Day Before Dawn 5

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

I'm posting this in hurry so forgive any mistake, since I don't want to missed any drama!

Thanks for reading this chapter as well, pretty long story...I must say!

--

The album went very success, but leaving the viewer curious about the mysterious male dancer. Even the staff didn’t even know. But of course some of them know, which is Boa, Hyori, and Jessica. Her parents didn’t say anything nor Jessica too, since they only know when Taeyang release the MV.

Seohyun look so fierce in that MV with her eyes stare but more surprisingly to public, the way Yuri eye or anonymous dancer eyes look remind them with someone.

The songs still at first chart even after 2 weeks, they still captive by that male dancer. They said he too beautiful and too perfect. He also gives them very nostalgic feelings, which make everyone keep looking at the dancer.

Captive by that eyes.

“Yuri-ssi eye remind me of someone Taetae! See how this brown gold eye piercing your heart! Her eye so intense and full with passions! It’s so attracting anyone who looks at her eye! The ways she dance too amazing to be called with novice! It’s like she’s born to dance!”

Tiffany is right now with Taeyeon and at Yuri apartment. She brings the whole gang except Jessica to Yuri apartment since she has spare keys. Taeyeon know how Yuri hate showbiz people but she couldn’t do anything to change Yuri mindset if she didn’t even know why Yuri hates showbiz for begins with.

“Of course, everyone would see this kind of eye before! I know she hate showbiz but actually…” Taeyeon inhale large amount of airs, but before Taeyeon could explain anything Sooyoung already cutting her speech.

While munching her food, “Who said she never involved to showbiz world? That’s what you want to say, right Taeyeon? We know but we decide to ignore it! She…once play as cameo in certain famous movie and what’s it called? Tarzan or Jungle Boy?”

Hyoyeon just kick Sooyoung ribs, “Sooyoung, if Yuri heard that she will kill you because two things, once you mistake her movie and also you intentionally call her as Tarzan or monkey! Wolf Rain! She plays that movie when she still 8 years old brat!”

“It’s been 14 years ago then, Hyorangi! That’s movie always appear at New Year’s days! It’s still popular now!!”

“You know that movie where’s there’s androgynous kid as opening of the movie, wolf rain. In the beginning when there’s a ‘boy’ standing at end of cliff and the camera just shots the boy brown gold eye before the boy fall back to the cliff, that’s boy is Yuri! She manages to capture everyone with her eye even without speaking! Some critics say that part makes that movie famous! Though, her role is just illusions!”

Taeyeon showing Yuri child photo as that boy, her eye still the same with now but more piercing and full of charisma. “Yup, I save this picture from her! It will be dangerous if she found out about this! I even save the cut clip of Yuri scene!!”

“Well, Yoona said even today, people still is talking highly about this kid, treat this kid as Prince of Movie and some say he will be famous actor or actress if he still active playing some movie! Though I dare to say that’s everyone will force her to play as male lead if they know who the kid is!”

“Why no one know about Yuri? Her name should be in that credit page, right?” Sunny is feeding her Sooyoung with hotdog, the ninth pieces.

“Her name not even mention in credit page, opening scene, poster, or anywhere! It’s like she’s just illusion or CG from that movie!” Taeyeon save her phone, “Well, no one knows what the reasons not putting Yuri name is and why she never play any drama again but now I guess Seohyun manage to persuade Yuri to starting at MV!”

Long sigh from Tiffany, Sunny and Nicole. “Yeah, because of that Jessica and Seohyun are at awkward situations now! But it’s still sisterly awkward situations!”

Sooyoung raised her eyebrow, “Is there any sisterly awkward?”

“You know them…”

Seohyun just return from her schedule, everyone already waiting for her and even Jessica already waiting for her with very sharp eyes. Before Jessica could open , Tiffany already cut her because if Jessica is the one who start the talk…it will be better if that turn out to cold war between them.

What if that war is war that resulting slap or something like that?

“That dancer at Taeyang-sunbaenim new MV is Yuri, right?”

Seohyun innocent eyes look so confuse, “I don’t know?”

Jessica scoffed and took step foward, she will take another step if not for Nicole who holding Jessica hand, they scare if Jessica decide to berserk against Seohyun. “Since when you can lie to your unnie?” the tone is so cold but Seohyun face keeps on her calm demeanor.

