Crying Calling 4

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Just quick update that I plans before I went for holiday, But I must boards the plane ealier because of rains and etc, so I couldn't update it! Next update will be final! Thanks for reading this as well, enjoy it!!

--------------

It’s been three months now, the fetus already about 5 months old now. Jessica parents already know the news but as usual, they didn’t care much about Jessica but they do sent triple amount of money. With Jessica pregnant news her parents really ignore Jessica more and more, Jessica also didn’t care much about her parents. Since as long as she have Yuri, she’s already content enough.

When Jessica throws up because of nausea, Yuri is always beside her to give Jessica water to wash after that. Hugging Jessica because Jessica seems so exhausted after throwing up, Yuri didn’t even care if Jessica smelly after that puke.

Slowly, she rock Jessica body like in waltz and even sing cute song to ease Jessica heavy mood. Now, Jessica allow her to do hugging, even Jessica become more eagerly to do physical contact with Yuri, hugging or kissing on her cheek or forehead.

When Taeyeon know about that, she really want to apologize but Jessica warning her not to apologize because it will put down her baby self-confidence and protectively said that that person not the father. Taeyeon of course agree that that person not the father.

Tiffany even buys…almost everything for baby, she and her shopping addicts. Their support for Jessica is so heartwarming, even Sooyoung said she will take Jessica to eat at her favorite food for celebration and she will pay everything, excluding Hyoyeon portion.

But Jessica of course chooses Yuri food more, because no matter how professional the chef but Yuri cooking beat every chef and Sooyoung agrees for this. She already becomes Yuri fans for her cooking. So, they make small party for Jessica.

Hyoyeon said that she will dance for Jessica baby shower party, she said about making dance that will beat horse-riding dance. She said it will be bull riding dance with Sooyoung as the bull.

Morning sickness and mood swings not a problem for Yuri. Not even a problem but trouble for anyone else beside Yuri. Like Taeyeon, Jessica said she hate her white skins color which resulting Taeyeon use powder to cover her skins. Jessica hates Tiffany pink heels, rather that throwing the heel Tiffany choose to barefoot. She annoyed to see Sooyoung face because Sooyoung always ask Yuri to cook something. Many more examples, like Hyoyeon rainbow hairs too. 

Every night Yuri will bring warm water to massage Jessica legs and she will reading story book for the fetus. Which Jessica will always sleep first, not so long after Yuri read the story book.

“No, not bedtime stories again! No, Yul! I don’t want it!! I hate Taeyeon for buying something like this!!”

Yuri is about to read beauty and the beast children story, “Why? The baby will like it and I’m pretty good with reading, right?”

“Yes, my Yul of course good at everything! But if you read it, I will be the one who sleepy and sleep first! So, I couldn’t sleep near you! In the morning, when I woke up you’re already making breakfast! So, no!”

Yuri laughing, “This story really good and I’m sure Sica couldn’t sleep till she heard the ending!! Why don’t we try this one? If you already yawn, I will stop reading it!” though, after five minute reading Jessica just sleep without yawning first.

Yuri just smiles and slowly gets out from the bed. “Good night, my sleeping Princess!” she dimmed the lamp beside Jessica.

“All door and window lock!” walking to checking door and window before sleep, suddenly she fell on her knee. Grunts and Yuri looking at her shaking hands, it’s not hurt or pain feeling but it’s feels like all her energy drains from her.

“Not yet…”

Yuri didn’t have any strength left, she just lying in that hard floor while arranging her breath, “Not yet, your time still…not finished yet…she still needs me…you can do it Yuri…” slowly she close her eye and sleeping on the floor.

Hoping tomorrow, when she wake up and she will be as good as usual. She hopes Jessica wouldn’t notice anything wrong with her.

 

Jessica pouting at Yuri who making blueberry waffle, “Well…I’m sorry for not waking you up but you sleep so soundly, so I didn’t even have any heart to wake you up! Order up, one delicious mouth watering waffle for lovely Sica baby!”

Jessica still pouts and of course Yuri know how to coax sulking Jessica, she cut piece of waffle and put it near Jessica lips, “Today…how about we go to park? Picnic today? I will make Sica favorite sandwich and also her favorite milkshake, anything that Sica favorite!”

Eat from Yuri fork, Jessica nods eagerly. “But I want go to park using bike!”

“Okay, we will go using our bike!!”

Using her bike to nearby park, the couple enjoys their outing together. Jessica brings her sketch book while Yuri just arranges their plate after they finished their lunch. “Why I can’t draw you?! My skill not rusted, right?!” Jessica frustratingly claimed and tore the papers.

