06

Arranged Marriage

"Kae can I talk to you? Alone?" Tao asked politely.

-------five mintues later----------

"Do you know how hard it is to fake a damn smile? How hard it is to hide my feelings? Yes Tao, I am a crazy ." Kae yelled 

"Well do you know how hard it is loving you so much when you hate my guts?" Tao cried finally confessing his true feelings to Kae.

"W-Wh-What? W-Why didn't you tell me?" Kae asked with tears in her eyes.

"What's the point really? I know you hate me. I was actually happy when my mom set me up with you. I acted mad because I thought it would help me hate you instead of love you." Tao said.

"How'd that work out?" Kae asked.

"It made me love you even more!" Tao yelled. "I even yelled at Kris for calling you a stupid . I never wanted to be the way you see me. I don't know why I stayed with Kris and acted like a jerk when deep down I'm an extremely caring person." 

"If only your guts had let you tell me earlier. I would have acted the same way I do now. When I found out I was in an arranged marriage with you each day I grew to love you more. I don't know why we acted like such douches towards eachother." Kae replied calmly. She held Tao in her arms. Tao didn't hesisate to hug her back.

"I'll change. I promise you." Tao cried.

"I believe you. I really do Tao." Kae Tao's neck holding him tightly.