Realizing

I hate you

They finally reached the basement parking lot of the building they wanted to go to. Jaejoong looked at Didi that was limping out of the car. 

Why this girl is so stubborn wanna go to Yoochun's birthday party with her condition being injured like that. 

He rushed over her and slid his hand on her waist, trying to help her walk.

"I should have never let you come to this party. You should not go anywhere until your feet are completely healed"

I had to come to this party, Jaejoong. You don’t know how important this party to me. She wanted to say so to him, but she hold it inside.

"It's not that bad, Jeje. I'm sorry to bother you"

"No, you're not at all .. come on"

It’s hurt a little knowing that Yoochun is still considered priorities to her. But it must because they’ve are already very close, lived and worked together for more than 2 years must have been like a family. Jaejoong is still rational enough to think that their relationship is very reasonable and doesn’t need to envy.

Moreover, Yoochun don’t have any feelings for her.

 

"Jeje, I need to go to the restroom first"

"OK, I'm waiting inside, huh?”

She nodded slightly, then waved her hand before going to the restroom.

There she found a beautiful woman was tidying her hair in the mirror, smiling at her, revealing dimples in her cheeks. She looks familiar to her.

"What's happen with your feet?", she asked sympatically as seen her limping walk in her strappy flat shoes, showing some gauze bandages in several areas of her feet.

It’s totally wrong to wear a short dress so that her feet clearly visible. She had wanted to wear a sailor blouse with long pants and closed shoes, but Jaejoong said that the burn should not be closed so as not to get worse. Since the incident this afternoon he has been a little too protective toward her, as if her was a fragile thing.

"Your feet?", the woman asked again because she was silent, not answering.

"Aah.. splashed by hot oil while cooking"

"Ouh, hopefully not too bad", she said sincerely.

"Thank you for your concern"

She nodded, smiling a little.

Didi believed that she actually have seen her somewhere before. But where?

"I’ll go first", she said, bowing a little before she walked out of the restroom.

 

She was muttering to herself as she walked towards the venue. A blue paper bag contains the carrot cake that she made ​​this afternoon were swaying to the rhythm of her steps.

"I thought I know her. Is she an artist? hmm .. Then is she one of the guess in Yoochun’s party?"

She shrugged, then opened the big door in front of her. And she was surprised.

She saw him kissing with a woman she couldn’t see the face, because she stood back at her. She only saw a little of Yoochun’s face, that only the forehead and hair are visible she still could recognize it from a distance though.

The paper bag that she was holding fell along with his eyes suddenly looked at her.

"Didi .."

The woman standing in front of him turned around.

"You?"

Didi was getting shocked for the second time. She covered with her palms, stared at them both.

I know I've seen her before. She’s Kahi. His ex-girlfriend. Park Yoochun, you really!

 

"Didi!"

He tried to chase her who had ran out of the room. He caught her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"Didi, where are you going? Why did you go?"

Didi looked the other way, hiding her red eyes and about to cry. She bit her inner cheek to fight herself from crying in front of this person.

I was really stupid to believe that he has the same feelings with me.

"Are you crying? Hey.. Didi, what happen with you?”. He cupped her face to check on her, but she pushed his hands off of her with a slight of anger on her eyes.

“What happen with me? Well, I’ll tell you what happen with me, Yoochun-ssi”

Yoochun’s shocked to heard what she has just said. It must be a serious matter if she happened to call him by ‘Yoochun-ssi’.

“I love a person who I happened to know that he didn’t have any special feeling toward me. Then I almost buried the feeling by trying to have a relationship with another guy when he’s back, sorted his feeling finally and realized that he might loved me too. He asked me to come to his birthday party if I accepted him. So here I am for whatever it means. But then there he was kissing with his ex-girlfriend!”

“Who? Who was kissing?! I was not kis..”

Yoochun couldn’t finished his sentence when his chest was hit by her repeatedly.

“You always been this jerk! Are you happy now playing with my heart? Are you happy now?!”, she shouted with teary eyes, trying to poured out her mixed emotion.

“We’re not kissing, Didi. She kissed me. On the cheek. Well.. yeah, it was a little close to lips, but..”

“You’re really, Park Yoochun. I was about to give you a fair chance”

“What fair chance?” Another voice shouted from a few meters from them.

 

“Jeje..”

“Hyung..”

Jaejoong walked toward them, curious.

“What happen? Didi why are you outside? You should just sit inside, you know, your feet” Jaejoong pointed at her injured feet.

“What’s with her feet? What happ.. Didi what happen with your feet?” Yoochun was asking in worried tone and briefly bended on his knees to see Didi’s wound.

Didi turned away nervously and faced the wall in front of her. She really wanted to disappear now. Yoochun.. and Jaejoong. At the same time.. She didn’t anticipated it. She planned to tell Yoochun and Jaejoong about the fair chance that she wanted to give for the two of them, separatedly.

“It’s nothing”, she whispered.

“What’s nothing? Bandages everywhere. It looks so bad, Didi! Hyung.. what happen to her?”