“Maybe because the model too ugly?” Yuri said and she got paper throw at her head, Yuri just laughing and showing Jessica rice pudding, “Say aaaa!!”

“Yul! Don’t move! Get back to your position!!”

“But, I can’t feed you if you ask me not to moving around!” Yuri keeps feeding Jessica, “How about you draw something else so I can feed you this rice pudding and after that I will pose for you?”

When Yuri feeding Jessica, many passerbies admiring them and some of them secretly took picture, maybe they think Yuri and Jessica are celebrity couple. After all, they so perfect together and even elderly couple amazed by Yuri attentiveness for Jessica.

“Yul, why I never see you eat? I mean, you eat just a little bite! Are you on diet? But I dislike skinny stick like Sooyoung! Skeleton or like bamboo!” Jessica allows herself being feeding by Yuri, “This is so delicious and so creamy! Lucky that we agree not to call Sooyoung, if not I can’t enjoy my Yul foods!”

“No, I’m not that big eater! I never went on diet also don’t let Sooyoung hears that, she will be sad!” Yuri clean Jessica lips using napkin.  

After finished her rice pudding, Jessica also finished her simple draw of lake and swans. Yuri took Jessica crumpled paper, “This pretty good too Sica! My drawing more good looking than me!! Wow!!” Jessica took the paper from Yuri and pouting.

“No, I want to make something that really perfect for Yul! Like, you must be perfect…must absolute perfect! This is not perfect! This is not beautiful enough for Yul!! Now do a pose Yul!”

Yuri took the aviator and wears it, “You already draw the perfect me before, Sica” she whispers it softly, “What kind of pose do you want?”

Jessica gives up because she hates people who stare at her Yuri when Yuri strike poses for her. Some even tries to flirting with Yuri. Of course Yuri didn’t even know anything about that since she’s busy with posing.

Before they went home and ended the picnic, the couple decides to take short nap. With Jessica leaning on Yuri body, snoozing off.  

They on their way home, then Jessica notice something at the cross road. “Yul, wait in that bench okay? I need to buy something for you and it’s a surprised!! Okay?” looking at Jessica initiative and passion, Yuri just smiles broadly and nods her head.

Jessica went to certain boutique while Yuri sits at that bench, waiting for Jessica patiently. But one thing that Yuri didn’t get it, why is everyone looking at her in awe or daze and some of them blushing badly, mostly women. Why everyone looking at me? Is something wrong with my aviator or the way I wear my hat?

Don’t look down at Jessica or call Jessica stupid and childish, because she’s realize that everyone captive by her Yul after all she’s sharp girl, so she make Yuri wears that aviator and also baseball cap. Wrong move, this make everyone captive more and more for Yuri.

After waiting about 10 minute, Jessica finally finished her shopping. She in the middle of crossing the road, she happily walking while smiles proudly at her purchase. But suddenly, there’s one car speeding even though crossing lamp still green.

Yuri realizes that this car intending to ram Jessica, that’s Jaejoong car. Yuri running toward Jessica while looking at Jaejoong car, jump to tackle Jessica and allow her body being hit instead of Jessica body. Yuri body being thrown but she use her body to protect Jessica body collide with ground. Everyone screaming, because not only he hit’s Yuri, his car almost collides with innocent passerby and bump into nearby shop.

Ambulance and police soon arrive, police arrest Jaejoong but only one ambulance that comes but when they want to take Yuri, “No…she first…she had baby…with her…please…” Jessica still faint because of shock and she only got her forehead bleeding.

“But your condition…”

Yuri push the medical team, “No…Jessica first! I can…manage…I can wait…” she said this even though her drenched with her own blood. When Jessica already taken to hospital, Yuri just laying there waiting for ambulance to come.

--

Jessica open her eye tomorrow afternoon, when she open her eye she see Yuri in the middle of making stuffed toys for the baby, mumbling alone about “Is this the right way but why?” Or “I almost stab my own finger again!” and “how can this so difficult” also “I hope Taeyeon manage to make the cape for the baby!”

“Yul!! Are you okay?”

And Yuri prickles her finger again because Jessica suddenly shouting her name, this is the ninth times for today. “Ouch! Sica, you already awake now!! No, don’t wake up so sudden like that, you might startle the baby! Let me help you!”

“Are you okay? I see you being hit so hard by that car but why you…” Jessica touches Yuri, all over her face, her shoulder, her arms, and her stomach in panic. To make sure, Yuri alright and she’s not dreaming this moments.

“Yes, I’m alright Sica! I didn’t get hit but our bodies collide with hard road and you faint!” but Jessica not really convince with Yuri explanation, “It’s must be bad dream!” seeing Yuri expression and with that calm smiles also Yuri without much injured but just mere bump, Jessica softly nods her head.

