Star Flower

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Ignore that worst title since I'm so bad bad bad bad with naming, so if you have any name suggestion with my very next FF, just tell me and please make it short like two or three words! Hahahahahahaha!

Please enjoy this one as well and thanks for reading my FF since beginning till now, it's been so long and I meet so many friends and everything so maybe I need to take a break or stop from writing since my age catching up? Just joking anyway!

Enjoy!!!

PS: This is another fruitless story and everything, since I hate drama these days!

--

Very large house and I doubt it if this house should be called as house or castle, it’s like Disney castle at modern world. Let’s we talk about the exterior first, the mansion has this very large lawn, from this lawn they have their small river with floating gazebo made from glass in the middle of that river. They even make waterfall for that river.

There’s also Mini gold course, little maze garden, Japanese garden with tear room, big size of koi pond, flower garden, and fabulous fountain, etc.

The interior of this mansion itself is minimalist with expensive things decorating the house with Europe mix Asian style mansion. It’s like two family living in this house, one family loves Europe style while the other loves Asian style.

Yes, there’s two families living in this mansion or rather there’s two head family in this mansion. The Kim and the Kwon, there’s also the other family as well the Choi + Lee, also the other Kim + Jung too. The head Kim is Kim Taeyeon.

There’s her big portrait of her with her one and only daughter, Kim Seohyun. From the portrait, there’s one woman in her 23 age appearance, she’s look so charismatic and yet so kind with her simple smile that showing her youth. Handsome girl that’s look likes cute little boy type. From that picture you could tell that she’s little bit short.

Seohyun is standing right beside her appa, smiling like angel to the camera. That’s the same smiles with Taeyeon smiles but Seohyun smiles more soothing and more angelic. Seohyun is girl that so obedient with Taeyeon and strict about certain things. From the portrait you could say her age is about 17 years old.

The other side of wall, there’s another big family portrait too. The Kwon family, from the portrait itself the family telling everyone that this family pretty stiff but well, not really. In the middle of portrait there’s Kwon Yuri or the head of Kwon family.

Kwon Yuri is tanned girl, contrast with pale looking girl Taeyeon. She’s appears younger than Taeyeon, about one year younger. She’s tall and little bit beefy with that muscle abs perfection but when she’s wearing clothes, she’s look lanky. Her eye is sharp one that could be call piercing but so cold and so lifeless. Of course she’s handsome girl but her handsomeness is more like arrogant type.

Behind Yuri, there’s her daughter or more so as her sons, two of them since they are twins. The right one is pretty girl with that confident smirk name with Kwon Yoona. Her charm is Yoona doe-eye that could make everyone knee weak and also that mischievous smile.

The other one is Krystal Kwon Soojung, Yoona younger twins. She’s looks more serious and quiet one than Yoona who lively and always smiles. Her eye sharper just like Yuri, Yoona inherits Yuri face and smiles. Of course Krystal inherits Yuri feature too. Both of them look about 18 years old.

The Choi is Choi Sooyoung that works as Yuri assistant in Yuri Kwon company, she’s married Sunny Lee and have daughter name Hara.

The other Kim is Kim Hyoyeon that works for Taeyeon as assistant in Kim company, she’s married Nicole Jung and have daughter name Hyuna.

Yet, they are not really human…yeah, they are not a human.

--

As not usual…the house of 2K (Kim and Kwon) become very noisy with Seohyun walking down the stairs with very fast step and typing some number on her phone. “Where are you K W O N  Y O O N A?!!” she said the name with very clear intonation.

Yoona on the other hand almost pissed her pants hearing this tone from Seohyun, “D-d-d…Lovely my very lovely kind angelic Seohyun…me and Krystal…is in the middle of…”

“Yah!! Hyung!! What are you doing?! Your turn! I can’t finish the entire mountains burger by myself! Tag in!! Quick, I take the phone for you!!!” Krystal screams right at Yoona face and took the phone, “Ehem! Krystal here, who are you?”

Yoona already dive in to devour mountain of burgers, “Krystal Kwon Soojung, this me!”

“Sir, yes sir!!!”

Even though Seohyun younger than Krystal but this Soojung scared of Seohyun and she even act as Seohyun older than her, “May I know why are you calling us, no I mean unnie, I mean us or rather we or maybe unnie alone no definitely not me…”

Seohyun must cut Krystal rambling, “After you finished that junk food contest, get back home in a flash or second! Understand?!”

