You're My Angel Now

Who is The Angel Now? A Sequel to "A Beautiful Accident"

 

I was at SMent bldg and it was a rainy night, I was about to go home but the rain poured heavily so I went to Uncle Lee's office and borrowed an umbrella. I walked into the parking lot and I looked for my car. While I was looking I spotted Leeteuk who was so wet. "Oppa!" I shouted, he ran towards me and I sheltered him with my umbrella. "What are you doing here all wet?" I asked,

"I forgot my car keys in the bldg but I thought it was closed already." he explained,

"Well lucky for you I'm here to save you." I joked.

He laughed his peculiar but cute laugh and asked "Well, Who is the angel now? It's not me this time." He smiled.

"Ya! Stop joking you still owe me. I waited all night the other night but you didn't come." I pouted,

"Oh Ne ~~ About that I'm really sorry but I had to plan something." he explained,

"Really? What?" I asked.

"I'm going to propose to MiYeon at Jeju next week." He answered.

I felt my body weaken, So weak I didn't have enough strength to hold the umbrella, I dropped it and let the rain drops flow with my tears while my heart ached so much.

"but Oppa.." I said looking at him. I couldn't see his face 'cause my tears and the rain made my vision blurry. "I love you.." I said in a weak voice.

"I'm sorry Haera, I loved you too but It's too late" He explained. There was a car that honked wherein Leeteuk ran to it. It must be MiYeon, he left me alone standing in the rain as my eyes kept on crying.

I could have just stayed there until I felt some footsteps running towards me. 
Someone suddenly hugged me so tight.

"Haera.." He whispered. Although I couldn't see him his voice definitely identified him, it was Eunhyuk.

I hugged him back and kept on crying and I started whining. "It Hurts. Neomu Appayo." I whispered at him as he kept on hugging me.


He pulled away from the hug and looked at me.

"It's okay to cry since it's raining. Haera-shi I don't like seeing you cry but since I can't it's okay if you do. You are hurt so cry." he said holding my back.

I just cried more and when he couldn't take my tears anymore he brushed his lips to mine to stop me from whining. I felt his body push to mine as I kissed him back. My tears suddenly stopped and my body lifted. We pulled away to each other as we went to his car to get some shelter.

"Oppa." I mumbled,

he looked at me and wiped my tears "Shhhhh. Haera it's okay, I'm here." he said smiling,

"Oppa, you're the angel, not him." I cried,

he looked at me in the eyes and said, "He's an angel Haera, but I guess he belongs to another girl."

I looked at him back and smiled "Saranghae." I told him, his eyes widened as he hugged me tight he looked at me once more and pressed his lips to mine as I kissed him back.

He pulled the kiss and asked me again "Be mine again? Let me be your angel?" I nodded my head and he kissed me once more.

I was really touched by his words so my heart budged, I fell in love with Eunhyuk again. I still loved Leeteuk but my heart fell for Eunhyuk again. I feel so bad that I still loved Leeteuk but I could always change my feelings for him.

Ever since that night I haven't seen Leeteuk. As far as I know me and Eunhyuk are having a good relationship. Like what we used to have but better. We see each other every day and he protects me from the media a lot. The members seem to be okay with it. I guess the dream was far from reality.

Still, my heart sometimes looks for Leeteuk, but that cannot happen He's with MiYeon now and I'm with Eunhyuk. What I'm worried about is what did he mean by "I loved you too but it's too late?"



 

Last update for today. Gaaaah~ School is coming. T.T I hope to finish it before school starts. I expect comments and subscribers when I update next time. Kkkkk ~ JOKING. but I hope you do read my new story, okay? Thankyou! See you soon! Fighting to all fangirls/boys out thaaaar ~~ <333