Time Together

Love's Way

 

Your POV:

I walked out of my last class of the day towards Kyung Mi's car and waited for her. When she finally came out, we got in the car and headed towards a cafe to have a late lunch.

 

"Did you text or call Taemin yet?" She asked before sipping on her latte.

I sighed a little.

"No."

"What are you waiting for?!"

"I don't know. I'm just nervous."

"Waeyo?"

"What if he is too busy for me?"

"I'm pretty sure he will make time for you."

I pulled out my phone and the piece of paper Taemin gave me.

"You're gonna call him now?"

"Yeah sure. Might as well get it over with."

 

I dialed Taemin's number and waited for him to pick. After a couple rings, he finally picked up.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered.

 

Taemin POV:

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Hi. Is this Taemin?" Hyunae asked.

My heart melted as I heard her voice.

"Yes it is. Hello Hyunae."

"I was calling to see when you were available."

My heart skipped a beat.

"Umm.. I'm available tomorrow. I'll probably just be practicing dances and stuff. You're welcome to join me."

I heard a little squeal coming from the other side of the phone. I began to chuckle.

"I would love to."

I began to smile from ear to ear.

"Okay. Great. I will text you the address tomorrow, arasso?"

"That's fine with me. See you tomorrow Taemin."

"Bye Hyunae."

 

I hung up the phone after she did. I don't know what it is about this girl, but I am really attracted to her. I think I might like her... alot.

 

Your POV:

 

"OMO!!!!!" I exclaimed after I hung up the phone.

"What happened?!" Kyung Mi asked.

"I'm going to hang out with Taemin tomorrow!"

"OMO! See? I told you he would make time for you."

"Yeah, I guess you did."

"So what are you guys going to do tomorrow?"

"I'm going to join him at his dance practice."

"Daebak!"

 

We paid for our food and drinks and left to go home.

 

A Couple Hours later...

 

I was sitting at my desk in my room typing up an essay for my Biological Evolution class. Afterwards, I ate the ramen that Kyung Mi made for us.

 

"So, are you excited for your date with Taemin?"

"I wouldn't exactly call it a date but yeah I'm excited."

"Oh whatever. It's a date in my eyes."

I shook my head and laughed at Kyung Mi.

 

After eating, I went to take a shower and get ready for bed. I laid in my bed and saw that I received a text from Taemin.

 

From: Taeminnie <3

To: Hyunae

 

You might be sleeping right now so jaljayo Hyunae-ah.

See you tomorrow.

 

From: Hyunae

To: Taeminnie <3

 

Thank you Taemin oppa. :)

I can't wait for tomorrow.

 

I rolled over and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

 

The Next Day

 

Taemin POV:

 

"Taemin-ah." Key called.

"Neh hyung?" I replied cheerfully.

"Why are you so happy?"

"I have a date today."

Key's eyes grew wide.

"Mwo?! With who?"

"Hyunae."

"From the concert?"

I nodded my head.

"Taemin-sshi.. are you sure this a good idea?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?"

"It's just that she's a fan and you're an idol. And there are always cameras around."

"I will be fine hyung. I'll make sure to keep her away from that stuff."

"Why are you all of a sudden protecting this girl?"

"I think I like her hyung."

"OMO! My Taeminnie is growing up!" Key pulled me into a hug.

Aish! Key is always turning into an eomma with me.

"Hyung! Let go!" I said pushing away.

"Okay okay. Now the reason why I called you. I need you to go get snacks for the dorm."

"Aww waeyo?" I pouted.

"Because I said so. Now go!"

Key handed me some money.

"Can I get some banana milk too hyung?"

"Aish!" He handed me some more money.

"Thank you." I smiled at him before walking out the dorm.

 

Your POV:

 

I woke up and looked at my phone. I saw that I had another text message from Taemin and that it was 12:40 pm. Why did I sleep so late? I looked at the message.

 

From: Taeminnie <3

To: Hyunae

 

Meet me at SM Dance Studio at 12:30 pm. See you soon.

 

I hopped out of my bed and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and put it in a ponytail. I went into my room and changed into my dancing clothes. I grabbed my purse, phone and house key and left my apartment. I called for a taxi and hopped in.