“Sica, please don’t! Let me the one who asks her, please?” Tiffany looking at Seohyun again, “Seohyun-ah…we already knows that she is Yuri and we just want your confirmation…since when you already knows Yuri-ssi?”

Seohyun just let out content smiles but it look like smudging smiles in Jessica eyes, “Not long but Yuri-unnie really good at dance even Taeyang-sunbaenim praising her! But unnie, shouldn’t everyone prepare for next schedule?”

Jessica really want to snap at Seohyun, how could Seohyun this calm and even innocently talking about Yuri or praising Yuri when she know Jessica still…how could Seohyun brushing this matter as if this just nothing to her?

Looking how badly Jessica hand trembling even though she didn’t know what the real reasons for it, whatever it just angry or maybe sad, Nicole holding Jessica shoulder and softly pats her. “Seohyun-ah, be careful around Yuri, okay? Because look at what she’s done to Jessica-unnie, we don’t want you to get hurt from her!”

Seohyun look at Nicole and smiles lightly when she’s hearing this warning, but she quickly hides her smiles before anyone could notice her. “Yuri-unnie is really kind and funny though also she’s really gentlemen or gentlewomen, so I don’t see why we should be suspicious around her like this?”

Seohyun walk to her room and leaving Jessica slowly sit down at floor and looking blankly at Seohyun room.

 “Oh, Yuri is home now!!” when Taeyeon open the door to welcoming Yuri, she almost got heart attack, since Yuri walking with bleeding forehead, “OMG!!! Yuri-ah!! What happen to you?”

Yuri is still laughing and complete with her silly smiles of dumbness, “Nothing, just trying to do flips and bash my head on wall! Don’t worry, this will heal even if I only just my spits!”

The truth is Yuri just finished her street dance battle again, but somehow her rival play dirty by shove her aside and make her bump into nearby wall. The race stop before anyone could kill each other, though Yuri team still got the money.

Taeyeon grabs Yuri hands, inspecting Yuri wounds and the wound pretty big and the blood dripping from Yuri hanky. “You need to see doctor now!! Soo, prepare our car now!!”

“Ain’t nobody got time for that!!” this because Yuri must goes to CL garage again tonight. She must go because she must help CL choosing nice picture and all, she also must help them to take night shift for CL skateboards shops.

They manage to load Yuri to Taeyeon car, using Sooyoung and Hyoyeon power which lucky for them Yoona just return from her company with Seohyun, also helping her to carry Yuri to hospital. Seohyun and Yoona are grabbing Yuri hand from her sides. From behind we have Sunny and Tiffany keep pressing hanky to Yuri head and also ice pack. 

“Yah, this is just little bleeding! Why you must create big ruckus like this?! The nurse will laugh at me!!”

Today is my payday Kim Taeyeon!! I need my money now before that thing sold out!!

--

World tours, their company world tour always success tours. Jessica finished her WGM things, since she couldn’t keep up with her super busy schedule and also Taecyeon do confess to her, but Jessica rejects it without any second thoughts. She just decides to end this troublesome show before anything get out of control.

They finally return to their hotel for short break, before goes to airport tomorrow morning for flight back to Seoul.

The atmosphere at vans really bit awkward and so uncomfortable than before, with Jessica and Seohyun still in cold war since Seohyun filming MV with Yuri. What make Jessica blood simmering like lava since couple days ago is…Seohyun personal ringtone for certain person is rap, freestyle rap from Kwon Yuri.

Yuri makes it especially for Seohyun for free and in that freestyle rap, Yuri keeps calling Seohyun pretty or like an angle and what worse is Seohyun so proud of this rap.

Now, Seohyun is video calling someone who everybody thinks Seohyun calling Yoona, that someone that Seohyun crushing right now and everyone could see how happy Seohyun when she’s with Yoona, same goes to Yoona anyway.

Seohyun smiles widely, “Yuri-unnie! How’s your wound? I already ask Yoona to buy you healthy meal! Did she give it to you?”

“What meal? She didn’t even comeback with anything on her hands…she must be eat the food on her way home!”

Yuri cherry voice manages to make Jessica avert her tired eye from road to Seohyun phone. They sit far from each other, but Jessica could see Yuri with bandage head but of course Yuri couldn’t see her. Jessica held back her tears when she looking at Yuri and she holding her heart because of numb pain, there’s…mix feeling happen on her, it’s like…even words can’t describe it.

