My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!: I

My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!

(Jiyong's POV)

I glanced back at my watch and made my way out of my home. Only 10 minutes till Dara's work is over and since her workplace is near, I'll just walk. What should we do today? Maybe go to the mall or to the park. I'll buy her favorite ice cream.

 

I smiled when I saw the cafe at my sight. Then I saw my angel coming out of the cafe. She was showing that beautiful smile of hers, just like the first time we went out on a date. That beautiful smile that captured my heart. I walked faster so that I could finally hold her and hug her tight, but there's something wrong. Who's that guy walking beside her?! I immediately stopped on my tracks and hid at a nearby tree. Why? I don't even know, I should be there pulling my girl away from that guy. 

 

I took a peek again at the two having a conversation. I can see Dara smiling and laughing with the guy. My blood boiled at the sight. I know that I don't have the right to get jealous when I don't even know the truth yet but seeing my girl talking and smiling at another man makes me angry, not at her of course. She's too innocent to know that a guy is already trying to hit on her.

 

They stopped beside a black car which is very familiar to me. Where have I seen that car before? The guy helped Dara get in the car. I wanted to run and pull her out of the car, doesn't she know that going with strangers is dangerous?! Then the guy turned and walked towards the the driver's seat which made his face visible to me. Oh it's only my bestfriend, Seunghyun....wait.....Choi Seunghyun?! What the hell is this guy doing here?! He went inside the driver seat and drove off. I quickly called a taxi and got in.

 

"Follow that black car!"


So many questions run inside my mind. Why is my bestfriend with my girlfriend? Where are they going? Why didn't they tell me? Did they purposely hid this from me? And, is my girlfriend cheating on me with my bestfriend?

 

The car stopped in a mall's parking lot. I paid the taxi driver and followed them inside the mall. I stayed close behind but careful enough for them not to notice me. Are they having a date in a mall?! Aren't they afraid of being caught in public or something?!

 

I saw them stop for a moment. I can't hear what they're talking about but I know that he is teasing her because I could see her pouting. That cute pout should only be for me. She should let me be the only one who sees it because guys will automatically find her cute! And my bestfriend is no exception. Seunghyun chuckled then dragged her inside a jewelry shop. I pulled my hair out of frustration because I can't follow them inside. I could see people staring at me suspiciously but I don't care. I don't have a choice but to stay outside. I'll just have to wait and see on what will happen next.