Knowing

I hate you

"Junsu~yahh.. can't you just come and drink any juice? I'll ask Didi to make it for you"

"Ani.. i just feel bored tonight. We've been working for the photoshoot all day. I just wanna chill a while"

"Is that so? Hmm.. OK.. I'll let Jaejoong know. Goodluck for tomorrow. Bye"

Yoochun turned off the phone and throwed it to bed. He shook his head to Jaejoong who raised his eyebrows as he asking about the conversation.

"Junsu said he just want to have a rest tonight. He will have a press conference for his new single tomorrow"

"Aah~ the new song.. what's the tittle?"

"Hmm.. the one for the drama soundtrack, right? Foolish heart?"

"Aah~ ye.. i've heard it a little.. it's kind of a sad song i think.."

"Really, what about?", asked Yoochun while opening a bottle of wine and poured it to the glass that Jaejoong held in his arm.

He took a sip of the red liquid and twirling his glass slowly.

"About one sided love"

"Ouch! Terifying.." Yoochun sit on the round fluffy couch in the corner of the room. He started searching on his vynil collection while humming a part of his song, walking with her in spring. 

"Have you been on one sided love, Jae?", asked Yoochun casually.

Jaejong almost choked for sudden gulping a large amount of wine.

Aiissh! This kid.. Jeongmal

He cleared his throat and had his mind fly through the wall and dive in to the basement of the gong.

"Yes I have.."

 

 

A knock on the door stopped Yoochun from asking further.

"Come in, Didi"

A head with messy bun on top of it appear on the sidelines of the open door. She blinked her eyes couple times before she coming in.

"Hi, Jeje.. " Didi waved at Jaejoong who tried not to let out an awkward smile. But failed.

"How could you know that it was me? You can see through the wall? Creepy" She said toward Yoochun and sticked her tounge out.

Yoochun let out a laugh and stood up.

"Whoever else supposed to knock in the middle of the night? There's only me and you in this house, the basement fairy", said Yoochun as he pinched her cheeks, that turned out red. Was that because of the pinch or the rushing heart beat, only her to know.

"Yah! It's hurt!" Didi slapped Yoochun's arm and rubbed her reddish cheeks. Her pout didn't stop Yoochun from giggling.

Jaejoong watched the scene in front of him with a bitter smile. 

I wish he was not my member, and she was not his employee.

"Eiii.. Jae, look at it. How come she slaps her boss.. who kindhearted..."

Yes, yes you are!

Didi shouted mentally.

"... handsome..."

Indeed

"... has an unstoppable charm..."

Never doubt it

"... like me"

A wide grin appear on his face, enjoying the teasing. 

"Proud much? Here.. I just want to give you tomorrow's schedule from Kang Hyung. I know i should've give it sooner, but i just finished today's activity report. It's just golfing for Yoochun and Junsu's press conference for you, Jeje", said Didi as she put couple sheet of papers on the big luxurious table where Jaejoong sit at.

"See? See what i'm talking about? She's a rebel employee. She didn't even say sorry for that.. tsk.. tsk.."

Jaejoong finally started to chuckle to see Didi's pouted her lips and storming Yoochun with a death glare.

"Arasso.. I'm sorry.. that i've said it"

"No.. no.. no.. You have to receive a punishment"

"Waeee~? Aiishh.. What is that again?"

"Bring us some snack" Yoochun raised his eyebrows up and down while grinning, still didn't want to stop the teasing.

"Woaahm.. i'm so sleepy.. i think i'm going to bed now. Good nite, boys"

Didi faked a yawn, then stormed out of the room.

"Yah! Yaaah!! Didi?! Yaaah!!"

Jaejoong laugh so hard. Despite of a light hurt in his heart, it was really a good show to saw how Yoochun's teasing beaten by Didi's stubbornness. 

"Can you see that? That girl.."

"You should stop teasing her, Yoochun.."

"Eiii.. and why is that so? It fun to see how cute her reactions"

"Don't you think that she could mad at you someday?"

"She always had.. Hahaha"

"That's why.. Don't you ever thought why she mad?"

"What do you mean?"

Jaejoong frowned. He tried so hard to pick the right words to explain it to the 'blind' man in front of him.

"Hmm.. Have you ever thought that she might fallen for your teasing?"

"Bwo? I don't get it"

"Hmm.. you know.. how if she missunderstood your act toward her, and fall in love for you? You guys practically living together for almost 3 years. It could happen, right?"

"I don't think so.. You could see her just now, she mad at me. We bickered a lot, Jae.. I thought she was an easygoing person. She's a good companion for me who feel lonely easily. Yes, we have lived together for a long time, and maybe i kinda love her for always being by my side. But i thought it is because we've felt comfortable for each other presence. Moreover, i saw her like a little brother to me"

"Little brother?"

"Yes.. You know, have you been in a car with her driving? God, i thought i need an extra seatbelt at that time. She was so careless. She drove like a man. And with those converse sneakers, t-shirt and backpack that sticked with her wherever she goes, i'm just thankful that she has a long hair so people really can identified her as a girl. Eventhough sometimes she even didn't bother to comb. She's very messy and stubborn. I don't think i can picture her as a girl"

"Wow.. Is that so? You know her so well"

"It's just about time"

 

 

At the other side of the slight opened door

Didi almost dropped a tray full of snacks because of her trembling hands, as the first tear flowing down her cheeks.

***

 

The worst thing a guy can do is let a girl fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall.

 

 

 

******

Yeay! 2 chapters updated ^^

Well, i don't know if it's good or not

What next? 

Me too, still can't figure it out haha~

Now i'm so sleepy

How 'bout going to the car free day spot or sunday morning market tomorrow? ;)

So lets have a sleep now ^^

Nite nite.. Smooch :*

~D~