04

Arranged Marriage

Tao lied on his bed reading his Wushu magazine and talking on the phone with Kris about his troubles.

"I saw here earlier. kicked the out of my leg." Kris complianed. "She maybe small but she kicks hard. It felt like a hammer smashing into my leg." 

"Oh dear lord. Guess what, Exo kicked us out and replaced us with Zhou Mi and Hangeng!" Tao yelled.

"What'd Zhou Mi and Hangeng do?" 

"Zhou Mi didn't join. He didn't want to be popular and Hangeng already got popular by playing basketball! Plus I hear that that Emiko chick is in love with Zhou Mi." Tao said.

"What makes you think I'd care about Emiko?" Kris yelled. "She's just like Kai."

"Just saying geesh!" Tao snapped. He looked to the TV to see a report with Hangeng?"

 

 

 

"How does it feel to be this weel loved all across China?" A lovely female reporter asked.

"Awesome! I got famous doing what I love with my good friends." Hangeng answered.

"Are you aware that you're not only famous in China but you're famous all across the world." 

Hangeng's cheeks turned bright red. Unable to believe he was famous world wide.

"Wow. I was not!" He grabbed his shy best friend Zhou Mi tightly hugging him. "This is the most awesome and kind man you'll ever meet!"

"Please take me off camera." Zhou Mi begged.

"Anything to say before I let you go?" Hangeng asked.

"I love Emiko." Zhou Mi cried trying to get loose.

"There's the confession I was looking for!" As he let Zhou Mi go Emiko hugged him from behind. 

"Ofcourse you do! I'm awesome!" She giggled scaring the poor Zhou Mi causing him to make a face of scare at the camera. The camera man couldn't stop laughing so hard. 

"Dear lord what's next?" Zhou Mi took deep breaths trying to calm himself.

"This." Emiko said holding her phone with a message from Kae saying "I'm watching~~ :D" 

"Oh god Kae you creeper!" Zhou Mi shouted. 

 

-at Kae's house- 

"Yup I am a creeper! Take care of Emiko~" Kae laughed

 

-back at the scene-

 

Emiko was able calm Zhou Mi down with her hug. He finally smiled wrapping his arms around her.

"So you mean what you said?" Emiko asked listening to Zhou Mi's heart beat.

"Yes." He answered.

 

----------------

Hai guys~ I hope this update is good enough for you. 

 

If you like sad stories then I hope my other fic "Remembering the past" will work for you cause I do mah best for these stories~