Seohyun swift her position so she could sit comfortably and make Jessica unable to see Yuri this time but unconsciously Jessica move her body slightly so she could see Yuri even though Yuri unable to see her but Yuri seem happy now.  

 “That Yoona, I’m really…”

No, Seohyun admits that Yuri so charming and attractive but she never sees Yuri more than oppa to her. Oppa that really dotting her and oppa that have little bit sister-complex too.

Yoona loud shouting and Yuri hysteric laughs, “Just kidding, Seohyun! She brings the food now and preparing my food diligently! You should stop treating me like I broke my neck! Anyway, thanks for food and this really delicious!”

“Don’t worry unnie! That’s from my favorite healthy restaurants! We should go there next time, because they give lot of discount if we go as couple! I couldn’t go with Yoona, since she hates organic foods! She might faints if she seen the menu!”

Yuri showing to Seohyun the food, “Of course, I’ll go with you my little angel Princess! Anyway, how’s your concert? As always, that’s must be huge success again? I’m watching the fancam now! Omo, my Seohyun is so cute!!”

Seohyun do some simple aegyo when Yuri teases her with that nickname, which is actually nickname from Yoona to Seohyun but Jessica didn’t know that and think that nickname is from Yuri to Seohyun. “Yes! Unnie, you should come to our next tour!”

Yuri just smiles, “I can’t go because my passport but if that tour at Korea, I will go! I will make big banner for you and together with Yoona, we will holding that banner and we make sure you will read that banner! I will wear shirt with your face on it too and what else…”

“Really unnie? You promise me, right? I will give you our first Korean concert, VIP seat! You must come to our first concert, unnie!”

Yuri gives Seohyun her pinky promise, “Of course I will go! This is Seohyun first solo concert, I mean SNSD solo concert!”

 “Ah, unnie! Just today, I found nice shirt for you and I buy some for you! Be sure to wears it and send me some photo when you wear it! I also know you like to wear hat, so I buy you very cool one because unique decoration and motif!”

Yuri suddenly stop laughing and she’s looking at Seohyun with very suspicious eyes, “That shirt or hat didn’t have anything with unicorn on it or wings, right?! Yah! Seo Joohyun, answer me while looking at my eyes and don’t laughing like that Seo Joohyun-ssi!”

“Mianhe unnie! But that shirt really…made for you but the hat will look very good on you!”

This make Yuri sulking, “Oh, okay! If you really want to see me suffering I will wear it for you!! Anyway, I found this nice coffee shop! Want goes together? Just two of us and without this annoying alligator!”

Seeing how Yuri all smiles like that to Seohyun make Jessica tears flowing and she just crying silently. Tiffany who notices that quietly embraces Jessica. She already told Jessica about Yuri hate showbiz people but why Yuri seems all fine with Seohyun and all.

What more, Yuri easily agree with anything that Seohyun ask or plea? If she really hates showbiz…why with Seohyun she so different…why?

“Fany-ah…it’s hurt…why?”

At airport, accident happens with Jessica. Her head bump into rails because too crowded and after being push by big security guys, it hard hits on her head and make her faints. Not to mention she under stress and depressions because of Yuri.

When she arrives at Korea, she immediately enters the hospital. Because her weak condition and all, rest is the most important things for her now. Her mother, Hyegyo asks her why she refuses to eat and always force herself to work. But she could only utter sad smiles to her own mother.

Tiffany looking from outside Jessica room because Hyegyo still trying to make Jessica eat, “Is this okay for you? Do you still think Jessica is alright to you now?”

Seohyun still believe her reasons just nods her head, “Yes, I believe Jessica-unnie just stress because our Japan debut rumor and also because CF! I’m sure her breakup with Yuri-ssi didn’t have anything to do with this! In fact she might be happy when she broke up with Yuri-ssi! So, please don’t drag Yuri unnie into something unimportant like this!”

Tiffany still trying to hold her anger, “Seohyun-ah, Jessica is suffering right now…and you still think that Jessica is alright and—!”

Seohyun phone is ringing and Seohyun read her text right away, “Unnie, mianhe! I have appointment with Yuri-unnie regarding CF talk for charity and eco-green, so I must leave now!”

