My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!: V

My Best Friend is with My Girlfriend?!?!

 

(Dara's POV)

The next morning, I went to bathroom to fix myself. I noticed the dried tears I must have cried myself to sleep last night. Jiyong, why did you break up with me? What did I do Jiyong? I felt teary again. It's only been one night since we broke up but for me it already felt like days. I miss him already.

 

After I went out of the bathroom, I immediately check my phone, hoping that Jiyong tried to contact me also. But there was nothing. No message, no missed calls. I'm longing for explanation but then I realized that I'm the one to blame here. I haven't found time to spend with him, I can't blame him if he grows tired waiting for me. I stopped in middle of texting him again. I should let him go, if that's what he wants, I should.....

 

(Jiyong's POV)

I woke up with a terrible headache. I looked up at my clock and saw that it was already 2 p.m. Too much sleep caused my headache, but I know that this has no match to how my heart is aching right now. Dara, I miss you.

 

My room is filled with our pictures together. When we became friends, when we first hang out, when we first dated, and when she finally said that she loves me too, all of those are in the pictures. I need to forget her. If I don't get her out of my system now, I probably won't be able to hold back and run after her, claiming her again. 

 

I finally my phone. 20 missed calls and 10 messages, all coming from Dara. I deleted every single one without even texting or calling her back. I even changed my wallpaper, which was our picture together. And lastly, delete her number. Now that the first step of moving on is done, I'm off to the next. I dialed in Youngabae's number.  

 

"Yo!"

"Jiyong?"

"Yeah, let's meet later, 5 p.m., the usual club."

"Uh, sure"

 

After talking to Youngbae, I did the same with Daesung and Seungri. The more people around me, the more I could get my mind off Dara. And Seunghyun? I didn't bother calling him I might lose control and forget about our friendship when I see him. Besides, he might be with her right now I should not disturb their 'bonding' time.


 

I arrived a little late, and see that the guys were already there. 

 

"Hey!"

"Hyung! What made you invite us here?" Seungri asked. 

"Nothing, I just want a get together" I pretended to be excited. 

But Daesung seems to notice it, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you look stressed Ji" Youngbae added.

"What are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine!" I lied again.

"If you say so..."

"By the way where's Dara noona?" I stiffened as soon as Seungri said her name. 

"..We..broke up.." I said with a smile on my face to cover up the longing and sadness.

"What?!"

"When?!"

"Why?!"

"Aish, it doesn't matter anymore. We're here to enjoy." I didn't wait for their replies and just made my way to the dance floor. I tried to enjoy everything. I'm drowning my thoughts in the booming music and lights. Different girls purposely bumped on me, while giving seducing looks. But I didn't give a damn and ignored them. These girls are nothing compared to Dara. When I got tired, I headed back to our table and began drinking. Drink till I drop...not a bad idea.

 

(Youngbae's POV)

He may pretend to be alright but I know Jiyong is far from being alright. Just seeing him drink up his sixth bottle of beer is enough evidence that he is depressed. I've known Ji for a long time now, and I know how much Dara has affected him in so many ways. We've always thought that they were really meant for each other, so this news about their break up is really surprising. 

 

"I think we should stop hyung" maknae suggested as we watch Ji from a far. 

"We could try, but you know him. He's too stubborn. The only persons that he listents to are Dara and Seunghyun"

"Speaking of Seunghyun, where is he?"

"Hay, you know hyung, he's busy."

"I wonder if he knows why Ji and Dara broke up..." Our conversation was interrupted when Jiyong suddenly called us. 

 

"Oy! What are you doing there?! Let's drink!"

"Ji, you're already drunk" I said and grabbed the bottle from his hand.

"Eh! Dong Youngbae I am not drunk!" He tried to take the bottle but missed and ended up slightly stumbling on the floor.

"You were saying?"

"Okay, I'm a little bit drunk, but just a little."

"If Seunghyun finds out about this..."

"Don't say that bastard's name again!" Jiyong suddenly snapped. Now we know that something is definitely wrong.