05

Arranged Marriage

Kae and Emiko had planned to hang out at the mall on Saturday which they did. Saturday April 5, at 12:00pm the two met up by the Johny Rockets and ate luch there.

"The burger is pretty good and the cheese fries make me happy but this Oreo milkshake makes me happy as a fat kid in a candy shop!" Emiko giggled.

"You, Emiko Akiyama, are the biggest dork I've ever met." Kae shook her head.

"But you know you love me Miss. Kaori Ryuzaki!" Emiko smirked.

"I sure the hell do!" Kae said shoving cheese fries in Emiko's mouth shutting her up. The two split the bill and headed out with full bellies. They definetly had to check out the anime shop. 

"I love Otaku's shop with all my heart and money." Emiko praised like the dork she is.

"Me too. I can't come in here with out spending money." Kae replied looking at mangas and posters. 

They spent atleast an hour in the shop trying to decide what to buy. In the end, they both walked out with atleast something.

"Man I love this Echizen poster." Emiko said hugging the poster.

"I need to finish my Death note manga so I think Voulme 7 will help a little." Kae said resisting the urge to read the manga. "I love L so much. If I was in the anime and manga L wouldn't be alone."

Emiko giggled at Kae's statement. "Ofcourse you would Kaori. You made your last name Ryuzaki for that reason, right?"

"Yeah I think so." 

The two girls walked and giggled

Until...

"Oh ."

"What is it Emi?"

"Taoris!"