Falling

I hate you

"Looks like you got a text.. Yes you do.."

"O..", said Yoochun, give a little peek to Junsu who watch him with suspicious looks, then they bursted a laugh.

They were in make-up room to have their commercial photoshoot later. Junsu leaned forward tried to look at Yoochun's phone display, while Yoochun handed it away from Junsu. He knew that Junsu wanted to see the message so bad, but his devilish side made him do something to tease Junsu a bit.

"Why are you hiding it?", whined Junsu.

"Hiding what? Hahaha.." Yoochun laughed, but didn't stop typing on his blackberry.

"Anything i souldn't see?"

"It's private matter"

Junsu didn't give up. He leaned forward, nearer, so he close enough to Yoochun. He whinned, still trying to persuaded Yoochun to show the message. But Yoochun close the application.

"Why did you turn it off?"

"Ani.. I didn't", said Yoochun, with a suspicious smile still lingering on his face, made the youngest member more curious to death.

"He is definitely hiding something" 

For knowing the boy starting to sulk, Yoochun pulled Junsu nearer and show him the message. And in a few second they started laugh over loud. Some of the staffs looked for the commotion they've made, including Didi who has been preparing Yoochun's wardrobe while took several peeks over the big kid who laid lazily on the couch.

What was it? Why did Yoochun hide the message? Was that from a girl? He was seeing somebody?? He looks very happy.

Didi stopped her activities and took a glance at Yoochun. Why she started to feel irritated? And curious. She frowned unconsciously.

"How come you dont show me your text but complain about me not showing you my text?", said Junsu all over again.

"Wait.. i'm..." Yoochun didnt stop typing. He started laughing to see Junsu still trying to tease with his wide grin toward him.

"Why?"

"It just that you look so happy"

"Jaejoong's status is still Yoochun's soccer", said Yoochun, changing the subject.

"Why are you dragging me into the conversation?" Jaejoong shouted from his seat at make-up station. He stared at Didi who still freezing in her seat.

"Didi.."

She stood up suddenly to hear Jaejoong's call, so the wardrobe on her lap slided to the floor.

"Aaahh~ Oh my!" She grabbed and cheecked all of them in a rush.

Thank God everything's clean and fine.

Didi cursing herself mentally to loss concentration while working. It's a big no to her. But.. Why the heart is aching so much?

Jaejoong hold himself to stood up to see Yoochun was already approaching her.

"Didi~aah.. are you alright? What's wrong?"

"Ah.. ani.. i'm okay.. it just, isn't hot in here?", she said, fanning herself with her hand.

"Eiii.. the room is airconned, baby", he said, patted her head while letting out a soft chuckle.

Baby? 

Didi's heart beat started racing again. She could feel her cheek cant keep its natural color. It must turned to pink now.

It's just a common call, for anyone, right? RIGHT??? Oh, i know, he just can't stop teasing me, 'till i melt, fall and fall again for his extra cuteness, and.. and... God damn Yoochun! How could you do this to me?!!

"Didi? Didi~aaah? Where's my first costume?" Yoochun waved his hand in front of Didi's expressionless face.

"Aah.. Yes.. Here it is.. I'll check the accessories"

Didi awkwardly gave him the suit and dashed out off the room.

"Yah! Yaaah!! Where are you going? Didi?? Aisshh.. What's wrong with her? She supposed to help me with the suit" Yoochun grumbled but still walking toward the changing room.

 

 

In restroom

Didi washed her face and looked at the mirror. 

I can't take it anymore. I will going crazy if i work, and stay with him for any longer. Why he always do something like that?

Didi let out a heavy sigh. 

It has almost 3 years already she worked for Yoochun as his personal assisstant, and 1 year as JYJ's counselor. It's not a short time to lived under one roof, almost 24/7 'bullied' by his whinning, teasing, cuteness, lovely attention, and don't forget the skinship. Yes, that was Yoochun. In a whole package. And lately, since her become their councelor who gradually checked their psychological state, having personal and group sharing about everything, she felt like she knew and understood the real Yoochun better. And realized that she had fallen even deeper.

"So tell me, is there any sane enough girl, who would not fall for him if they live together and treated that way?!! Or should i lock up myself at my room in the basement to avoid his brilliant cha...rm? Charm? Arrghhh.. Im going crazzzeeeh" Didi ruffling her hair 'till it got messy, hope that it would clear her mind a bit before she got back to the make-up room. And face the owner of the brilliant charm she said just now.

***

 

 

 

I learned how to control the speed of my heart beat around you, just so as to not make things awkward.

 

I keep falling and falling again.