Even though she sure that Yuri body drenched by her own blood and she even use her own body as cushion for her but how can Yuri seem so healthy like this. Was it really bad dream or just her imaginations?

“The driver…is him, right?”

Softly Yuri nodding and tenderly she hold Jessica hands, she know Jessica still scared and traumatic because of that accident. Even though Jessica’s trying to be brave but Yuri knows it. She smiles and softly she kiss Jessica hand.  

“But…this time, his family put her into prisons and he wouldn’t be able to escape!! I’m sorry that I couldn’t…” Jessica already cupped Yuri face, glaring Yuri but not to scare Yuri. It’s a playful glare that she never gives to anyone else beside Yuri.

“Enough with that sorry thing, Yul! The baby wouldn’t be happy if you keep saying sorry because…the baby is alright, right?” tenderly Jessica rubs her belly.

“Yes, the baby is safe and sound! She’s strong like her mother!”

“She? The baby is girl?”

“Yes, the doctor tells me when you still asleep…I know I should keep this as secrets but…she’s healthy girl!!” there’s happiness tears in Jessica eyes, proud smiles too. Yuri joins this happy moment with her peaceful smiles.    

They sit for a while, till Yuri standings. “I will buy some food for you, Sica must be hungry! I couldn’t cook because I’m so worried of you, so I stay at hospital all night long! But I know this hospital food so delicious! Even ahjumma give me lot of portions too! Last time I got extra meat and even free pudding!”

Something snap from Jessica mind, why everyone always try to hit on Yuri and the person herself didn’t even realize that she being hit on? “No, you stay!! I can call Tiffany to bring us something to eat! You stay and never step outside from this room and if nurse come, you get inside that bathroom! Give me my phone!”

While waiting for Tiffany arrives with food, “Are you thinking of something, Sica? You have that blank face since earlier!”

“Yul…do you love me? Love me as in you love me because you fall for me not because pity or duty! Please be truth with me…”

Yuri just smiles before answering Jessica question, “I come to this world is to love you, only love for you and only for you alone! Always stand by your side whenever you need me! That’s my only purpose to be here till now!”

Jessica reaching for Yuri hand and intertwined their hands. Jessica avert her eye from Yuri face to her belly, “If I ask you…to be…our baby appa…would you do it? If I ask you to be my seobang, will you do it for me?” seeing no reaction from Yuri, Jessica slowly raise her head, only to see tears flowing from those warms eye of Yuri.

“See, I already told you…this will cause raining hard!” Yuri said while smiling, “This is the best gift that I ever receive. To give someone like me this precious and priceless opportunity…thanks Sica for asking me to be your seobang, I’ll be seobang that will make you proud and seobang that you could show off to everyone without fails…of course I will be their appa, the best appa ever till the end of my times! I will be their proud appa!!”

 

Jessica finally returns home, after two day stay at hospital. This because Jessica getting bored at hospital, that’s her reason when Yuri ask but the truth is Jessica annoyed with nurse who want to flirting with her seobang. Not only nurse, some of young female doctor too. Even cafeteria ahjumma, this drives Jessica nuts.

“Sica, I need to take something from storage room and I’m sure our pasta maker in there! I hope it still can be use and not rusted yet! Be right back with you, okay?”

Jessica looks up from behind her canvas, “Why you need pasta maker seobang? You can always make simple food for us!”

“Taeyeon said she will join us for lunch with the other, I figure out I will make pasta for my lovely Sica baby! Also maybe cream sauce lasagna!”

Grumbled, “They treat my seobang as their personal chef! They need to be reminding about this! Especially that Choi Sooyoung and Nicole, they will ordering you around to make food for them seobang!!”

While walking to storage room at basement of Jung house, Yuri legs give up the strength and Yuri fall from stairs. She fall with bit loud sound but lucky for Yuri, Jessica didn’t notice the sound. “No…not yet…it’s not my limits yet…come on Yuri, you not this weak…come on”

After few minute of lying there, Yuri trying to move her hand and leg. Feeling if her strength returns to her or not. Slowly Yuri composes herself and standing again, she open the storage room door and turn on the light, searching for their pasta maker. Suddenly she stops in front of large canvas that covering by white sheets.

Slowly she touches that sheets and give sad smiles, “Just hang in there for a moment, okay? I know we can do it, we can do it!”

 

-----------------------

To Be Continue

 

As usual, I'll be waiting for comment or anything! Even if you want to kill me, then it's okay! Hahahahahaha!

But last shout out!!!! When is SNSD comeback?!!!