02

Arranged Marriage

Emiko had arranged a meeting for the Anime group of the school. There weren't a lot of members but the group insisted of:

Minzy Gong who's Japanese name is Amaya Hana

Kim Xiumin Japanese name is Ryouichi Ryouta

Jessica Jung who's japanese name is Naomi Yuri

Emiko Jung, one of the leaders, She goes by her Japanese full name Emiko Akiyama

Takuya the Japanese transfer student. He uses his name Terada Takuya

and ofcourse the leader of the group Kae or Kaori Ryuzaki.

Xiumin ofcourse was the only Kingka who loved anime and Japanese culture as much as the rest of the anime club. 

Not only was anime disscused but they talked about life and were weird as as always. Emiko gave a creeper look to Kaori as she started to run her hand up Kaori's leg. 

" YOU ARE GETTING TOO CLOSE TO MY ING TENTICLES!" Kaori yelled standing up. She looked at the people in her club then sat back down and smiled at Takuya. Takuya smiled back petting Kaori's head. 

"I am forever alone." Emiko complained. 

"Yes you are and you shall die that way surrounded by anime and cats!" Kaori snapped making Emiko laugh and steal Kaori's sushi making Kaori cry. 

"That's what you get !" Emiko giggled. "So Kai told me about your new arranged marriage thing." 

"Another one?" Takuya asked. "You poor thing."

"The worst part is it's with Tao! Out of everyone here she chooses TAO." Kaori pouted allowing Takuya to hug her.

"Kai told me as well plus we're kicking Kris and Tao out of EXO and replacing them with Zhou Mi and Hangeng." Ryouichi stated.

"Hangeng hates popularity." Amaya spoke up. "He'd prefer to be like us. Half known half not known."

"Plus I creep Zhou Mi out but it's fun." Emiko smirked as she turned behind her stare at Zhou Mi. Zhou Mi played with his phone before finally noticing Emiko staring at him. He gave a blank stare back. Emiko smiled. Zhou Mi smiled. Emiko waved. Zhou Mi waved.

"How you doing sir?" Emiko asked in surprisingly fluent Madarin.

"Pretty good. You know I can speak Korean right?" Zhou Mi replied.

"Yeah but I thought it'd be nice to speak to you in your lanuage plus I'm trying to improve on pronouncation." Emiko stated.

"It's really good." 

"Thank you."

"Zhou Mi can I talk to you for a minute?" Ryouichi asked 

"Ahhh sure Xiumin come here." Zhou Mi replied putting his phone back in his pocket.

"He's so cute." Emiko giggled as she looked at Amaya.

"He is quite the cutey. If you like him so much then ask him out. You two would be cute together." Amaya stated making Emiko blush. "See you like him!"

 

_______________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: As you already know I listed everyone's Japanese name and when they are all together that is the names they will go by. It's confusing I know but you'll get used to it. Emiko and Takuya are the only one's who keep their names with and away from the group due to having Japanese names.