The Heavens Cried Along with Me.

Who is The Angel Now? A Sequel to "A Beautiful Accident"

 

-Haera's POV-

So here I am laying on my bed admiring my ring tomorrow is the day. I'm on the right age to get married but am I with the right man? I guess I love Eunhyuk, I really do but he doesn't deserve me, Donghae does. The way Donghae looks at Hyukjae is just unexplainable that bring out sparks. From what Eunhyuk tells me Donghae really takes care of him well and I'm afraid I may not be able to do that with Eunhyuk all the time.

It's not like I could tell Eunhyuk something like "Hey Eunhyuk, I don't want to marry you, you should marry Donghae." No, that can't be. I guess I should just see what happens.

Ring .. Ring ..

Who could be calling at this hour? It's 10pm already. I flipped my phone and the contact name was Leeteuk, now that's unexpected. I wonder what he wants?

"Yubuhseyo?" I answered
"Haera-shi?"
"Oh Oppa? What made you call at this time? Kwaenchanayo?"
"Yee~ Listen, Can we meet tonight?"
"I don't know Oppa.."
"I know I have done wrong things before but you really can't decline, I'm already on your front door."

I peaked outside my window and found a white car there so I opened the door and let him in, "Come in Oppa." I asked. He smiled at me and removed his shoes, "Can we go somewhere?" He asked sitting at the sofa, "Oh Waeyo?" I asked sitting next to him, "I just want to make it up to you. You know, before you become Mrs. Lee" he smiled, "You don't need to do that." I said coldly, his eyes widened and laughed "Yaa! Haera-shi don't tell me you're treating me like that just 'cause you're engaged to Hyukjae. I know you still like me." he finished off with a smirk.

My eyes just widened with the things he said. I mean is it really that obvious that I'm in love with him?! Leeteuk-shi please don't make me sin.

"Fine, I'll go get dressed." I said and stood up. I wore the special dress I was supposed to wear when he didn't show and tied my hair in a bun. I went outside my room and I saw him smile when he saw me that gave me shivers and made me smile too.

He drove me to somewhere unfamiliar and as we drove there was no awkwardness at all. It didn't seem that he just broke my heart a few times, No, It was like we were close friends.

He parked the car somewhere and went inside this cruise ship that was a restaurant. I could see famous people here and the place was hidden so that means it's media free and for the famous only.

"Oppa, were not on a date right?" I asked as we went inside, he just smiled at me and went inside.

We went on the top of the cruise ship where there was no roof and a live band were singing romantic slow songs. The waiter got our order and while we waited he crossed his arms and leaned his back at his chair and smiled.

"So.. Are you happy with Hyukjae?" he asked, "Of course I am. I love him." I answered proudly, "I thought you loved me?" he asked. I can't believe he could ask me something like that. I was about to answer him back but our order came. Wow! That was fast.

"Let's eat well." he said with a smile as he grabbed his chopsticks. I ate too and the silence between us was heard. I looked at him while he was taking a bite that made us bust into awkward laughter.

"Yaa! Uwah! Their kimchi here is delicious. Here take a bite." he offered. He fed me and looked at my face. "It's good." I smiled weakly, "Eyyy. Kodjimal, your smile seemed fake." he complained, "Aniyo, I have a weak tongue when it comes to spicy food, Oppa." I explained, "Oh jincha?! Mianheyo, Haera-shi. Here eat some meat to make the hotness disappear." he offered feeding me again.

I felt something was wrong. I felt like cheating on my fiancé. This isn't right. I still love Leeteuk for God's sake. My smile dropped and he must have noticed.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, "No. It's nothing." I lied. He raised a brow and examined my face. I felt shy so I just kept my head down and avoid eye contact with him.

He stopped looking at my face and looked around. "Ya! Come with me." he said standing up and offered his hand. He dragged me to a table in front of the live band and he stood up and whispered something to the lead vocal.

He suddenly went to the piano and started playing and singing ..

*Insert all my hear lyrics / kiss good bye here*

When the song ended he bowed at the crowd that applauded him and we went back to our table.

"Whoa. You have a really nice voice, Oppa." I complimented him, "You heard the lyrics clearly?" he asked smiling, "Of course I did, did you compose that?" I smiled, "Ne~~ I made that for you." he smiled back, "Mwo? Aniyo Oppa, don't you mean your fiancé?" I asked all confused, "Fiancé? I have one? Really? Who?" he asked back, "Ya! Don't joke around." I said acting mad, "Aniyo~ Really!" he answered as if he was clueless, "MiYeon-shi." I answered in a low tone voice.

Silence surrounded us until he suddenly bursted out laughing, "Ya! Why are you laughing?!" I asked kicking his feet below the table, "Okay, Okay, I'll explain." he answered pushing his chair. He pulled my hands and led me to the ship's balcony. We leaned in the bars and smelt the sea as the waves crashed gently in the ship. "So? Spill!" I ordered him.

He released a sigh and began, "You know the night it was raining? The night I told you I was supposed to propose to MiYeon? When I went to the car I broke up with her 'cause my heart ached seeing you cry, I can't marry MiYeon if you're the one in my heart. So anyway, I want back for you but I saw you kissing Hyukjae, I guess I was too late. No wonder it was raining, the heavens cried along with me. I kept on hiding from you 'cause I know you'll be with Eunhyuk all the time. Now I regret everything." he smirked as tears went down his face.

I didn't do anything but stare at him with my teary eyes. I was still confused and I can't believe him. He's a coward! My heart ached and smiled at the same time knowing he loves me but it's just too late.

"But why? How? Ugh.." I muttered, "You know the time I saved you? My feeling started there. Sparks flew instantly and the times you were there for me, I felt you were the one. I guess you are the one for another man." he answered not looking at me but the sea. I leaned my head to his shoulders as he put his arms around me. "I still love you.." I whispered to him, "I love you too." he whispers back kissing my head as he rubbed my shoulders with his hands giving chills to my spine.

"Ya! What are you two doing?!" Someone shouted at us. I turned around and saw her. Omona! It can't be...

 



 

Is it too short? Kkkk~ I think I'll end it soon after two or more chapters? Get ready to say good bye to Haera. T.T Sorry for any typos or misspelled words. I wrote this on my iPod so yeah. My left hand is hurt right now due to my taekwondo training so I'll do my best to update ~ See you on the next chapter. Please do comment and subscribe ~ I would feel much better. ^^