Krystal suddenly bites her nails and glancing on Yoona, busy with her burger. “Why? Appa finally home now? OMG, how many minute before appa reach home?”

“No, not that matter! Appa and Yuri ahjussi will return home two or three day again, maybe! This more important! She will come and I can’t change it again, just return here quickly! Less than half hour, I will see your face at home!”

Exhale large amount of airs, “Boyah…if not about appa I don’t have to be all excited like that! Arasso, I will tell unnie about this!”

About less than half house, Yoona and Krystal is already standing nicely at living room. Dress in all nice clothes, Yoona dusting Krystal shoulder from any dust. “Grandfather comes? I mean it’s pretty rare of her for comes to human world! Something urgent happen but appa is not here!”

Yoona turn around and let Krystal examines her clothes, “Perfect and nothing wrong!”

The door suddenly open and Boa, Yoona and Krystal grandfather come but what make Yoona and Krystal cranks their neck is to peeking someone behind her. Even though Boa pretty short but the person behind Boa seem short or were it because she’s bending down.

Yes, she because the long hair and maybe the posture.

“Okay, hold the useless greeting because I don’t have times for you!” Boa said while eyeing Yoona and Krystal, which they’re definitely not going to give their greeting to Boa. “I just want to inform something, from today onward! You two will get new mother!!”

Yoona raised her eyebrow but she still smiling while Krystal as usual loading the words, “New mother?”

“Yes, new mother! Now, say hello to Jessica!” softly Boa pull the girl behind her, when they see the so called Jessica, Krystal almost screaming. Not awe scream because she’s blinded with her beauty but scream in horror. Yoona almost gagging and in fact she forcing something to enter the stomach again indicating that she really almost throw up for real.

The Jessica that’s supposed to be their new mother is more horrid that scarecrow after mud storm, because from head to toes cover with mud, dirt, leaves, and some trash. The hairs…they couldn’t even guess the colors of it but it like beehives. Those enough to scare Krystal because she thinks she’s just see ghost and you can imagine how bad that this Jessica appearance.

The scent is like something that you could smell at barn, pile of poops made from cow, pig, goat, or any kind of poops mixed with decomposed plants under the burning sun and oh, don’t forget to soak it with thousand years old mud that mix with rotten egg. Of course this make Yoona almost throw up for sure.

Even Seohyun just awkwardly smiles at Boa and Jessica. Called Seohyun with polite child and yes Seohyun is highly polite child and if she could get certificate she will get mountain of it but she do have this though of Jessica found in the garbage dump but she still smiling, more sincere than Yoona and Krystal.

Before Yoona and Krystal could protest about one very important fact, loud clapping sound startled them and this from Jessica. “Waaaahh, the house is so big!! So big!!! Like castle!!! I’m living in castle! So, I’m the Princess!”

Jessica even running around and let out plane sound just like kids, Yoona immediately pinches her nose while Krystal hugs Yoona from beside her. There’s silence before Yoona said something from her nasal voice since she still pinching her nose, “I won’t get to the fact she’s human but she’s mental retardation girl or maybe crazy! There’s so impossible for us to have mother like her that her mental…is sick!”

Krystal raised her hand, “She’s human that’s secondary fact that we must remember…so it will be absurd for us to have umma that literary younger than us. She could be our great granddaughter for real!”

“Is this what your appa taught you?!” Boa is barking toward them, this enough to make both of them frozen not because Boa just barking toward them but about Yuri. “My word is a law, when I said she is your new mother that’s mean she is your mother now! So it is!”

“What’s about appa then?! We couldn’t decide something like this without her! We need her opinion for this matter!” Yoona decide to argue for the first time.  

Boa just let annoying scoffed, “She already knows about this, don’t you think she didn’t read my mind?!”

“But!”

“When you see your umma dirty and drenched wet also hungry, what do you think you should do? You two couldn’t even think about this? It’s seems Yuri really failure about bringing up her kids! Not even greeting their new mother, not even smiles, not even anything but decide to complain and insulting their mother! Just what Yuri taught you two?!”

Yoona slowly nods her head, once her grandfather already decide something they couldn’t change it no matter what and they must get along with her way. If they dare to keep questioning or even rejecting this idea, they will get very big problem and they learn this from hard way.