--

Jessica eye keep looking at the new issue fashion magazine, her eyes keep looking at certain page with pained expressions. Seohyun new pictorial with someone that she’s knows it so well even though this person wears hoodie and hat that cover half of her face.

But what makes her eyes stings with pain is their pose. How Yuri put her face so near Seohyun arms or how Seohyun touch Yuri face and also lift Yuri face by her jaw pose. How Seohyun finger at Yuri lips, how Seohyun put her head on Yuri lap…

She know she should concentration on their SMTown concert but looking at how Seohyun and Yuri so perfect in this magazine, how could she concentration with her tour, not to mention she got fever and her body still weak too.  

Yuri didn’t even allow her to touch her arms when Yuri know that Jessica is an idol and yet how Seohyun could get this exclusive chance to touch Yuri easily like this, to make Yuri rapping for her, and even how easily Seohyun get Yuri attention…

Jessica know it…Jessica know it, if Seohyun got schedule Yuri always cheering Seohyun by text…of course Jessica didn’t know that Yuri got this information from Yoona and as well from Seohyun.

Tiffany sits beside Jessica and gives her warm drink, “Jessie, are you okay?”

It’s useless question and Tiffany know it but what else she could ask now…

Jessica softly touch Yuri photo and she give it her sad smiles, “Tiff…if she hate’s showbiz…if she hates me for being showbiz or entertainer or idol then why…she seems okay with Seohyun? What’s wrong with me? What did I lack so make her…become like this? Am I so ugly so she become like this? Or my body not that y compare to Seohyun?”

Tiffany just sighed because she doesn’t even know the answer for that question. What makes the situation become worse is how Seohyun phone ringing with Yuri raps on it.

After performing three of their songs, Jessica suddenly collapse on her way to their changing room. Lucky for them, Tiffany and Sunny manage to catch Jessica before Jessica could fall to the cold ground. Everyone look so worried with Jessica condition, even Seohyun but she remain calm because she still believe that Jessica just overworking herself.

Tiffany sit beside Jessica to put wet towel at Jessica forehead and Jessica even refuse to get into hospital since the tour not over yet. Carefully she makes Jessica drink pocari, “Is there anything else that you want Jessie?”

Jessica just shakes her head but her eyes keep looking at that fashion magazine, slowly her hand trying to reach that magazine but she’s just too weak. Her hand fall before she manages to touch the magazine, her eyes keep looking at that magazine…almost crying. She gritted her teeth and trying to move her hand again.

Sunny know what she want, she took that magazine. Sunny open the right page that featuring Yuri also Seohyun and give it to Jessica. “Here, your magazine Sica-ah! Here!”

“Yuri! Let me call Yuri for you!” Tiffany took her phone but she didn’t have Yuri number, “I don’t have…her number! Where’s your phone Jessie?” Jessica phone battery is dead and everyone didn’t have Yuri number till all eyes fall to Seohyun.

Seohyun just standing there and looking at Jessica tired face. Her face is still calm as ever.

“Do you have her number, Seohyun-ah?”

Slowly Seohyun nods her head, “But I can’t give it to unnie since Yuri-unnie will be busy this time or maybe she already sleeping! I don’t want to disturb her!” Seohyun remember when Yuri said she must work for nightshift at CL shop when they at magazine pictorial.

“Seohyun! This is urgent and why are you keep being like this?!”

Seohyun keep her straight face, she do notice that how exhausted Jessica now and how lifeless Jessica with hectic schedule but she still stand on her believe that it the best way for Jessica, because Jessica will get someone better that really for her not the one who can’t even appreciate her.

She’s could disregarded Jessica condition for her reasons that she choose to believe is right, she could ignore the face Jessica really thin and fragile, she could see Jessica right into Jessica eyes even though she already…indirectly hurting Jessica but she’s right! She’s right and she believes so.

What more if Jessica talking to Yuri…Jessica will get cold treatment from Yuri again and it will break Jessica heart again, so she never want that happen to her Jessica-unnie, her heart will bleed if she hear Jessica pleading for Yuri love…

“Seohyun-unnie…I know I shouldn’t be asking something like this but…why you with Yuri-ssi at camping ground? Did you do something or anything with her?”

