My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!: VIII

My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!

"Dara asked me to go with her that day..."

"She could've just asked me!" 

"Shut up Ji! You're acting like a child..." if only this not a serious situation, I would have pouted.

 

"Aish....how could a simple situation end up like this?!" Seunghyun said while pulling his hair. "Okay, I'm gonna tell you what happen I don't wanna hear any comments..." Everyone knows that when hyung reached his limits, you better back down if you want to live longer. "First, we're not dating. What the hell came inside your mind to think that I'm gonna do that to you, huh?!" 

 

I sat down at Youngbae's sofa, but I didn't look at hyung, my head is bowed like a kid being scolded by his parents. I don't know what I should feel right now. I don't know if I should be mad, angry, guilty, sorry...gah! This is so confusing.....

 

"She asked me to go with her because she wants to buy YOU a present for your anniversary, and since I'm your BEST FRIEND, she thinks that I would be able to help her by picking a gift for you...."

 

When I heard that I instantly want to bang my head to the nearest table, bang my head until it bleeds and I lose consciousness then maybe I'll have amnesia and forget the stupid thing I just did. "Wait, then why did I saw you hugging her?!" 

 

"About that....I saw those two guys trying to get her, so I pretended to be her boyfriend so that the guys will back off..."

"But still, you didn't have to hug her!"

"Aish!!! Yah yah I know it's wrong but at least I protected her. What's done is done. Tsk...Ji why did you even broke up with her?!"

"........."

He suddenly came beside me and hit the back of my head, "Yah hyung! That hurts..."

"If that will wake you up, then I'd gladly do that over and over again.....tsk...."

"Jeez I know I'm wrong, okay. You don't have to rub it on my face...." I said while burying my face in my hands, deep in thought.

"Jiyong....seriously....if you keep on being insecure and keep on doubting your girlfriend's love for you, then your fears might come true, Dara might give up on you and leave you. The way you push her away, is doing no good for both of you. Both parties are hurt, no one's gonna benefit from the situation, especially when you truly love each other."

 

Hyung's words stabbed me like huge daggers. He's right I should have trusted my girlfriend more. I shouldn't have reacted that way. And now because of my stupidity I'm about to lose the most important person in my life. I stood up and ran towards the door, never bidding goodbye to the two. I'll just note myself to thank hyung later, because right now, I need to find my girlfriend before everything is completely ruined.


"...I'm glad the issue is finally resolved"

"I know...I never thought that Ji would think that way..."

"Me too, anyway hyung, what do you plan to do?"

"Huh? What do you mean? I'll just let Ji fix all of these. He needs to learn a lesson...."

"That's not what I meant hyung..."

"Then what were you trying to say?"

"...I know you like Dara...."

"........"

"Come on hyung, as you said, we've known each other for years, and I know when someone likes someone...."

"Hehehe I guess my cover's blown..."

"So what now, hyung?"

"Nothing. Dara is happy with Ji, and vice versa. I may like her but I'm not foolish enough to take her away from her happiness and destroy my friendship with Jiyong."

"But what if they won't be in good terms anymore..."

"I don't know......maybe I'll tell her, or maybe still keep to myself."