“Araso…” she went to Jessica, “Omoni, my name is Yoona and I’m your daughter…I’m 18 years old…” yep, Yoona decide to use her human age.

“Ah!! My daughter!! I have daughter!!” Jessica wants to hug Yoona but quickly Yoona grab Jessica hands and smiles. She’s wave Jessica hands like she’s playing with kids.

“Yes, I’m your daughter! Yippee!” Yoona fake her enthusiasm.

 Krystal slowly went to Jessica, “Omoni…hello? My name is Krystal…I’m twins from Yoona unnie and I’m your second daughter! I’m 18 years old too!!”

Jessica let go of Yoona and went to Krystal, “Oh!! Another of my kids!! My kids!! I have many kids!!!” she’s about to hugging Krystal too but quickly Krystal took Jessica arms and jumping around with her.

“Hooray! I got new omoni!” Krystal said that with dental smiles while jumping around. 

Seohyun clearing , “Yoona, I think you should give Jessica aunty a bath because she must be cold…I will ask maid to prepare something to eat for her!” Yoona already went to bathroom, preparing the warm bath for Jessica.

“Omoni! Let get a bath!”

Jessica pushes Krystal hand, “No! I don’t want bath, I don’t want!!! I hate it! I hate bathing!” Jessica runs to hide behind Boa again. Krystal must beg with all her brain to make Jessica agree to take a bath with her.

 After ten minute of begging and even pleading, Jessica agrees to take a bath. This because Krystal said the bathroom is big and like Princess Bathroom, which is true. Jessica still amazed by how big the bathroom and Krystal held Jessica wrist, prevent Jessica from running away.

“Bathe me! Bathe me! Bathe me!!” Jessica said while raising her hands to Yoona, indicating Yoona to take off her clothes.

“What? We must bathe her? What is she?!” Yoona hissed, she’s glancing at Jessica state before let out grimaced expressions. Yoona just sighed and removes her expensive watch and jewelry. “Oh, boy…we will empty whole bottle of soap, shampoo, conditioner, and even toothpaste!”

Yoona helping Jessica to take the clothes which Yoona immediately throwing it away, meanwhile Krystal folding her long sleeves shirt and let out very long and deep sighs. “Okay, I’m ready!” like a kid, Jessica didn’t even mind to let Yoona and Krystal looking at her bare body.

They must bath Jessica for one hour using shower and that’s enough to make them drenched like they just fighting with storm, this is not done yet because they do manage to scrub all the dirt and wash away the poop scent also that bad breathe but the hairs tangled so badly.

They make Jessica sit inside the bathtub that filled with bubble while Yoona and Krystal pondering what should they do with this hairs. “Omoni, I think we should cut your hairs…”

Jessica is almost crying when she heard that, “No!! I’m scared!! Scared!! Princess can’t have short hair! I can’t be Princess is my hair short!”

Yoona slowly took the scissor, “But, if we don’t cut it…your hairs will be…I’m not going to hurt you but to make you pretty! Pretty Princess likes in imagination! You want to be pretty Princess, right? How could you’d be pretty if your hair like this?”

They manage to cut Jessica hairs at shoulder length and this is the first time they see Jessica face, they must admits that Jessica really beautiful, those petite face make Jessica looks so cute but Jessica eyes makes Jessica more to chic side.

Jessica body now is thin but there’s y curve and that body really bombs, “Sadly she’s little bit…well, omoni! Let’s rinse you and we eat lunch now! Soojung, get me some towel and nice clean clothes for her!”

Wearing Krystal clothes, Jessica at least look decent human being from her appearances only. Of course, she need bedtime story from fairytale before sleeps, this already annoy Yoona and Krystal because they really tired.

“We are not that young again…well literally!”

Lunch, Jessica eat messily like beast that never seen decent food and the way Jessica ate almost make them throw up.

Lucky for them, Seohyun kindly teach Jessica and Jessica took it very well because Seohyun teach Jessica how Princess eat their meals but they must clean the mess again. Now, they must read the story book, this already crazy enough then.

--

“I never thought that you really decide to meddle with my life, why are you like this now? Guilty?” Yuri finally home and now she’s in the middle talking with Boa on Boa room. Yuri finally home after one day Jessica stay at Kwon and Kim mansion.

