My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!: II

My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!

(Jiyong's POV)

I felt my heart ache as I see them together inside the shop. Dara was pointing at something on the counter and the sales lady took it out. It was a couple's bracelet. The lady handed it to her but Seunghyun took it instead. I shut my eyes closed as he put one of the bracelets on her wrist to lessen this pain I'm feeling. I should be the one putting that on her wrist. I should be the one she's smiling at and laughing with not Seunghyun. I could give her more than that bracelet. I could give her more than what he can. I could get her everything that she wants, but why is she doing this? I know that it's wrong to assume things too early but I can't help but to start doubting Dara's loyalty to me.

 

They came out the shop after a few minutes, and Dara is holding a small paper bag, probably the bracelet Seunghyun bought for her. Why would he even buy her a gift? It's not her birthday! I know Seunghyun is a little bit of a playboy but I never thought that he would even steal my girlfriend from me, and Dara seems to don't care about that. 

 

I continued to follow them althought I'm dying from jealousy right at the moment. I was too focused on the two, that I didn't notice the lady heading in front of me. I bumped on her which made her drop all her things. I repeatedly apologized to the old lady as I helped her pick them up. Luckily for me, though, there were no breakable items or I have to pay for the damages. The lady was kind enough to accept my apology.

 

When the lady left, I turned to where I last saw Seunghyun and Dara but they weren't there anymore. I looked everywhere but they vanished just like that. They might have turned at one corner. After a few minutes of searching with no success, I thought, maybe, I should just give up. A tear escaped my eyes as I think of it. Give up on the girl I loved and who loved me back. Give up on the only person that I want to cherish forever. Give up on the person that could make me strong yet vulnerable at the same time. Give up on the girl that made my heart beat like there's no more tomorrow. Am I that willing to lose her? But what can I do if she already loves someboy else?

 

I headed to the mall's exit when I felt that all hope is loss. But then a shop caught my attention, a shop that sells wedding dresses and gowns. I remember the time me and Dara went in this mall. We were walking hand in hand when she suddenly stopped in front of that shop.

 

(Flashback)

(Author's POV)

"Babe what's wrong?" Jiyong asked.

"Nothing. Look at that" Dara said pointing at the white wedding gown. "It's so beautiful. Do you think that I would wear that someday?"

 

Jiyong could see her dreamy eyes sparkle as she looked at it. He could tell that she is already planning about her family inside her head, and he knows that he is part of her plan. It only made him fall for her all over again. Jiyong hugged Dara from behind and whispered to her.

 

"It will look perfect on you. I'm sure that you will be the most beautiful woman in the whole world as you walk down the aisle, and all the men will envy me for marrying a goddess like you" he said lovingly that made Dara want to melt. 

"Are you sure?" she turned around to face him.

"Of course, I promise that I'll do everything to make our wedding day the most memorable event in our whole lives"

"I love you, Ji" she said then gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you more"

(End of flashback)

 

(Jiyong's POV)

What am I doing?! I'm so stupid! Why am I giving up this easily?! I promised her that we will TOGETHER be happy in our wedding and there is now way in hell that I will let go of that promise. I turned around and once again searched for Dara and Seunghyun.