The Tofu Cube, The Dinosaur, The Almighty Queen, The Frog, and The Mushroom

Please Let It Be With Me

Please let it be with me! Please let it be with me! 

"For this concert Minho, your duet will be with...Taemin!" The manager announced. 

Damn. 

Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, and Onew all visibly slouched in their seats from disappointment. 

"What is up with them?" The manager asked Key. 

"You wanna know why they're upset?" Key asked the manager, smirking. 

"Kim Kibum, do not smirk at me! Tell me they are behaving like children!" The manager demanded. 

"I'll tell you a story. So there is a mushroom, a dinosaur, a frog, a tofu cube, and an almighty and powerful queen." Key began. The manager had no idea what was going on, and the other four boys looked at Key with shock. Key was Key and so naturally, Key was going to do this.

"They were all friends. And the four of them basically were the loyal subjects of the queen. Anyway, the tofu cube fell in love with the frog and the frog began to fall for the tofu. The frog was an arrogant model and the tofu cube was a clumsy singer. At the same time, the mushroom, who blinked way too much began to like the idiot dinosaur. The queen didn't like this so much because the queen liked the mushroom, however as the benevolent ruler, the queen let them be together and was courted by a handsome prince. The dinosaur and the mushroom decided to admit their feelings to each other at a birthday party. Anyway, the frog and the tofu were so painfully awkward and shy, not being able to do anything past going for bubble tea, that neither of them could admit their feelings until the dinoshroom couple locked them in a closet. And they all lived happily ever after under the almighty queen's rule. The end." Key said, clapping for his own story. 

The other boys and the manager looked at Key in shock and anger.  

"Idiot dinosaur? Why the hell are you the queen?" Jonghyun asked, breaking the silence. 

"If anyone were royalty, it would be me." Key defended, still very much proud of his story. 

"I do NOT blink that much! And what the hell is "dinoshroom?" That is an awful couple name!" Taemin exclaimed. 

"Don't act like you didn't help locking us in that closet, almighty queen!" Minho said sarcastically. 

"Tofu cube isn't manly at all!" Onew whined. 

"Were you just talking about yourselves?" The manager asked Key, looking at all the boys. 

"Uh..." Taemin began, not sure how to react. 

"Onew and Minho are together....and Jonghyun and Taemin are together?" The manager asked, raising his eyebrows. 

"Well Key is with Mir!" Jonghyun tattled, to try to put the blame on Key.

"You guys..." The manager began, standing up at his desk, looming over the five of them. "Are way too cute! Why do you think I paired you up together for duets? And Key! Congratulations!" The manager boomed, smiling. 

"What?! You're not mad that we're gay...with each other?" Jonghyun asked bluntly. 

"You're my shining boys! Why would I be mad? I've shipped Onho for a while now..." The manager said, beginning loudly, but ending softly at the realization of how embarassing he was being. 

"Well if that's the case...don't put 2min together!" Key urged. 

"Wait wait...what about me and Taemin? You don't ship us?" Jonghyun asked, offended. 

"Well...I thought you and Key were a thing..." The manager said, hanging his head. 

"Why does everyone think we're together?!" Key groaned.

"Bummie, you don't like being paired with me?" Jonghyun laughed. 

"Get a room!" Taemin yelled, secretly a little jealous. 

"You're the only one for me, Taeminnie." Jonghyun smiled, cheesily.

"Gross. Dinoshroom PDA." Minho laughed. 

"Without dinoshroom, there would be no Onho, you frog!" Jonghyun retorted. 

"That's not our couple name!" Taemin exclaimed. 

This conversation went on for a long time. The manager in the end decided that there would just be solos for this round of concerts, as to avoid the fans from suspecting relationships between the boys. After the meeting and practice, the boys went home to have a superhero movie marathon, and that night for the first time, Minho fell asleep in Onew's room with his hyung holding him close. 

 

A/N: It's been forever! There is only one chapter left!! :( i love this story and I'm gonna miss it! Comment about what you read or what you think might happen in the fast-forwarded last chapter. Thanks so much! Love you all <33