Snorted that’s sound like a pig for Yuri, “Guilty? What’s that? I only concern with your child that grow up without mother, so I bring mother for them! You should be grateful for my efforts to helping failure kids like you!”

“Helping? By giving them human with mental problem as mother? That’s not helping but shaming them! Human! I don’t have any ill feeling toward human but pairing human with us? That’s bad idea!”

“Why? Because human is inferior compare to alien like us? Your own kids already called Jessica with omoni anyway!”

Yuri just raised her left eyebrow, “Ironic, that’s really ironic to hear something like this from your mouth! Addressing human like this, as if you have sort of empathy toward them. They called her like that because of you demand that make them! What do you want?”

“As a failure, things that you have to do are only take care of your new wife! If you know how’s to take care one or maybe two?” Yuri didn’t even show any response toward Boa, “I know many things from you, after all you only know how to peeking someone brain and maybe ruins it! Get out now, I need my sleep before return to my own planet! This earth really so polluted with trash!”

Yuri just sighed and leaving Boa room, “She’s not my wife and will never be! I don’t know what you see will happen to the future but she’s not my wife and will never be!”

“Oh, things will get interesting in the future! Trust me! And Yuri, you can’t change the future, right?”

Yuri is walking to kitchen for cold alcohol drink, while drinking and smoking like usual. She heard loud scream from behind her, slowly turn around and only to see Jessica on the floor and looking all scared. This is the first time she see the human, Yuri know the name…Jessica from Yoona and Krystal mind of course but she never see the face till now.

Slowly Yuri turns again and continues her drink and smoking activity, without caring the crying Jessica. But this crying wake up almost the whole family except Boa. This is the first time Jessica seeing Yuri and of course she scared of Yuri, she thinks Yuri is ghost.

Krystal and Yoona running toward the scream, behind them there’s Seohyun too. Sunny and Nicole also come with their sleepy husband, “What happen Jessica?”

“Ghost…” she’s crying while hugging Nicole.

Big yawn, “That’s not ghost but our appa…her name is Yuri, she is my and Soojung appa…” Yoona said. From the corner of her eyes, Yuri could tell that Yoona and Krystal really dead tired. Even Krystal is using wall as her support because she almost fall asleep.

“Appa…my babies appa?”

Nicole nods her head and pats Jessica back softly, Nicole decide to joke about Jessica new family and also to ease uncomfortable silence on Yuri. “Yes, Yoona and Krystal appa! Maybe she’s also your husband? Is she’s your Prince?”

Suddenly Jessica face changes and she’s immediately standing in front of Yoona and Krystal, “No! Don’t hurt them! Please! I beg you, please don’t hurt my baby! Please!”

This confuse everyone and also Yuri because of this sudden outburst, Yuri slowly glancing at Jessica. I must protect my baby from him…my baby from him, he will hurt my baby! I must protect my baby! I must protect my baby! He’s dangerous! He will hurt my babies!

Yuri furrowed her eyebrow after peeking Jessica thought, slowly she standing and went to her room. She do confuse, why Jessica calling her with he? Should she ask Nicole to check Jessica memory for her past? I shouldn’t do that without permissions and Nicole will refuse that too!

But I guess I shouldn’t get to close with her because she will freak out again!

Yuri went to her room to pondering by herself, Yuri actually very curious person but her lack of ambition and motivation make her lazy to search for the answer and make her look uncaring for whatever happen to her surrounding, nonchalant person that careless about her environment.

She has this ability to read every human or even animal mind but she never use this if not necessary or urgent. She would rather use this ability every once in a while which almost never.

Yuri then decides to ignore this Jessica problem, since Jessica is only mere human unlike her, the alien that comes from outer space. Lifespan human couldn’t compare with alien like her, in blink of eyes Jessica will be gone and they will life like usual thing again.

--

Right now, Yoona and Krystal at department store to buy clothes for Jessica. Jessica already stays with them for five day. They’re doing this because Boa ordering them of course, but trouble arises and now they’re fighting. This is the second time after so many years, Yoona and Krystal fighting and this because of Jessica.

It’s already shame enough to bring Jessica outside because Jessica acting like a kid that never see the world before and with that age, twenty three years old woman who acting like kids…wow, that’s really eye catching and this make both of their face burning by embarrassment.

