09

Arranged Marriage

Today Emiko and Kae decided to play pranks on their boyfriends. They had everything they needed a camera, masks, costumes, horns, and make up for creepy looks. The two started recording with Emiko's prank on Zhou Mi.

"Scaring my giant chinese boyfriend. Just gonna squeeze into his locker and scare him. I'm like 116 pounds I should be able to get in. Happy Halloween motherers!" Emiko said getting into his locker. Kae closed the door and waited for Zhou Mi and eventually he came to his locker being greeted by Kae.

"Hey Zhou Mi!" Kae greeted looking up at him. "How's the weather up there?"

"It's nice I guess." Zhou Mi answered silently and shyly. "Why are you recording me? Is Yuna sick?"

"Nah, Emi's fine." Kae said as Zhou Mi opened his locker. Kae's smile wided hoping Zhou Mi's reaction would be just as planned but it wasn't.

"AHHHH!" Emiko yelled hoping she scared him but she didn't. Instead he bear hugged her. His height made her feet hover about a foot above the floor. 

"There you are!" He laughed as he hugged her. She pecked his cheek hugging him. Kae blew the air horn scaring Zhou Mi making him drop the small Japanese girl. 

"That's what I was waiting for." Kae smiled as Zhou Mi shivered laughing at the same time.

"You guys are so mean to me!" Zhou Mi cried. Emiko hugged him again laughing her off. 

"Now we scare my Tao." Kae laughed evily running towards her locker to get her bear costume. Tao is usually running for exercise at this time. Tao like to run when he's not doing wushu for exercise. He has a bottle of water with him for re hydration. He likes to run through the woods near the school for a half an hour before his next class. So while he was running Kae decided to reinact a vine she saw. 

Emiko started recording as Kae turned to her. 

"Watch out for bears." Kae said winking. She hid waiting for Tao to run by. When he was close enough she jamp out. "Rawr!" She tried to sound cute and scary. Tao screamed collasping causing Kae to trip over him making the bear head fall off revealing that it was just her. 

"You are such an Zhen JiaLyn!" Tao yelled as Kae laughed so hard she turned red unable to breath from laughter. "Breathe! Breathe Kae! Don't die!" He yelled at her.

"CAN'T......BREATHE!!" Kae couldn't even speak clearly. Tao felt the need to perform CPR to save his girlfriend whom he loved more than anything. She finally caught her breath. Her face slowly turned back to it's tanish pale color she wiped the tears from her eyes. Kae pet Tao's face and hugged him. "I love you panda boy." 

"I love you two otaku girl." Tao replied kissing her on the lips. The two hung out for the next thirty minutes. Zhou Mi and Emiko hung out at the place Kae hid alone. Zhou Mi guessed it could count as a date. Emiko thought a date should always have food but she still agreed. She got closer to him to kiss him. 

Later Kris got to talk to Kae. They had an interesting conversation. They forgot completely how much they hated eachother or that they even hated eachother. After so Kris started to develop feelings for Kae. He hung out with Tao later that day. 

"So, I talked to Kae earlier and she's really interesting!" Kris stated

"She is. What'd you two talk about?" Tao asked making himself a cup of tea. 

"Sports, you, video games, pandas, coffee, and anime." Kris replied. "She really loves sports. More than any woman I know. It was just impressive how much she loves video games. She so amazing and cute. I like her." 

Tao's expression turned from happy to anger. He punched Kris in the arm Kris got pissed.

"What was that for?" Kris yelled

"Bao Yu is for me! Not for you!" Tao yelled back.