Chapter Five

Love's Way

*A/N: Look at that... I updated finally! WOO! Btw, I'm not going to put chapter names because I can never think of any. Enjoy and Comment too!*


Two Months Later...

Your POV:

Taemin and I have been quite happy for the past couple of months. We would always spend time with each other when we weren't busy. I began to love him even more than I already had. One day, Taemin called me to tell me something.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.
"
Hyunae-ah. I have some amazing news!" He exclaimed.
"
What is it?"
"
I'm going to be on We Got Married."
My heart skipped a beat.
"
Wow really? That's amazing Minnie." I said with disappointment in my voice.
"
You don't sound too happy jagi."
"
I am. Seriously."
"
You're not lying to me are you?"
"
Ani~!"
"
Arasso."
"
Do you know who you are going to be with?"
"
No. I won't find out until the show."
"
Oh. Well, I'm really happy for you. But I have to go. Talk to you later."
"
Arasso. Saranghae."
"
Nado saranghae oppa."

I hung up the phone and put it underneathe my pillow. I began to feel a little jealous of the person who would be on WGM with Taemin. Kyung Mi came into my room smiling.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked.
"Onew and I are officially dating!" She squealed.
"Awww! I'm so happy for you guys." I smiled weakly.
"What's up with the weak smile?"
"Nothing."
"Yes there is. Is something going on between you and Taemin?"
I sighed.
"He's going to be on We Got Married."
"Okay. Why are you so down about that?"
"He's going to be on there with someone else."
"Ahhh I see. You're getting jealous."
"A little."
"You will be just fine. You had him first right?"
"Yeah."
"Then you have nothing to worry about. He'll probably be thinking about you the whole time."
"You think so?"
"Yeah."
I sighed.
"Alright. I guess I'll try not to be jealous."
"That's good enough."

A Couple Weeks Later....

I sat in the living room waiting for We Got Married to come on. Kyung Mi came and plopped down beside me. I hugged a pillow as I waiting.

"Are you nervous or excited about this?" Kyung Mi asked.
"I'm nervous to see who he's going to be with and I'm excited that he's on WGM."
"I told you, you have nothing to worry about. It will be just fine."

Finally, We Got Married came on. I was watching intensly as the show was going on. I saw a familiar face on the screen. She was in an interview talking about who she was going to be with.

"OMO! That's A-Pink's Naeun!!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah. And?"
"She's going to be paired up with Taemin! Eotteoke?!"
"Calm down. Let's just see how everything is going to go."

In the middle of the show, Taemin and Naeun met for the first time. The way he smiled and looked at her made me feel a little jealous. He's only supposed to look at me like that. Aish! Stop being jealous Hyunae. That's not in your nature. I thought to myself. I took my mind off of the jealousy by fangirling over Taemin.

"OMO! His hair is blonde again! Aigoo.. I love it!" I squealed.
Kyung Mi just looked at me and shook her head.

When WGM was finally over, I turned off the TV and went to my room to get started on my homework. As I was working, I received a text from Taemin.

From: Taeminnie <3
To: Hyunae

Jagi~! Did you watch WGM? Did you like it?

I smiled at the text.

From: Hyunae
To: Taeminnie <3

Neh oppa. Although, I was a little jealous.

From: Taeminnie <3
To: Hyunae

Waeyo? :/

From: Hyunae
To: Taeminnie <3

Because of the way you smiled at Naeun and how you looked at her.

From: Taeminnie <3
To: Hyunae

Awww jagi~. There's no need to be jealous. I'm just acting. Plus, I was thinking about you the whole time.

From: Hyunae
To: Taeminnie <3

Jinjjayo?

From: Taeminnie <3
To: Hyunae

Neh.

From: Hyunae
To: Taeminnie <3

I feel better now. I'm a little busy right now oppa. Talk to you later?

From: Taeminnie <3
To: Hyunae

Ara. I'll call you later on tonight.

Taemin POV:

I put my phone on the table in the living room. Why was Hyunae jealous? It's not like I was really married to Naeun.

"Taeminnie~." Key called.
"
Neh~?"
"
Could you go to the store for me please?"
"
Why am I always the one going to the store?"
"
Because I don't trust the others to go. I'll let you get banana milk."
"
Okay okay. I'll go."
Key handed me the money.
"
Gomawo."

I slipped my shoes on and walked out the dorm. I walked out of our building and got into our van. Before going to the store, I decided to stop by Hyunae and Kyung Mi's place. I went up to their apartment door and knocked. I heard a sweet voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Who is it?"
"
Taeminnie."

The door immediately opened up. Hyunae smiled brightly and hugged me. I held onto her for a little bit before she let go.

"Come in oppa." She stepped aside so I could walk in.
"
Oh I'm not staying long."
"
That's fine. What's up?"
"I came over to see if you wanted to go somewhere with me."
"
I don't know Tae. I have homework I still have to finish and it's due tomorrow."
"
We won't be gone for that long. Let's spend a little time together."
She sighed.
"
Arasso. But if I can't finish my homework by tomorrow, I am going to hurt you."
"
Fair enough."
"
I should get changed."
"
Ani~! Just wear what you have on."
"
But.."
"
No buts. Let's just go."
"
Arasso. Mr. Rushy."

Hyunae slipped on her shoes and grabbed her phone and keys. We walked out of the apartment and went downstairs to the van. We got into the van and drove off to the store.

At The Store...

"Oppa~! Let's get banana milk!" Hyunae said while pulling me towards the banana milk.
"
You read my mind." I chuckled.
I grabbed banana milk for the both of us.
"
Gomawo oppa." She kissed my cheek.
"
No problem."
As we were checking out, a sound of a camera went off.
"
How do they always manage to find us?" She asked.
"
I don't know jagi. Just ignore for now." I rubbed her back softly.
"
Ara."

After paying for the groceries, I grabbed the bags and walked out to the van. We headed back to Hyunae's apartment building to drop her off. I walked her up to her apartment.

"Tae..." Hyunae began.

Hyunae POV:

"Tae..." I began
"
Neh jagiya?"
"
I'm going to miss you."
"
I'm not leaving."
"
I know but we won't be spending a lot of time together like we used to."
"
I'll make time for you... I promise."

Taemin pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. After a couple minutes, I pulled away from his embrace. Still in his arms, he leaned towards me and kissed me passionately.

"Ewww! Take that somewhere else!" Kyung Mi said surprising us.
We pulled away from one another and looked at Kyung Mi, embarrassed.
"How long have you been there?" I asked.
"You guys were still face when I walked up here, so about 5 minutes."
"Well then... Where did you go?"
"I was with Onew."
"Oh."
"I'll meet you inside." Kyung Mi walked between us and into the apartment.
"
I'll talk to you soon." Taemin said before giving me another kiss.
"
Arasso. See you later."
I kissed him again before he walked down the hall then I went inside the apartment.