Monster

Bigosaurus Bang [HIATUS]

 

The tree wasn't a tree at all! Before them stood a gigantic creature, the size of a ten story building. They didn't have time to process what they were looking at because the creature let out an earth shattering roar that all but broke the windshield. Jihoon didn't have to be told twice, he put the car in reverse and gave it all the car had left. They fled like the wind, but the creature had it's eye on them. Daesung strained his neck to get a good view out of the window, it was an amazing sight. The creature was as beautiful as it was terrifying. It had a humongous tail, humongous body, humongous head, humongous everything! Except it's hands, they were comically short, waving about making Daesung want to laugh out loud, but this was maybe not the most appropriate moment to have a laughing fit. His urge to laugh was squashed when the creature's head came into view. At first he saw nothing but teeth, deadly sharp teeth. Then his eyes met the creature's, he shuddered and got goose bumps all the way down his back. Those black eyes were staring at them, watching their every move. Daesung felt as if it was staring him straight in the eyes, and he could feel what was about to happen. “Faster!” “Faster!” he yelled out as the creature started chasing them.

When the beast's feet hit the ground it was like being in an earthquake, the car bumped up, down and sideways. Fear stricken they held on for their lives, watching the beast gain on them with incredible speed. How could something so big move so fast?

The car was pushed to it's limits and whinged and whined. Seungri's side suddenly popped down, making Daesung slide towards him. They exchanged fearful looks and Daesung tried to put on a smile to defuse the situation a bit but only mustered a weird half-frown. It did the trick though, he could see in Seungri's eyes that he found it funny, even though he was too scared to laugh. The car had stopped moving even though the tires kept spinning like crazy. They had driven into a depression in the ground and were completely stuck. Meanwhile the roaring monster was getting closer and closer with every passing second.

G-Dragon, wasting no time, screamed “Everyone out!” and flew out of the car. He threw the backdoor open, and in one fell swoop unfastened Taeyang's seatbelt and grabbed his wrist. He met TOP's eyes, silently entrusting the others to his care he yanked Taeyang out of the car and started running towards the forest that was just up ahead.

 

They had run for what felt like forever when they finally stopped to take a breath. Taeyang was drenched with sweat, but used the towel he still had in his back pocket to wipe G-Dragons forehead. The glistening pearls of sweat sparkled when a ray of sun escaped the leaves of the forest roof. G-Dragon stared intensely in the direction from where they had just come. He had hoped that the rest of the guys would follow them but they were nowhere to be seen. Had they run too fast? He had been thinking too much of escaping and not enough about sticking together. The forest was dense so one could easily get lost in here, how would they find each other again? That is to say, if they had made it into the forest in the first place... no, G-Dragon refused to think like that. He had entrusted them to TOP, and TOP would get them safely away. He firmly believed that.

Taeyang watched him with admiration in his eyes as G-Dragon furrowed his brow worriedly. He was proud to have such an amazing and brave leader, he always looked out for them and he didn't want to think about how many hours he had spent worrying about them. He felt lucky to have him in his life.

G-Dragon sprang up and started searching his pockets, “Ah, found it!”. Taeyang tripped backwards since he hadn't expected him to stand up so quickly and looked at him bewildered from the forest floor. G-Dragon fished a small box from his pocket, dental floss? Had G-Dragon finally lost it, this was not the time to think about dental hygiene. G-Dragon smiled at the surprised look on Taeyang's face and snorted with laughter. “Luckily I only used it once, and I got the special deluxe version so we have a little under 75 meters.” G-Dragon laid out the plan for Taeyang, they were going to tie one end of the dental floss around a tree a little further up to the left, Taeyang was to stay there and monitor the thread for any activity. G-Dragon was then going to drag the floss as far as it reached to the right, making a tripping trap for anyone passing through. If anyone happened to trip over the thread, they should be able to feel it or hear it. That way they could cover about 75 meters of area where it was possible the guys would pass through if they were running through the forest in a similar direction as they had done. That would at least give them a bigger chance of finding them. G-Dragon didn't look very convinced that the plan would work, so Taeyang smiled his very cutest of eye-smiles and told him that it was a brilliant plan, that they should start right away. Taeyang selected a sturdy looking tree a little further up ahead and G-Dragon started carefully dragging the floss along with him, trying to keep it about knee high from the forest floor. “I hope this works.” he whispered to himself.