This makes everyone in this room except Jessica looking at Seohyun with their questioning eyes, Jessica far too weak to understand what Luna just asked.

Seohyun just looking at Luna before turn her face because Sunny just grab her hand, “Please tell me that you’re not have anything to do with this messy breakup?! I already put suspicious toward you and Yuri, since Yuri willingly to work with you but tell us the truth Seo Joohyun!”

“Seohyun-ah…please tells us the truth, what are you doing with Yuri-ssi?” Nicole is standing beside her.

Seohyun just took her phone and calling someone meanwhile her group keep looking at Seohyun in their confusion, “Unnie, I hope I don’t bother you while working but I need to ask something! They ask me to telling them the truth…should I or do you want to suggest something?”

Yuri who working to fix their costumer bike just chuckles, “Just tell them, since our plan already success so there’s no harm from telling them, right?! Anyway, Seohyun! I can’t talk with you right now because I’m so busy with my work! Sorry for that!”

Seohyun nods her head, “Thanks unnie for the understanding, be careful while working!”

Yoobin raised her eyebrow, “Who did you just called?”

Seohyun ended the call, “Yes, I’m the one who agree to help Yuri-unnie to break up with you! I know, I should be apologize and I will but not because I’m the reasons for your breakup but the reasons for I must hiding it from everyone else!”

“What?! What did you just said?!” Tiffany trying hard to control her temper and Seohyun confessions manage to make Jessica slowly averted her eyes to Seohyun.

Seohyun firmly nods her head as confirmation, “Jessica-unnie, I’m the one who make you break up with her since I believe that she’s just toying with you and I’m the one who make you doubting yourself about Yuri-unnie!”

Jessica just gives Seohyun sad smiles, “Why?” her voice is so soft and weak, “Why did you do that? Why Seohyun-ah…why…”

“Because the way she treat you like a rags and she didn’t even love you, so I ask her why she treat you like this and she answer me, that she never love you and she wait for you to break up with her so you won’t have heart break if you did that to her so, yes! I help her for that reasons! So she won’t break your heart any longer!”

Jessica just slowly close her eyes, “She did not break my hearts but shatter it…I still love her till now, Seohyun-ah…I couldn’t even erase her photo and her phone number still remained at my hearts but she didn’t even care about me…yet, I’m still waiting for her…I’m still waiting for Kwon Yuri appears beside me again…my first love, someone that teach me about love…”

Seohyun just stay at her place but her eyes keep showing her determination, “Unnie, you should move on from her and search for better person! Someone that will love you just likes you want Yuri-unnie to love you!”

Tiffany is glaring at Seohyun, “Seohyun!”

Sunny herself already want to drag Seohyun out of room because her word will hurt Jessica more than this. “Enough of this Seohyun, one thing you should understand that you never decide someone else loves!”

Slowly Jessica smiles and shakes her head…and slowly she closed her eyes to block her tears from falling down. “I couldn’t…I’ve been waiting for so long for her, I’ve been love her for thousand years and I’m sure…I will love her for thousand years more and how I will get chances to stop loving her? Maybe I will stop after another thousand years of that…”

“But Yuri-unnie never loves you and she just p—!!”

Tiffany is abruptly standing to cut Seohyun words. “Seohyun! Enough!! This is Jessica Jung and Kwon Yuri problem not yours!!”

“So, that Kwon Yuri creates another trouble again!!” Hyori already standing in front of door, she really furious enough that make everyone in the room looking at her warily. She known to be fierce and her temper not that good but she’s kind sunbae.

Jessica didn’t know why Hyori must angry or furious like this but Seohyun and Tiffany know because Yuri is her daughter. Actually only a little people know about Yuri as Hyori daughter or more so about Boa is Yuri appa.

“Hyori-ssi? What are you…” behind Hyori there’s Boa.

Hyori clearly heard everything about Yuri and she’s really enrage with this behavior. “Just wait here, Jessica! I’ll make her apologize to you, I will make her begging for your forgiveness or crawling to your feet for your forgiveness and I will personally apologize to you for unable to raise her!!”

 

 

 

-----

To Be Continue

Anyway, there's nothing much to be said but yeah...be prepare for the worst is the best thing, right?

Please give me some comment so I could get some kick to write this FF~ Hard kick~

Thank you very much!