“She was accidentaly splashed by hot oil when she was cooking this afternoon. I’ve tried to lock her at the gong but she insisted to coming here. Didi.. You’re about to kiss the wall. Aiishh.. What happen? What’s wrong?” Jaejoong grabbed her arm and pulled her to face him, but she kept looking down.

Yoochun bit his lower lip. He stared at her who still refused to look at him.

She really meant to coming here while injured. For me? Does she love me that much?

“Didi, I’m sorry, I don’t mean to hurt you”, he said finally.

“Wait.. wait a minute.. I think I missed something here. Anyone? Didi?” Jaejoong looked confused for what’s happening in front of him now.

Didi lifted up her head, then looking at Yoochun, tried to send a telephaty to him to explain everything. And it worked.

“Hyung, I’ve confessed to her”

“Confessed?”

Yoochun sighed. It looked like he was trying so hard to choose the best words to explain it to his hyung.

“Look, I know I’ve ever told you that I didn’t have any special feeling to Didi. I know that I was comfortable with her, but nothing more than that. But then I started to realize that she means a lot more to me. Not as a personal assistant, but as a person that I wanted to share my live with. I just realized that I took her presence for granted. I just realized that I need her, not only because I can’t stand to be alone and she was always there, but also because she made me feel complete and alive with her by my side. I love her, hyung”

“Bwo?! Now you said you love her?! This kid is really..”

“Noooo!!!” Didi cried out loud with her eyes widen along with Jaejoong fist landed on Yoochun’s jaw, made him stumbled a few steps back. He could feel his inner cheek was bleeding, but he was not trying to fight back. He realized his position. He did know that he deserve that.

“Jeje, please.. please stop” Didi pleaded to him. She clutched his arm, stopping him from releasing another punch.

“It’s my fault. I never meant to make you both like this. It’s just… Jeje,  really really like you. You’ve been so nice to me all this time. I really appreciate all that u’ve done. And I appreciate your confession and I enjoyed our first date. If only that guy, stayed quite for the rest of his life, I’d be moving on with you, trying our chance to be together. But, now… It’s getting complicated. I was about to give him a fair chance so he can sort out his feeling, is it really love or just his childish act terrified of losing his pet”

Jaejoong massaged his temple with his free hand in frustration.

Jaejoong loved this girl. And he knew very well that she loved only Yoochun from the very first time. He knew that and still confessed to her, asked her for a date. He was the one who threw himself as a rebound. And that little brat.. Aiissh! I’ve told him that he might have a slight of feeling to her, but he denied it at first. Now, when he realized that he might lose her in an instant, he finally confessed. That Yoochun.. Jinjja! Always have to be pushed this hard to sort out his feeling, that introvert dork!

Jaejoong let out a heavy sigh. He removed Didi’s clutching hand off of him and walked toward Yoochun who laid his back toward the wall rubbing his redden jaw, pouted.

“Hyung!”, Yoochun screamed in shocked when he received another punch from Jaejoong who was then smirking to him.

He could take it for one, but two? That’s more that he deserved.

Now Didi just facepalmed herself to saw the scene in front of her. She just give the two brothers time to get done with their matter on their own way.

“You are very lucky, you know that? You have that girl who have loved you all this time. Hmhh.. I know, I must very crazy doing this to you, but.. I’ll back off. Go get her. Read my lips.. BE NICE TO HER! If happen you hurt her even for once, you’ll see what else I could do to you, brat. And I’ll steal her right in front of your face! Arasso?!”

Both Didi and Yoochun looked at Jaejoong with an unbelievable look. What did he just say?

“Heey.. here you are. What are you guys all doing outside?”

The three of them turned to the newcoming bubbly Junsu, who appeared with his beaming smile, always at the ‘perfect’  time.

“The party is going to start soo.. Oh my God! Yoochun~ah! What happen with your face?”

He was unmanaged to approach Yoochun, cos Jaejoong had already strangled him by his neck. He dragged him away, turning his body toward back the venue.

“Yah! Hyung! Let me go! Yoochun’s hurt!”

“He’ll be fine. Now you have to accompany me. I need drink. Like a lot.. Come on!”

“Hyung!” Junsu whinning, still tried to freeing himself until they’re entering the venue.

 

Yoochun’s stared at Didi who let out a little chuckle in amusement to see the Jaesu moment.

The expression that i missed.

Without any warning he swiftly carried her in the bride style made her eyes winking uncontrollably in surprised.

“Y.. Yah! Yoochun~ah. Wh.. what are you doing?”

“I wont let my baby walk with her injured feet. I promise I’ll never hurt you anymore. Or I don’t know what hyung could do to me. No, I’m kidding. I love you, really do. We’ll continue ‘our conversation’ after the party. OK?”. He gave a peck on her forehead and winked playfully at her who was blushing, buried her pinkish face in Yoochun’s broad chest.

"Happy birthday, Yoochun~ah"

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

**********

*facepalm*

i can't face all of you, guys

i don't know why it should end like this XD

i'm bad in writing long story

anyway.. thank you for (still) subscribing, thx for the comments

*wave*

~D~