"YAh! Min Ra! Come on! Trust me! Just say the fact to me!" SUn mi, your best friend, said.

"Yah!" You push her away. "My life is none of your business man!" You said to her and go away with a long distance.