Everyone is looking at them with mocking eyes and some even laughing at them, worse whispering behind their back. The fight begin when Krystal refuse to held Jessica hand any longer and make Yoona, cause since the beginning Yoona refuse to do that.

Yoona of course refuse it, “There’s no way I’m doing that!”

Krystal loses her temper because of huge embarrassment when Jessica is running around and Jessica trying to yank her hand to following her too. Krystal yanks her hand and this makes Jessica fall and crying.

Yoona then start shouting at Krystal without even helping Jessica to standing. “What are you doing?! You make everyone looking at us like we’re some kind of clown! Do something about this! This is your fault!”   

“Why don’t you doing something then?!! All you do is just ordering and just word!! You know what?!! I’m through with this and I don’t care anymore!!” Krystal walk to opposite of direction.

“Fine with me then! Like heck I will give any damn about this!!” Yoona also walk away because fuming with anger.

Leaving Jessica crying for them because her knee bleeding and she scare, everyone is looking at them and some even just mocking at her. She keep crying and calling for them, “Sorry…umma won’t doing that again…I’m sorry…umma sorry!”

After walking little bit far, Krystal sighed and bites her lips… “Aish!!” she’s turns her feet and running toward Jessica who still crying with everyone looking at her.

“Move! Move away! This is not show to watch for free!!” Krystal squatted in front of Jessica and takes a look at the wound, “Mianhe, I shouldn’t do that…mianhe! I shouldn’t get angry at you and leaving you alone!” Krystal took her hanky to wipe Jessica wound but before she could do that Jessica already hugging her.

This is the first time after so many years and she enjoys it, it’s like motherly tender hug that make her slowly smiles. This past few days, Jessica do tried her best to be mother for her and even though it’s little bit childish and messy but somehow Krystal never felt empty again.

Jessica is really like her mother that she never has anymore. Too fast? There’s no too fast because since beginning Jessica already loves them as her babies and now it’s up to them to take Jessica motherly loves. Pure innocent mother love that’s will never ends. Also, for someone who always associates with eternity and forever, fast are not even words for them.

Jessica as umma, Jessica as umma…yes, I can accept this!    

“Umma sorry…umma wouldn’t do that again…”

Krystal just laughing, I should start calling her with umma now then since omoni sound so formal and I’m with formal stuff. “What are…umma saying! It’s okay to doing that again, no one will get mad but umma should be careful…it’s look so painful, what should we do?” Krystal said after warping Jessica wound.

“Put umma on my back, I will carry umma while we shopping!” Yoona is standing behind Krystal, “And I’m sorry for acting like jerk and irresponsible person, I couldn’t even act like my age supposed to be and I really shame of myself, I’m sorry…”

“No, I’m sorry too…”

Jessica looking at Yoona and asking for hug, Krystal think Yoona will refuse it but surprisingly Yoona went hugging Jessica while laughing happily.

Yes, Yoona also begin to like Jessica after few days, she really happy now and so energized with Jessica around. The way Jessica acting like umma enough to make her happy, unconsciously she start smiling for real to Jessica. She starting to enjoy life more and more every second she spend with Jessica as family.

Calling Jessica with umma now is not a bad idea…well to have Jessica as umma is nice idea after all.

Now Yoona give Jessica piggyback, it’s like lifting cotton candy for Yoona. “It’s plane! Yahoo! Umma it’s a plane!” Yoona said while jumping lightly and this enough to make Jessica laughing happily. Running ahead of Krystal that figuring out which floor they’re now.  

Krystal look around her, “Where the heck are we and why this mall so damn big?!”

“You guys should bring her to good doctor, I know the good doctor if you want I could…”

Krystal already put her hands on this middle-age man shoulder while looking at him with sharp eyes. “Listen, that’s my umma that you insulting just now! Before I give you an address for very good doctor to mend your broken bone, you should mind your own business and mouth!”

“I’m trying to help you! Kids don’t even know anything!!”

Oh, I’m pretty sure I’m lot of older than you mister, “I know many things than you old man! First, this is my department store and second I could just called security to drag you out because insulting my umma! Three, Go away before my hyung make pancake out of you!!”

“Pancake, where’s pancake?” Yoona look around like happy puppy.

 

-----------

To be continue

 

I hope this not boring enough!

Anyway, tell me anything that you like about this chapter as well! Anything!!

See you soon!