My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!: VII

My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!

 

I waited for him to reply, but he didn't. Does this mean that he's really guilty?

 

"What was that Youngabe? Sorry I didn't hear you I the t.v..."

I sighed when he said that. Seriously? I thought that he would start saying everything he knows but....aish, sometimes I think that I don't have normal friends, "I said, Ji and Dara broke up..."

"What?! When?! Why?!" I remembered, that's our reaction when Ji said that to us. 

"Just yesterday, and why? We actually don't know. Ji didn't tell us clearly....that's why I called you..."

"Eh?" 

"Maybe you know the answer...."

 

I ended the phone conversation with hyung. I didn't tell him that Ji is mad at him. I just asked him to go to my house tomorrow, by then Ji would be probably back to his own self and maybe they could have a good talk. Meanwhile, I went back inside the club.

 

"What did he say?" 

"I didn't tell him everything. It would be better if they would resolve this issue tomorrow. So help me guys, bring Ji inside my car, he'll be staying in my house tonight. I asked hyung to come tomorrow, I'll let them talk at my house tomorrow."

 

Seungri and Daesung did not ask a single question anymore and just help me carry a drunk and sleeping Jiyong inside my car.

 

"Goodluck. I hope half of your house will still be okay..." Seungri said before I bid them goodbye also and drive off. I'll be needing all the luck to fix the friendship of Ji and Seunghyun. 


(Jiyong's POV)

I felt my head aching again. Oh yeah, I got drunk last night, that's why. I opened my eyes and to my surprise I'm not in my own room. Where am I? I moved towards the window and looked outside. Hrmmm, this place looks familiar, ah, maybe I'm at YB's house. I looked aroung and yep, this is definitely his house. That guy's too organized with his things. I went towards the door when I heard Youngbae talking to someone. I crept closer and listened to what he was saying.

 

"Hyung, di you know why they broke up?" I heard him say. Hyung? Seunghyun?! What the hell is that guy doing in here?! Tsk, I can't believe that Youngbae did this to me. He knows how much I hate that guy right now. I violently opened the door, which startled the two. I glared at Seunghyun before walking towards the front door.

 

"Ji, wait..." Seunghyun tried to stop me.

"Let go of me"

"No" At that moment, my patience reached its limits. I punched Seunghyun hard which made him fall on the floor. "I thought you were my bestfriend!"

"Jiyong stop!" Youngbae tried to make distance between me and Seunghyun but I pushed him away.

 

I pulled Seunghyun by the collar. "Why Dara, huh?! There are lots of girls that wants you, but why did you have to choose Dara?!" I shouted. I don't care if the whole neighborhood hears me, I want to make him hear every single word I say. "Answer me! Or are you too ashamed for what you did?!"

 

"Is that how low you think of me? Is that how low your trust to your girlfriend is?" he said calmly while looking straight to my eyes. 

His words took me by surprise, "What are you saying?"

"Do you really think that Dara would cheat on you? Do you really think that I would do that to my brother? God! Jiyong, you'veknow us for years!" he finally fought backand punched me, but he didn't comeback for more.

 

"Don't pretend you're innocent! I saw you together at the mall the other day..."

"So you immediately thought we're dating?!" that shut me up.