Thanks for the adventure ..

Who is The Angel Now? A Sequel to "A Beautiful Accident"

 

-Leeteuk's POV-

Ever since we got married I took her to many places including work. She started to model famous brands again and what we are fighting of is having a baby as of now NOTHING but it's okay, what's not okay is I don't know the reason. We were a very happy couple although we had small arguments but I could never resist her.

On our wedding anniversary we flew to Jeju again and I prepared a wonderful meal for her. That night she arrived with a white dress, her hair  tied up with curls and she looked like a goddess. I took her hand and kissed it and led her to our beach side dinner.

We ate and talked a lot be she seemed to be gloomy. "Jagiya~" I called her attention, she didn't move a muscle so I called her out again, "Jagiyaa~" I called again, "Huh? What?" She asked turning to me, "What's wrong?" I asked, she sighted and gripped at my hand tighter with a worried face that made me worry too, "Let's take a stroll at the beach?" she offered.

I put my arms around her as we strolled at the beach with the moon upon us. "Saranghae." She said looking at me, "I love you too, very very much." I replied giving a peck at her pale lips, "Could you tell me what's wrong?" I asked looking at her eyes.

She suddenly stopped walking and hugged me tight, I hugged her back very tight and she began crying. "Oh wae? is something bothering you?" I asked kissing her hair, she pulled from our hug and held her heart, "Jagiya, do you want to know why I don't want to have a baby?" she asked with tears still falling from her face, "Of course I do." I said, "I'm gonna leave soon, Oppa." she said in a low tone voice, "What do you mean? stop saying that!" I shouted, "Oppa.. I-I ... I .. have cancer, in the heart." she said holding her heart.

My knees weakened and made me kneel on the ground as my tears fell. She sat next me and I hugged her tight. My tears just kept on falling and my heat ached so much it could stop beating at any moment.

I held her face and said to her "I can't live without you." as both of our tears fell, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked, "I just found out when my hair was falling apart and my lips got pale."  she explained, "Haera.." I said with my voice weakening, "Don't worry I'll have surgery." she said wiping my tears, "When?" I asked her, "As soon as possible." she answered, "We'll leave tomorrow morning." I demanded.

That morning I woke up early and got ready. We took off at 5am and arrived at 7am and confined her at the hospital at 9am. I texted Eunhyuk who came right away. While she was wide awake and in surgery clothes the members kept her company.

"You should stay strong okay? I want to see a mini you and Leeteuk Hyung in the future." Heechul asked, "I will for you, Oppa." Haera smiled. I went to her and held her hands, "Stay strong okay?" she nodded at me and smiled. "Saranghae" I told her hugging her tight containing my tears, "Na ddo Saranghae." She hugged back and I heard her sob. I kissed her lips and she kissed me back.

"Hyung." Yesung called out, I turned around and saw some nurses who were gonna pick up Haera. They lifted her up and moved her to another bed and I held her hand a kneeled down,

"Ya! Haera, promise me you'll live after the surgery okay? Don't leave me! Ever! I'll die if you do. We'll still have our 10th and 100th anniversary right? Don't leave me. I love you very much."

I said as my tears fell down with my weakening heart. She just smiled at me and whispered "Saranghae, until the end." and the nurses took her to the surgery room and me and the members tagged along.

We waited for hours and I can't help but walk all over the place until I felt my heart thump loud.

"Hyung." Eunhyuk called out, I sat next to him and he began crying, "She'll be okay right?" He asked that made my tears fall down too, "She's strong." Heechul answered us.

Thump! The door suddenly opened from the surgery room. I can't wait to see Haera again! As they got near bringing Haera's body which is hopefully breathing I felt my heart thump nervously.

I looked at the doctor who didn't say word. "Mwo?! Say something!" I demanded in an impatient high toned voice, the doctor sighted and looked down, "I'm sorry Mr. Park, She was too weak already, during the surgery her heart stopped beating." he explained.

As I heard those words my tears fell so much and my heart ached like it never did before. The doctor bowed to me and left, but before leaving he suddenly stopped, "Oh and Haera also wanted me to give this to you. I'm really sorry." he said.

I took the scrapbook-like thing and kneeled down Haera's cold body. I just cried and cried and felt my heart stop beating. She's an angel, She was the angel after all. I can't lose her forever but there is nothing to do now.

Months have passed and I still haven't moved on but the members did try to comfort me a lot. To respect Haera I exposed everything that happened to the media and at Haera's 44th day the ELFs turned off their lightsticks during a concert and shouted "Leeteuk's-Angel Park-Hae-ra Sa-rang-hae-yo Park-Hae-ra!" that just made me cry and touched.

One night I just missed Haera so much I decided to go to our house. All the memories came back and I remembered I haven't opened the scrapbook Haera gave me. I sat down at our bed and opened it.

It was a scrapbook of our memories and the lyrics of the song All My Heart I sang for her once. It was all there and very time I flicked a page I felt something behind my back. They were like wings that hugged me and I could smell Haera's scent.

On the last page I saw a picture that just made me cry.





I guess this is where our love story ends but I will forever keep her in my heart forever until we see each other in heaven. My last tear will fall for her ...



 

A few tears swept my face last night when I typed this. It's over, I can assure you. I don't have anymore twists to give you, but there will be on my next fan-fiction ~ The plot is still on my head so yeah. =D That picture was by me, how'd you like it? Well, So long for now. I'll see you on my next fanfiction, okay? =) 

Please do leave a comment on what you think. ANYTHING. =) I can take a little judgement once in a while, but not too harsh. I REQUIRE YOU. lol joke ~ Thanks everybody. I love you all. <333