I Will be by Your Side

Who is The Angel Now? A Sequel to "A Beautiful Accident"

I went to our dorm looking depressed. I expected everyone would be asleep already but my expectations were wrong. Donghae was still awake. He sat in the couch with his eyes barely open.

"Ya! Donghae-shi? Why are you still awake?" I asked him while removing my shoes. He stood up closer to me, "I was waiting for you." I smirked at him and replied, "Why would you wait for me? I told you already I will go home late tonight." He threw me a pout, "I got worried. Why do you look depressed?" He asked "I.. met her again." I explained in a low tone voice. He sighted, "Why are you getting yourself hurt?" my eyes widened, "it's none of your business Donghae! Is it my fault I still love her?!" I said furiously. He suddenly hugged me tight and whispered, "I am only worried. I don't want to see you getting hurt." my jaw dropped and I hugged him back. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Me and Donghae talked all night and told him what happened. He comforted me all night and made me feel kind of better.


-Donghae's POV-

Why is this person so numb? Can't he see? I love him. I don't want him getting hurt but his only happiness is when Haera is around. I guess there is nothing I can do about it.


-Haera's POV-

I'm so tired I could just sleep here. I'm at a radio station having an interview with my cousin Sunny. We talked and talked for 2 straight hours.

Finally we finished and I was in my way downstairs and bumped into Super Junior. "Haera Noona!" KiBum shouted. "Oh KiBum-shi! Oh, Oppas annyeonghaseyo." I bowed "What are you doing here?" Heechul asked, "I was on a radio show a while ago. How about you guys? I mean why are you a whole?" I replied, "We're guesting Heechul's Youngstreet." Leeteuk explained. "Oh? Is that so? Good luck then." I smiled, "We should be going now. You take care. See you around." Donghae smiled. We greeted each other goodbye although I didn't want to say goodbye yet, Well, to Leeteuk of course.

I went down the parking lot and I heard somebody call my name, I turned around and saw Leeteuk running for me. My heart beat increased its speed as he got closer to me.

"Oh Oppa?" I asked, he smiled at me and said "I'm sorry I suddenly left the other night. MiYeon suddenly called so I had to go." "Aniyo~ It's okay, why didn't she come though?" I asked, "She had a CF shooting she forgot about it so yeah." I nodded my head and smiled at him. "Do you have any plans later?" He asked. "No. Not that I know of. Why?" I asked with a smile. "You wanna go get dinner? Just to make up to you." "You don't have to do that but sure." I smiled accepting his offer. "I'll pick you up then? Later at 9?" I nodded my head as he ran back to the studio.

I went inside my car with a big smile on my face. My heart beat could have stopped at any moment but I can't die now, I still had to see him.

I went home and took a shower and fixed myself. I wore my usual clothes, I can't make him think I'm trying to impress him, besides what he sees is what he gets. I wore a white dress since I know it's his favourite and a trench coat and tied my hair with curls at the end. I put a little make up on and found myself ready.

It was 9:30 already but he still wasn't  here. I sat in the couch watching TV and waited for him. Without me knowing I fell asleep. I woke up at 1am and he still wasn't there. I checked my phone for messages but there was nothing. My heart ached and I couldn't help but cry. I'm too stupid to fall for that, he's not even my boyfriend so why would I cry 'cause if him? I wiped my tears and changed my clothes. My tummy started to mumble, I remembered I haven't eaten anything yet and there is no food on the fridge so I went to a store and ate Ramyeon. As I gulped the soup someone sat next to me.

"Ya! Why are your eyes swollen?" He asked. "Eunhyuk-shi?" I asked as I studied his face. He nodded his head and smiled, "I'm just sleepy." I lied "Aniyo, you cried didn't you?" he asked looking at me deeply, I just shyly nodded my head as he sat closer to me. "Hyung was supposed to meet you right?" he asked, I just kept silent and didn't say a word, "You cried 'cause he didn't show up? Well MiYeon called him so he didn't make it." he explained. I looked at him with teary eyes and hugged him. He held my head and whispered, "Don't worry, I'm here. I could be your angel instead of him."

That night Eunhyuk became my shoulder to cry on. He was with me every time I get hurt. We became best friends and I'm actually worried about that. When we were on high school our relationship started like that. I don't want that to happen again.


-Eunhyuk's POV-

I wanted to become Haera's angel instead of Leeteuk. I wanted us to be more than friends, it hurts me too much that Leeteuk hyung is hurting her without him knowing. I can't tell him that anyway, I'm too afraid he'll fall for Haera.

Every time I was with Haera my heart smiled and cried at the same time. It hurts 'cause her tongue only speaks of Leeteuk and I'm happy 'cause I get to be with her a lot. She started to call me often and hang out with me but I know her heart wants Leeteuk.

One night I came home drunk and as usual Donghae was there waiting for me. I spoke words I didn't mean so I guess I got Donghae hurt. He suddenly hugged me and whispered "I can't stand seeing you hurt. I'll be your angel Lee Hyukjae-shi, I'll protect you." and tears started to fall from his eyes.

What am I feeling? Lee Donghae why are you like this? Am I falling for you? But I can't .. I love Haera. I can't ..

 


Is it too short? I don't know what to put anymore. The next will be my last update for today.