Threats.

Who is The Angel Now? A Sequel to "A Beautiful Accident"

 

"Ya! What are you two doing?!" Someone shouted at us. I turned around and saw her. Omona! It can't be..

My eyes widened when I saw her. She might misunderstand that we are dating but from the looks of our position we do look like dating.

"Oh wae?!" Leeteuk asked still holding my shoulder, I removed his hand and went some inches away from him and kept my head down. MiYeon smirked when she saw me do that and looked back at Leeteuk.

"Ya, Leeteuk-shi, how could you replace me with her? She's already getting married with Hyukjae." MiYeon exclaimed, Leeteuk just rolled his eyes until MiYeon replied again, "Or maybe not after I tell Eunhyuk what I saw." she evilly smiled.

Leeteuk took a deep breath and grabbed MiYeon's wrist. They went somewhere but I just stayed there thinking of probably the worst case scenarios that could happen tomorrow.

A few minutes later Leeteuk came back. Leeteuk sighted, "You know what? I regret doing this. I'm still in love with MiYeon and I know you are in love with Hyukjae, I'm sorry, just forget what happened tonight, Congratulations for your wedding tomorrow." he smiled and left as he took MiYeon's hand who was waiting for him on the exit.

When they left my phone rang. Great, it was Eunhyuk. "Oppa?" I answered, "Oh? Where is my future wife?" he asked giggling, "I'm at the restaurant on a dock, you?" I asked back, "Oh jincha? I'm near there, wait for me outside, okay?" he ordered, "Yee~ See you." I said hanging up.

I went outside and found his car parking. I stood on the door waiting for him while rubbing my elbows. He went outside his car wearing a black fit shirt that drew his abs and I couldn't help but smile at him as he threw me his gummy smile. He automatically kissed my lips and smiled again.

"So? Have you eaten?" he asked, "Yes. I'm assuming you haven't?" I smiled, he shook his head and held his tummy, "Ya, you work out to much, Hyukjae-shi. You weren't like this before." I said, "Donghae just needs a workout buddy so I joined him." he explained, I rolled my eyes at him as he looked back at me with a killer stare, "Let's just go to my house, I'll cook you food." I offered shyly, he gave me one more killer stare and laughed, "Why are you being so shy? We are gonna get married tomorrow and you're blushing in front of me?" He asked holding tight at my hand, "Let's just go." I laughed back at him.

He drove to my house and on our way there was traffic so he got bored and he remembered to ask, "Why were you there again?" he turned to me, "I had dinner with Sunny." I lied. He seemed satisfied with my excuse so he changed the subject.

When we arrived we took off our shoes so I asked him what he wanted to eat and all he answered was pizza. He didn't change a bit. I ordered pizza and as we waited he the TV and sat on the sofa, I went upstairs to change my clothes.

I looked in front of the mirror wiping my make up off, having flashbacks ..

"I'm sorry, just forget what happened tonight ... "

I reached for the back zipper of my dress but I couldn't reach it. I felt something behind me so I looked at the mirror and saw Eunhyuk hugging me from my back. "I'll get it for you." he whispered in my ear as he slid the zipper down and felt his soft fingers along with it that made my spine shiver. He kissed my shoulders as he hugged me tighter. I turned to him and wrapped my hands in his neck as he held my hips. I smiled at him as he hugged me tighter, he bit his lower lip and I could tell he was about to kiss me until the doorbell rang,

"Pizza delivery" the guy yelled out, we let go of each other and laughed, "Could you get that?" I asked him, he just bit his lips, Frowned and went downstairs.

I went downstairs and the pizza was still closed and found him sitting in the sofa with his arms wide open. I took the box of pizza and opened a bottle of SoJu and sat next to him, he sat closer to me and stared, "You watching TV or me?" I joked, he laughed along with me and kept on pushing his body to mine.

I reached for the remote and found showbiz extra, "let’s so who's fake dating now." I joked, "Omo! It's hyung!" Eunhyuk said with his eyes widening, I focused on the TV again and saw a picture of Leeteuk kissing MiYeon,

"The couple was seen in a parking lot near SMent which was known as the home of paparazzi. Now fans went crazy but some say it was all for show but the thing is, Super Junior's Leeteuk was kissing an unfamiliar face which was rumoured to be Shin MiYeon according to netizens."

I just sat there and stared at the TV screen, "I guess they got back together." Eunhyuk said as he switched the channel, I just went closer to him and hugged him and felt protection as my heart is breaking, I guess me and Leeteuk weren't meant to be, he wasn't my angel, Eunhyuk is and here is me feeling it.

Without me knowing tears dropped from my face and Eunhyuk wiped them away, "Wae?" he asked putting his arms around me, "I can't believe we are getting married tomorrow." I lied smiling weakly, "Neither can't I." he smiled pinching my nose and pecked my lips.


-Eunhyuk's POV-

No turning back now. Donghae I'm so sorry I love you but Haera is the one for me, she's not my angel but I guess destiny wants us. Leeteuk Hyung you'll regret losing a girl like her.

I pushed my body to hers and kept her in my arms 'cause I knew she got hurt when she saw Hyung kissing MiYeon.


-Leeteuk's POV-

"Are you happy now?!" I asked this terrible witch that seemed satisfied.

"Yes, I guess I'll see you at the wedding, babe." she hugged,

"Get off me." I demanded as I pushed her down.

"Well I'll go now." she said,

I rolled my eyes at her "So?" I asked,

"You'll drive me home." she demanded,

"I don't want to, I'm not your driver." I said,

"We had an agreement." she blackmailed, I put my hands in pockets and got my car keys and sighted,

"Let's go." I drove her home and as she went down,

"Ya! Don't misunderstand, the kiss a while ago was nothing. It's all for show so don't get your hopes up after Haera's wedding." I smirked and left without waiting for her reply.

I can't believe I'll hold my peace forever. Well Haera, I guess we really weren't meant to be, Eunhyuk has been your angel anyway, you deserve him.



 

I am back. >:DD So anyway, some of my "A Beautiful Accident" Readers didn't read my sequel. Wae? =O I wasn't supposed to update but I saw lovely coments and new subscribers ~ Please let them increase. ^^ School is coming so I think the next chapter will be the end? I don't know yet, but please leave lotes of love. ^^