Blue

Bigosaurus Bang [HIATUS]

 

Lost. He was completely lost. For all Seungri knew he could be walking in circles, the trees all looked the same and there were so many of them that you couldn't really see anything else. He shuddered. Partly because he was drenched from head to toe after tripping over a fallen tree trunk and falling head first into a surprisingly deep puddle that was hiding behind it. “Stupid puddle!” he mumbled to himself. But mostly because of what he had just seen, it haunted him. He tried to erase it from his mind, push it further and further down, into oblivion, but to no avail. The horrifying images danced before his eyes, taunting him. “Leave me alone!” he thought.

Why did he have to look back right at that moment? It had been a mere reflex. The dinosaur... dinosaur? Did he really see a dinosaur or had he completely lost his mind. Working so hard all these years had finally pushed him over the edge. This was just an extraordinarily vivid hallucination, or a dream. Yes, a dream! He was really home in bed, with G-Dragon cuddling him like a big teddy bear. Seungri did his best to push him off and complained about G-Dragon's sleeping habits to anyone who would listen, but deep down he didn't mind being his cuddly bear. He had gotten so used to it that it was beginning to be hard to sleep without him. The images flashed before his eyes once again. What a nightmare this was! Poor Jihoon, had he been 2 seconds faster, maybe he would have gotten away. But the monster had targeted him and there was nothing no one could have done. It was over in a flash, the beast swallowed him whole. Or almost whole. The shoes, the shoes... Seungri could think of nothing else than those shoes.

It was getting darker, although it was hard to detect since the sky was blocked by endless leaves. Still the shadows were growing longer, creating an eerie atmosphere. Seungri shivered. He didn't have a dry bone on his body and his shoes made a squishing sound every time he took a step. A stab of loneliness pierced through his heart. He began to lose hope that he would ever find the guys again. No! He was Big Bang's Seungri, he could do this! He was smart and strong and didn't need anyone else to survive. While he kept telling himself that, his eyes filled with tears. He wasn't going to cry, he was NOT going to cry! He was Bing Bang's Seungri and... a tear escaped down his cheek and then another one followed. His body and soul utterly exhausted, he collapsed onto a nearby rock. The tears burst out like they were escaping from prison, one after another they couldn't run down his cheeks fast enough. Seungri started howling, every inch of his body shaking. He had never felt so alone in his entire life.

Something touched his shoulder and he jumped up, who knew what kind of creatures could be lurking around in this godforsaken forest. He heard a snort and turned around, only to be tightly embraced by G-Dragon. He squeezed him extra hard and slowly released him after a while. G-Dragon looked into his eyes with relief and wiped the tears away with the back of his hand. Seungri was still shivering. G-Dragon took off his jacket and put it around Seungri's shoulders. Without saying a word he put his hand in Seungri's and started walking.

 

Apparently Seungri had just missed the tripping trap, but was close enough that G-Dragon, who was watching the trap on one end, could hear his sobs. The guys were only too happy to see him, all jumping up and down with relief and joy. They had stumbled upon a really big tree trunk that could work as a fort. At least it felt safer than to be completely out in the open, an easy nighttime snack for the odd night crawler passing by. G-Dragon made Seungri take off his wet clothes and spread them out on the tree trunk. He wrapped his jacket around Seungri's waste and Daesung, who was still clutching Seungri's jacket, helped him put it on and G-Dragon zipped it up so the cold wouldn't get in. G-Dragon sat down against the tree trunk and indicated to Seungri that he should come sit on his lap. “Huh? But...?” G-Dragon looked at him sternly “Do you WANT to freeze to death?” Seungri, who was only wearing a jacket around his waste, since his trousers were soaking wet, figured that it would be better than sitting on the forest floor. When he sat down G-Dragon wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled the back of his neck a bit. Seungri resisted and let out a sound of objection, but his heart knew better and gave him a warm fuzzy feeling. Taeyang sat next to G-Dragon and put Seungri's legs on his and covered them with his towel. Tired after an insane day, he rested his head on G-Dragons shoulder.

TOP was sitting not far from G-Dragon on the other side, but Daesung walked awkwardly around trying to decide where to sit. He hadn't dared meeting TOP's eyes after the incident earlier and had kept his distance as much as he could. How could he face him? What would have happened if Taeyang hadn't come when he did? What had gotten into him? Normally he would sit next to TOP and joke around with him and together they would cheer up the boys. Now he was conflicted, should he pretend nothing happened and just brush it off or should he sit next to Taeyang possibly making things even more awkward with his unusual behaviour. His head was beginning to hurt. He chose the middle way and sat quietly down on TOP's side, but quite far away without looking in his direction.

“Where do you think we are?” Taeyang wondered. “Thailand?” Daesung suggested. Everyone looked at him with disbelief. “I mean... Thailand has a lot of rain forest... I'm just saying.”. Seungri then decided to tell them what he had seen, even though it risked them thinking he was crazy. The boys sat in silence for a long time afterwards. The silence only being broken by Daesung's clattering teeth. Daesung could feel TOP's gaze on him, but he was determined not to reciprocate. He didn't dare. Instead he stared intently straight ahead, shivering from the cold. TOP shook his head, leaned over, hooked Daesung's arm with his and dragged him closer. Daesung's heart skipped a beat. Why was his heart acting like this? TOP put his arms around him and tried to rub some heat into him, his teeth still clattering. TOP took his hands and blew hot air into them, it felt like a million butterflies were being released in his stomach. It worked though, he was getting warmer by the minute.

A loud gurgling sound echoed through the forest, “he he, I haven't eaten all day” Seungri said blushing. TOP reached for his backpack and took out the apple he had brought with him this morning. He divided it equally into five pieces and handed them out. It wasn't much, but it was something. Seungri chewed on his piece cozily in G-Dragons arms, having given up on pretending to resist. “Wow Seungri, your lips are almost blue” Daesung noticed. “I'm singing my bluuuu-uuu-uuuue(s)” Seungri started singing, and the others joined in. Their voices reverberated through the forest along with the cricket-like chirps of the forest inhabitants. “Paran nunmure...”