01

Arranged Marriage

Kae slammed the door behind her in anger. She ploped onto her bed looking at the ceiling thinking to her self

"Why is my mother making me marry that moron?" She sighed closing her eyes.

"I am deeply sorry Mrs. Huang, I hope that my daughter's behavior won't change our friendship." Mrs. Zhen begged.

"It's okay, I never thought Tao and Kae would hate eachother." Mrs. Huang replied.

"I just can't get along with her!" Tao snapped. "She always has to be perfect at everything she does." Tao looked out the window waiting to leave.

The phone rang all through out the Zhen family house. Mrs. Zhen started walking towards the phone once Kae picked it up.

"Hello?" Kae answered.

"Hey What's up?" Said a deep voiced man.

"Kai!" Kae cheered.

"How's my favorite half sister?"

"Hehehe, How many half sisters do you have?"

"Seven million." Kai joked laying up side down in his bed. "So what's new?"

"I'm in another arranged marriage." 

"Really? With who?" 

"Tao." She answered

"What?" Kai shouted. "The Chinese maknae?"

"No Kai the Japanese panda" Kae yelled. She heard a loud thud from the other side  immediately being followed by laughter. The laugher went on for about a minute before Kai was able to breath again.

"Good one!" He giggled. "So how do you plan on getting out of this arranged marriage?"

"I can't. My mom won't allow it." Kae complianed 

"Do I need to kill him?" Kai suggested. "ON IT. I'll train the Japanese panda to throw a poisionous dart at him and no one would be angry because pandas rule!" 

"No Kai you could go to prison for that you genius! I need to be able to speak to you with out having to hear about when you dropped the soap. If you ever do that don't pick it up!" Kae joked.

"I won't I won't un like a lot of the Kangkas I am actually y and smart. I will tell you something tomorrrow in private. I have to eat dinner now, we're having sushi!" Kai cheered.

"See ya." Kae hung up the phone placing it back on its charger. Kai always knows how to make people's days. Especially when they're in an arranged marriage to an .

 

Tao was also speaking to a very close friend of his. That friend was Kris Wu, The man who's been Tao's best friend since pre school.

"So you're telling me you're in an arranged marriage with that Kaori chick?" Kris asked.

"No her name is Kae. She's Kai's half sister." Tao answered

"Yeah I know, In the anime club they made up they all have Japanese names so Zhen Bao Yuis Kaori Ryuzaki." Kris said.

"That's nice. I don't care about her I hate her and she hates me."

"If it helps I hate her too. She's like Kai but more annoying. She'd be more interesting to me if her s weren't so small seriously she looks like Kai!" 

"Well they're half siblings or half twins. Why does size matter so much to you anyway?" Tao asked.

"Are you gay man? We're popular, good looking, hard to resist kingkas. We're part of EXO baby." Kris did a stupid smirk

"Oh please we're like the only two who go by that. We should make our own group and ditch EXO. They're just abunch of gentlemen." 

Next day all the kingkas excluding Tao and Kris met up like planned to discuss what to do with them. The other kingkas hated Tao and Kris because they give the group a bad image. Suho, The Korean leader looked at the remaining two Chinese members of Exo a pretend beard. 

"We want to kick Tao and Kris out but then we'd only have two Chinese members." Suho said.

"I'm cool with it." Lay stated

"Me too, I just want them out. We can add more Chinese people like Zhou Mi or Hangeng. We could even add Kai's half sister, she's part Chinese." Luhan added. "She's also very cute for a girl that looks like Kai." 

"I'd love to have you as a half step brother Luhan but Kae's mother arranged her to marry Tao." Kai said

"Aww man that poor girl." Baekhyun sorrowed

"It's cool she'll get out of it. She always does and I know she'll get out of this one." Kai said. "And when she does I'll ask her if she'd like to be with you."

"You're the best Kai." Luhan cheered. 

The ten remaining kingkas all voted to kick Kris and Tao out of the group and hire in Zhou Mi and Hangeng. Chen soon found Kae and had a nice conversation with her for about a couple hours.