My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!: III

My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!

(Jiyong's POV)

I continued looking for Dara inside the mall. When, finally, I saw her sitting alone at a bench. She looks tired probably from work and walking around the mall. Aish, this girl, I told her countless times that she should not over work herself. I want to come to her and let her rest in my arms.

 

Then, two guys suddenly approached her. Their faces are not familiar. I doubt that I have seen these two before, and my instincs tell me that these people are suspicipous. I looked at Dara, who is already standing, and saw that she was slightly alarmed at the presence of the guys. I saw one of the guys grabbed her wrist. I walked faster towards them to save my Dara and maybe beat the living hell out of them. But, out of the blue, Seunghyun came back, pulled Dara closer to him, then hugged her possessively from behind. I flinched. I could see that look in his eyes telling that he is pissed off with the two guys. The two idiots seem to get the idea and hurriedly left. Does this mean that Seunghyun really has feelings for Dara?

 

When the guys were gone, Seunghyun turned Dara around and asked her questions. I could only see her nod in reply and still quite shaken from what happened. Seunghyun seems to notice it either and hugged her, rubbing her back, comforting her, while Dara hugged him back. Seunghyun broke the hug and reached for something inside the plastic bag he was carrying. He then brought out a big, rainbow-colored lollipop and gave it to Dara who immediately brightened up.

 

I don't know what to do anymore. It feels like all the confidence and hope earlier is now gone in a snap. I wasn't able to protect her. I'm her boyfriend yet it's my bestfriend who protected her. I don't know anymore, if I still have the rights to have her. I saw them walking again but this time I didn't follow them and just went home where I have time to think.