Can't Move On

Who is The Angel Now? A Sequel to "A Beautiful Accident"

After getting hit in the head and been unconscious for days, hours or who knows for how long I found myself thinking when I was unconscious who brought me here?

I scratched my head and took a shower. I went downstairs and heard some noises from the kitchen. I took an umbrella and tiptoed to the kitchen and I saw someone cooking something.

He might have heard me so he moved a little. I pointed the umbrella at him as if I could kill him with it and warned him, "Ya! Don't move! Or else..." He cut me off and turned to me, "Or else what? You'll protect me from the sunlight?" He said sarcastically and smirked. "Aishh. You really hit your head hard." He smiled as he took a step forward. I pointed the umbrella to him again, "Ya! Don't come closer!" I ordered as I closed my eyes.

He smiled at me and pulled the umbrella away from me, "You know you could hurt someone from that pointing right?" He put a warm towel on my head and smiled. I looked at his eyes and he smiled at me showing a deep dimple. "What happened?" I asked in a low toned voice without removing my eyes away from his.

We sat down at my sofa and he began explaining, "You're Haera right? Lee Haera? Lee Soo Man's niece? Sunny's cousin? So anyway last night I was on my way to Sukira but I found you lying on the side if the road. You must have been on a hit and run accident. I picked you up and saw your address on your I.d. so I drove you home and called a few nurses. I can't be seen in a public hospital the media might misunderstand so instead I did that."

So to clear things out I really am Lee Haera, Lee Soo Man's niece but I'm not Sunny's sister, she's my cousin, my mom and her mom are sisters they were know as Lee's Angels back then. Yes I am a model but currently on my break. I spend my time in photography and helping out in SMent. Like in my dream Lee Hyukjae was my ex but I'm not going out with Leeteuk.

Speaking of Leeteuk he is the man who saved me. I found him staring at me waiting for a response in his explanation, "Leeteuk Oppa you really are an angel. Thank you so much." I respond hugging him. He patted my back and pulled away from the hug. "Well I have to go now the members might be looking for me since I didn't sleep there last night and didn't attend Sukira." he said as he stood up. "Where did you sleep?" I asked as I stood up too. "In your couch." he replied as he went out. "Well, rest well okay?" He smiled and waved as he started his car's engine.

I closed the door and went inside. I couldn't help but smile. He was such an angel and my dream kept on replaying on my head. I was in love with him? I felt like my dream was real I can't help but feel my heart close to his.

That night I decided to visit Leeteuk in Sukira and buy him dinner. I came just in time it was no trouble coming there since the staff know me as Eunhyuk's ex and a guest emcee often since I really talk a lot too.

When the radio ended Eunhyuk saw me, "Haera! You're coming back for me right?!" He screamed making the staff burst into laughter. "Aniyo. I'm here for Leeteuk." I replied in a shy voice. "Hyung  is in a hurry. I think he went down running." Eunhyuk replied as he searched for his Hyung.

I ran down and found Leeteuk running to his car. "Oppaaaa~~~!" I screamed after him and ran. He turned to me and stopped. "Oppa, wanna go for dinner tonight?" I offered. "Oh, Mianhe Haera-shi, me and MiYeon are celebrating our anniversary tonight." He explained. "Is that so? I'll just eat alone then. Chukhamnida Oppa." I replied coldly as he left.

I leaned my back in the pole of the street lights that supported my weakening knees. My heart was very hurt. I got used to Leeteuk being mine from my dream. "Wake up Haera! It was just a dream!" I scolded myself as I started to hit myself in anger. My tears began to fall and my heart ached more as every tear fell. I pulled myself together and went in front of the broadcasting building. I was wiping my tears when I saw Eunhyuk.

"Omo! You missed me didn't you?" Eunhyuk joked. "Aniyo.." I just replied as I smiled weakly. "Did you eat dinner already?" He asked looking at me. "No. Did you?" I asked back. "Then do you wanna eat something together?" he offered, I nodded my head and gave him one more weak smile. We rode his car and drove somewhere; somewhere very familiar.

We went inside and sat down in a corner. We were the only ones there so yeah. "This place.." I said as I looked around. "Eunhyuk-shi.." I said once more. I was speechless.

This restaurant was the place we used to hang out when we dated. After school we'd eat here and do our homework. This was the place when he asked me to be his and this place was also the place we decided to separate. It left out good and bad memories that made my spine shiver.

"I see you guys are still a couple. Waaaah! It's been five years already." The owner ahjumma approached us. "Aniyo." I just said to her in a silent voice. "What do you happy couple want to order?" She asked with a smile. I looked at Eunhyuk who was smiling, "You shouldn't have brought me here Lee Hyukjae." I told him as my eyes became watery. "Mianheyo Eommoni." I bowed to the ahjumma and ran away from the restaurant as I heard Eunhyuk running for me.

I found myself in the middle of Seoul; it's like New York, it's a city that never sleeps. I was in front of this big restaurant and I got really hungry. I went inside and found no one there. I swear I saw the sign that said Open. I went inside thinking maybe they just don't have any customers? I saw someone sitting on a table full of food. Waaaah! The Ahjussi must be hungry.

I took a few steps closer, "MiYeon-shi?" The man asked looking at me. From the voice and the figure no doubt it was Leeteuk. "Oppa, what are you doing here alone?" I asked. He shook his head when he saw it was me and told me to sit down. "I was supposed to meet MiYeon but she didn't come. What are you doing here?" he asked, "What? I didn't eat dinner yet and I'm hungry." I explained while I looking around. "Well just eat with me then." He demanded. "Aniyo, that's for MiYeon. Well I'll just go now, See you around." I said standing up. "Ya!" He shouted pulling my hand, "It's not like she's coming anytime soon, might as well join me." He said still holding my hand. "If that's the case." I smiled and sat down.

We ate dinner as he talked about him and MiYeon that just made my heart hurt more, but I had to pull myself together. I can't tell him to stop might think I'm rude. I just kept on listening and taking it all in until he said, "I'm gonna propose to her anytime soon." My jaw drop and I felt my tears forming. "Oppa excuse me I need to use the rest room." he nodded at me so I ran to the restroom. I locked myself in a cubicle and let my tears fall and wiped them. I fixed myself so that he wouldn't notice I cried and went back to our table and found no one there. I looked around and the waiter told me Leeteuk left as he received MiYeon's call. "How much was our dinner?" I asked. "He paid for it already Ma'am." "Is that so? Well I'll leave now." I said picking up my purse and left.

I was walking on the sides of the streets until someone pulled my wrist. It was Eunhyuk who was panting. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded his head and held his heart, "Why did you run away?" he asked looking at me. "Don't want to talk about it Lee Hyukjae." I said as I continued walking.

The truth is I was still in love with Eunhyuk but my heart adores Leeteuk. I  was so confused. Me and Eunhyuk were a perfect couple until he debuted. He would ditch me, not answer calls and see me almost once every 3 months.

"It's getting late, you should go back to your dorm now Eunhyuk-shi." I ordered. He hugged me goodbye and ran off to his car.


-Eunhyuk's POV-

The way she avoided me was familiar. It was like the days before we broke up. I really don't understand why she couldn't forget the past. Was she not happy with me?

 


This was a very long chapter (for me that is) Please continue to read it. ^^ and take time to throw me some comments and suggestions. SUBSCRIBE are <33 Thanks!