The Beginning

Bigosaurus Bang [HIATUS]

 

“Daesungaaaaah! Hurry up, we're leaving!”

G-Dragon disappeared out the door in a hurry while Daesung looked at the closing door yawning. Waking up at 4 AM is just too early when you only went to bed 5 hours earlier. TOP and G-Dragon even went out for drinks after last night's schedule was finished and didn't come home until 2 AM! How do they do it? Daesung knew this because he heard TOP bang his foot on the couch when they were sneaking in. The couch had been in the same place since they moved into the dorm, but somehow TOP always managed to walk straight into it, especially when he was trying to sneak around. Daesung didn't mind being woken up by it though, he liked knowing that TOP was home safe and sound, snuggling in his bed in the next room. The soft snores made him feel safe.

Daesung shook his head to try to get rid of the sleepy daze he was in and hurried out. The knees of the jogging pants he was wearing stood out and bobbled about as he ran to the car. G-Dragon had scolded him a number of times for wearing those old scruffy jogging pants outside, what if anyone saw him like that, it would reflect badly on Big Bang's fashion image. G-Dragon never left the dorm less than stylish, always wearing something original and fashionable with wild accessories to boot. But they were only going to the hair salon and would have to change into their performance clothes at the studio anyways, so Daesung didn't really see the point of all the extra work of picking out something special to wear for only about an hour or so. Picking out stylish things didn't come as easy to him as G-Dragon, as long as the clothes were comfortable Daesung was happy. He envied TOP a little, because he just popped on a hoodie and instantly looked cool.

The other members were already in the car waiting for him, it was Seungri's job to wake him up this morning but he had delayed doing it until after he took a shower. Daesung wasn't really annoyed by it, but felt a little bad keeping everyone waiting for him. The moment Daesung shut the door of the car it started moving, throwing Daesung off balance. He flailed around like a confused chicken for a moment, trying to keep his balance but ended up falling face first into Seungri's chest. Seungri, who had been dozing off, got the wind knocked out of him and woke up startled, instantly assuming an attack position, ready to defend himself against this surprise attacker - only to see Daesung's face a few inches from his, smiling sheepishly. He groaned annoyingly while Daesung fumbled around trying to stand up, he used Seungri's chest to support him as he stood up and found it surprisingly firm. Wow, he thought, Seungri had started a rigorous training schedule a few weeks ago and it had apparently paid off, very handsomely.

Daesung somehow managed to get to his seat without further incident and buckled up. Only then did he notice the stranger sitting behind the steering wheel. With a question mark on his face he turned to TOP, who was asleep in the seat in front of him. Taeyang caught a glimpse of Daesung's surprise and explained that Boram had come down with a nasty flu, so this was his replacement for the day. A junior manager at the company by the name of Jihoon.

The drive to the hair salon only took about 25 minutes but Daesung managed to fall fast asleep. He woke up when Seungri punched him lightly in the arm, probably a tiny payback for earlier. He had been dreaming but the dream was just out of reach and flying further away as he woke up, but he still had a lingering feeling, the feeling of being chased. He shook it off and hopped out of the car.

Taeyang was having a really bad hair day which delayed his hairstylist quite a bit, making the poor substitute manager bite his nails. Daesung and TOP passed the time by competing who could make the funniest face without ruining their makeup, the first one to make the other one laugh wins. Daesung was almost about to burst when Taeyang was finally ready. They were so behind schedule that they ran to the car and Jihoon floored it. The car sped through the streets of Seoul, Jihoon was in such a hurry that he didn't notice the light turning red. Narrowly escaping an accident they crossed the intersection but something in the car started beeping. Beep – beep – beep. The boys started looking all around them for the source of the beeping sound when suddenly there was a flash of light, Jihoon and G-Dragon yelped and then everything went dark.