Here comes the bride .. but where is the groom?!

Who is The Angel Now? A Sequel to "A Beautiful Accident"

 

-Haera's POV-

Phew, I sighted to myself. Today is the day, I'm still Lee but now only Mrs. No turning back now. Haera, forget Leeteuk now and have a happy ending with Eunhyuk.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I joyfully shouted.

To my surprise it was Donghae.

I stood up, got my wedding dress and approached him and hugged him tight.

"Oppa." I whispered, he hugged me back and pulled off with a smile.

"You look beautiful, Haera-shi." he smiled wider,

"but Oppa." I whined,

"Oh wae?" he asked as his smile disappeared and a worried look came along,

"I shouldn't be getting married with Eunhyuk Oppa." I said with my head down,

"Well do you want to marry me instead?" he joked,

"Aniyo. We both know that you deserve him." I smile,

"Thank you Haera-shi, but you can't turn back now. Put a smile on your face and I'll see you on the aisle." he said patting my back as he left.

-Eunhyuk's POV-

Huh, well, today is the day. I'm so sorry Donghae, I'll miss you. I'm sorry Haera, you have to marry me. I'm sorry Leeteuk Hyung, you can't marry Haera.

Hmmmm.. Why did that give me an idea? That's it! It's perfect. Where's Leeteuk Hyung?! Someone find him for me! Maybe it's not too late.


-Haera's POV-

What's taking so long?! It was supposed to start hours ago. I'm melting in my dress already.

"Ms. Lee it's time." the organizer called me with her bright smile.

I stood up and smiled back. Finally!

While waking at the long red carpeted aisle I saw everyone staring at me including Eunhyuk. Wait! Eunhyuk?!?! Why isn't he in the altar?!

I faced back to the altar and kept on walking and the groom was still facing away from me. I looked at Eunhyuk's Noona who smiled at me and said, "Chukhamnida."

As I arrived I saw him that made me smile very wide. "You look pretty." he whispered, I smiled at him and turned to Eunhyuk who gave me an okay sign.

"Leeteuk Oppa." I smiled at him, "Happy to see me?" he asked smiling back, I bit my lip and nodded. The ceremony started and it went really well.

"Do you Park Jungsu take Lee Haera as your wife?" the priest asked, "Forever." he nodded, "And do you Lee Haera take Park Jungsu as your husband?" the priest turned to me, "Until the end." I answered back. The priest smiled and proclaimed us as one. Leeteuk came closer and connected our lips as the guests stood up and clapped their hands.

As we went outside the small church before riding the "Just Married" car I went to Eunhyuk and hugged him tight, "Eunhyuk Oppa." I whispered as my tears fell, "We are both happy and in lobe this way." he hugged be back. He kissed my cheeks for probably the last time and bid goodbye to both Donghae and him.

When me and Leeteuk and I were both alone in the car he kissed me once more and hugged me, "I thought I'd lose you forever." he said, "Me too" I smiled.

The car started and we are off to Jeju for our honeymoon.

 

WARNING : THIS IS A RATED SCENE. SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE BELLOW 19 OR IF YOUR EYES ARE STILL S. =))) I REPEAT, THIS IS A RATED SCENE. DON'T TELL ME I DIDN'T WARN YOU ~~

 

When we arrived at Jeju we went sightseeing that made me very tired that night.

I threw myself to bed as he came along ing his polo, when he saw me he stopped and pulled my hand that made me stand up, "You do know why this is called a honeymoon right?" he whispered as he started kissing my neck up to my lips.

He kissed my lips passionately and begged for entrance, when I gave in our tongues twirled and fought for dominance as soon as he won he explored very inch of my mouth. His kiss got deeper that made me moan his name.

He glued me to the wall and kissed my neck and he started my collarbone. "Ahhhh... Oppa..." I moaned, "You don't know how long I've been resisting you." he whispered as he went back to kissing my lips.

His hand roamed around under my shirt that tickled me. I started to finish ing his shirt as he did mine. We both threw it to anywhere in the room without breaking our kiss. He unhooked my bra and started to my as his other hand massaged the other one and played with the tip of my that made me moan more. When he was done he did the same with the other one and it hungrily as I moaned louder with pleasure.

He went back to kissing my lips and suddenly pulled out. He carried me to the bed bridal style and he went on top of me. He took of my shorts and kissed my lips again and rubbed my womanhood. "Ahhh Oppa." I moaned again, "Your moans make me want you more." he smirked. He took of my without breaking the kiss and inserted a finger inside of me. "Stop teasing." I ordered him and he continued to kiss my lips. He inserted another finger and another and I just moaned. Well I can tease too. I unbuckled his belt and threw his pants away leaving his boxers and rubbed his manhood. He moaned in my mouth and started getting frustrated.

He took of his boxers and exposed his hardening member that was big. "Are you ready?" he asked teasing, I just nodded and he didn't do anything, "I can't hear you" he teased again, "Yes I'm ready." I answered, "Ready for what?" he said teased again, "Stop teasing." I ordered him, he just smiled and did nothing, "Just.. me Leeteuk." I ordered. He didn't need to be ordered twice so he inserted inside me that made me moan more. He started ing slowly that made me frustrated, "Faster!" I shouted. He started to faster and deeper and hit my spots that made  me moan louder. He kissed my lips again to quiet me up so I had no choice than to moan in his mouth.

We went on in and out, in and out. "Ahhh~ Oppa~~ I'm gonna ~!" I screamed out, "Me too." he said catching his breath. He removed and laid down next to me catching our breaths. "Saranghae." he whispered to me, "Na ddo Saranghae." I smiled at him.

 



 

So yeah, this is my first time writing a rated scene so please bear with me. =))) I know, I know, I at it. I didn't even have my first kiss yet, btw. If you think this is the end, well, you thought wrong. I'm that type of writter that isn't happy with a normal happy ending, if there is such thing. ;) Please stay tuned until the last and support Super Junior until the very end. ^^ Thank you and please comment. I hate to say goodbye so you could at least gimme some love. <33