I wish We Could All Get Our Happy Ending ..

Who is The Angel Now? A Sequel to "A Beautiful Accident"

 

A few months have passed ..

Today is a rainy day in Seoul but Eunhyuk kept on nagging me to see him after Sukira. I couldn't resist him so I went there and found him waiting for me in the parking lot with an umbrella.

"Good Evening." He greeted showing his gummy smile, I smiled back at him as he opened the front seat for me. "You had dinner already?" He asked holding my hand, "No not yet. How about you?" I asked gripping his hand, "How could I eat if I was busy thinking of you?" He smiled as we both blushed. We finally arrived, it was the old restaurant we went in but it was dark.

Eunhyuk opened the lights and gave me a bouquet of white roses as romantic music played. He held my hand and led me to our old table which was beautifully decorated and had food.

"Eunhyuk-shi?" I smiled at him, "Haera-shi" he replied taking my hand. "Lee Haera-shi, you are the most perfect girl I have ever known, I don't wanna lose this opportunity again, I was supposed to do it before debut but I was weak. So now I ask you, after the years we knew each other, Will you be by my side forever?" he asked while pulling a blue diamond ring from a cute box he got from his pocket.

I stared at him with a smile and tears nearly falling and nodded my head saying, "I'd love to."

He flashed me gummy smile once more and put the ring on my finger and pressed his lips to mine and of course I kissed him back.

I really lived Eunhyuk and I do until now and forever, I guess I have no choice but forget Leeteuk.


-Eunhyuk's POV-

Finally, Haera will be mine forever, but I'm worried about my feelings for Donghae and her feelings for Leeteuk Hyung. I guess I just need to trust myself and Haera.

After my proposal I told the members and they seem happy for me. We ordered pizza and drank a little and went straight to bed. I just finished brushing my teeth and was about to go to bed until I heard sobbing from the kitchen.

It was Donghae. "Ya! Donghae-shi what are you doing? Why aren't you sleeping yet?" I asked rubbing my eyes, he just kept on looking down and didn't say a single word. I sat next to him and looked at him, he looked back at me with tears, "Why did you?" he asked sobbing, "Why what?" I asked back, "You proposed to her." he answered, "Yeah, so?" I asked nervously, "Lee Hyukjae-shi can't you feel that I love you? The times I've been there for you, took car for you and gave you my love, isn't that enough for you to love me back?" he asked as his tears fell down from his face. I was just shocked and my eyes locked at his and before I could even say anything he continued talking, "Huh. You can't see all of that, can you? 'cause you're too bust looking at Haera, right? Can't you see Hyukjae-shi? Haera belongs with Leeteuk Hyung and I'm not just saying that 'cause I like you." He finished and cleared his tears.

I got really hurt from his words. What if it's true? What if I was not there when Leeteuk Hyung made Haera cry? What if I asked Haera to get back with me in another place? Will she accept me?

without me realizing I was already kissing Donghae and he kissed me back. My heart was falling in love with Donghae and I'm having doubts with my love for Haera. Lee Donghae, why am I feeling this way for you?


-Donghae's POV-

I know I have hurt Eunhyuk with those words. I really like Haera for Leeteuk Hyung, and yes, I meant what I said earlier I'm not feeling that way 'cause I love Eunhyuk. When we ran into Haera I saw her eyes smiling when she saw Leeteuk Hyung and on the parking lot I saw her face when Leeteuk Hyung asked her out, if only Hyung saw her.

Leeteuk Hyung has been dating MiYeon Noona for a couple of months now and I didn't like her one bit. There comes a time she will not show up in her dates with Hyung, thank God Haera is always on the right timing to comfort Hyung. Sadly, Hyung can't see the angel Haera is. I tell you, if I wasn't in love with Eunhyuk I might have fallen for Haera.

I'm still worried, what will Eunhyuk do with him and Haera's engagement? It's not like he could just tell Haera "Hey Haera! I'm in love with Donghae, let's not get married okay?" It would break Haera's heart if there is something else left to break after what Leeteuk Hyung did to her.

I wish everything will just be cleared and get the happy ending we all deserve. I guess there is nothing to do but enjoy this moment while it lasts. You'll never know when the story might tangle up.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it too short? I don't think so ~ I hope not. Thankyou for the kind readers who posted comments and subscribed. <33 All my love. ^^ The ending is coming soon tho .. please stay tuned and catch up with the twists. ^^