 

"Can you take me to the SM Dance Studio please?" I asked the driver.

"Sure." He replied.

 

Aigoo. I hope Taemin isn't upset with me being late. I thought to myself. In about 15 minutes, the taxi pulled up in front of the dance studio. I walked into the studio's lobby. I saw Taemin standing there waiting. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

 

"Hey Taemin."

He turned around and smiled.

"Hey Hyunae."

"Sorry I'm late."

"It's fine now that you're here."

I blushed a little bit.

"Let's head upstairs."

"Okay."

 

We walked over to the elevator and got on.

 

"You look nice by the way." Taemin complimented.

"Thank you so do you."

He smiled.

 

We got off the elevator at the 3rd floor and walked towards one of the practice rooms. We walked in and sat our stuff down in a corner. Taemin took of his glasses and headphones before he started dancing. I just sat up against the wall and watched every move he made. He moved so gracefully to the music like it was nothing. Taemin stopped the music and walked over to me.

 

"Come dance with me." He said pulling me up.

"Okay." I blushed.

 

I stood in the middle of the practice room while Taemin restarted the music. I tried to remember the dance moves that he was doing by practicing them myself. The music started and Taemin stood by me.

 

"Just follow me, okay?"

I nodded my head.

 

Taemin started doing the dance moves and I followed along with him. All of a sudden, he came behind me and we started dancing together. My face began to feel hot so I know I was blushing like crazy. 

 

A Couple Hours Later..

 

Taemin and I both laid out on the floor, panting and sweating from all the dancing we did.

 

"You really are a fast learner." Taemin said.

"I try. I just watch someone one time and then I get it the next time."

"You sound like me."

I smiled. Taemin sat up and looked at me.

"Why are you turning pink?" He asked.

"It's just hot in here right now." I lied.

I sat up and he chuckled.

"Why don't we go get some ice cream."

"Sure why not."

 

We grabbed our things and left the practice room.

 

Taemin POV:

 

Before leaving the studio, I had to put my glasses back on so no one would recognize me. I grabbed Hyunae's hand and led her out the door. It took us about 10 minutes to walk to the park. Hyunae went to go sit down at a nearby bench as I went to get our ice cream. After I got the ice cream, I went back to where Hyunae was.

 

"Thank you Taemin." She said as I handed her ice cream.

"No problem."

 

We began to walk around the park to talk and get to know each other. After finishing our ice cream, we walked to a nearby cafe. I bought Hyunae and I some pastries and lattes.

 

"You know, I could have paid for my stuff." She said when I came back with our stuff.

"No. I wanted to pay for it."

She sighed and shook her head.

"Alright Taeminnie."

I chuckled when she called me 'Taeminnie'.

 

Your POV:

 

After spending all day with Taemin, it was finally time for me to go home. Taemin walked me home so I wouldn't be by myself. We finally arrived in front of my apartment building. Taemin handed me one of his banana milks that was in his bag. I blushed a little.

 

"Thank you for everything today. I had a great time." I told him.

"I did too."

"I guess I'll be going inside. See you later."

I turned to go up the stairs to the doors of the building.

"Hyunae, wait." Taemin grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him.

 

Taemin POV:

 

"What's wrong Taemin?Hyunae asked.

I stared into her eyes while inching towards her.

"Taemin, are you okay?"

 

Our bodies pressed together and our faces were inches apart. Suddenly, I pressed my lips against Hyunae's. I felt like I was on cloud 9 while kissing her. We were kissing for at least a minute when the sound of a camera stopped us. I pulled away from her and looked around.

 

"I better get inside before Kyung Mi kills me." She said.

"Oh, well good night Hyunae."

"Good night Taeminnie." She pecked my lips before heading into her apartment building.

I walked in the direction of the dorm and began to smile. I did a silent victory yell. I saw a taxi and stopped it so I can get in. The whole ride to the dorm, I had a huge smile on my face while touching my lips. Remembering my first kiss with Hyunae.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4DZXOZO1mg <<<<< The dance that Taemin and Hyunae were doing.