Love Mode

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Long story, because this only one-shots! Need to study for exam!!

 

-------------

Everybody needs

Somebody to love

And everybody hopes

Their love to be true

We are all just loving in this guiding moonlight

Jessica slam her…well, countless of shot glass vodka. Her best friend only sits beside her and couldn’t do anything to stop Jessica from drinking, even her personal bartender already give up on Jessica. “Again!!” she shoves her glass to bartender who quickly pours the drink.

“Jessie, stop drink for a moment and share with me your story this time…my Taetae already waiting for me at our apartment alone!”

Scariest glare that she ever seen come from Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang just sighed and order herself for cocktail. She know that Jessica, who already devour her drink like drink water here…break up with his boyfriend, and again.

Jessica will not open to tell Tiffany if not the time yet, so patiently Tiffany sit there and waiting for Jessica. But patient not a sharp point for Tiffany, so she decide to ask Jessica first but, Jessica just shove unknown snack at Tiffany mouth.

Whatever Jessica wants to kill her or just want Tiffany to die is unknown but there’s no way Jessica want Tiffany to eat something as act of courtesy.

“He broke up with me Hwang Miyoung!!!”

Slam on the table after spray of rainbow shower from Tiffany nostril come, “YAH!! Why you bring my Korean name on this problem!!” glare from Jessica, slight whimper like puppy Tiffany sit nicely and order another drink, “I mean, you already broke up with so many boyfriends…I can call every single staff on this bar and help me count them, and I still need more helping hands!”

“Yeah, but still!!! After that word he said to me that he will love me no matter what happen even when death reaper come to take me away, he will loving me and nobody even monster could scare him! He just breaks up with me after that!!!”

“What did you say to him anyway?”

Jessica just sighed, “I just tell him about my family and my brother want to meet him, he…that coward already so pale and start shaking! I can even mistook it as earthquake by the way his shaking!! Then, he just breaks up with me after the second I finish talking about my oppa invitation!”

Tiffany just sighed, “Ah…again with this case? As I remember and still counting, the number of your so called boyfriends break up with you because this reasons is about 18 people, adding this one 19! Congrats!! One person again, it’ll be 20 and we can exchange it with gift!!”

“Can you get me some metal baseball, so I can hit her head?” Jessica mention it to the waiters.

“She just kidding and don’t you dare to give it to her!!” Tiffany turn to face Jessica, “Listen, I know what you need! You want somebody to love and love you despise anything, right? You, Jessica Jung want your love to be true like in Princess fairy tale, right?”

Slap on the head, “Stop speaking like saleslady!”

“Ouch, so violence like always!” Tiffany rubbed her head, “I want you to meet someone and you going to be on some blind date with this person of mine!”

“Yah, I just break up and I must meet with another one? Are you crazy or are you that heartless?! Can you see that I still need some coaxing for my broken heart?”

Signature laugh of Tiffany, “If this is your first time broken heart, I will pour honey coating sugar and jelly word for mending you heart but this is more than 40 broken heart, so no worries!! Remember, the records? Break up after five minute of introduction?”

“YAH!!!!”

Easily Tiffany brush Jessica off, “This friends of mine, or rather Taetae cousins is the person that you will meet and have some date. You will love her, because she is perfect candidate for you!! Maybe she too perfect, but oh well!! Be preparing for next date with your Prince charming!!!!”

“HER??!!!”

“Yes, her! I want to give you something more exciting than your usual routine!! Don’t you trust me?”

Jessica gives Tiffany her best ever smile, “Did I trust you? Why you ask something like that? Something that the answer already so damn clear! You already like my sister, for forever and it will never change! The answer is…NO!! I don’t even believe on your matchmaking skill, even tiny little bit!!!”

--

Everybody needs

Somebody to kiss

And everybody wants

Their moment to be true

We are all just living in this time of our lives

Kwon Yuri, who playing some shady game on her laptop and totally concentration on that. Her eye unmoving from monitor and also mumbling about something, her best ever friends in front of her yapping something.

To Yuri ears what Taeyeon yapping is alien words even you can see some foam at Taeyeon mouth.

“Yah!! Did you hear what I said since half hours earlier?!”

Still eye on the monitor, “Taeyeon-ah, she ask me about can she call me with oppa or should see call me with something casual? Why there’s no option like slap her on the head or something like that? This girl older than mine and it’s annoying!!”

“STOP!!!! Stop playing for a moment, say goodbye with your weird game and listen to me for a few moment!!!” Taeyeon close Yuri laptop and glaring at her, “Listen, even though we on our break…please, stop playing with this shady game that you got from Sooyoung that she got from food hunting!”

“That from Hyoyeon though and from Sooyoung, I already end it and give Sooyoung some walkthrough maybe some tips!”

“WHAT I mean IS!!! I want you to meet real girl and say goodbye to this weird game…please remembering me to give some talk with both of them!! You need somebody which is real human to kiss you, not watching it on your game! You need a true moment with your love one not with you love game or whatever it called!”

Yuri grinned like cute puppy, “But I’m not interested with date…because this date must be arrange by Tiffany, right? I rather being sent to North and do some terrorist hunting…empty handed than do that date arrange from her!”

“Why is that? My pink Princess always perfect at anything she created!!! Never mocking my lovely waifu!!”

With her finger she pushes Taeyeon face away from her, “Perfect? No doubt about it! I remember that she make Hyoyeon must stay at her own apartment for more than one week because Tiffany just make her date with…criminal or is it psychopath?”

Before Taeyeon could say anything, “Or Sooyoung? Remember that she went to hospital because Tiffany just makes her date championship of ice cream challenge eater? The said date turns into battle without honor and humanity? I still remember about that so clearly…so, where and what Tiffany destination for me after this said blind date?”

“Please, just come to this blind date Yuri!! I can’t bear to see my waifu sad!!! Please!!!” Taeyeon already kneeling in front of Yuri, above the table.

“The last thing I do for our friendships! When and where?”

“You gonna love this girl!!! I will get you, so don’t worry about this and you will meet her tomorrow night!”

--

This love was like being in a fantasy

It was the time only for you and I

But time has passed so does our love

So does our time it's true

Jessica standing in front of the said restaurant and pinks everywhere anywhere. “Trust Tiffany for doing blind date at this kind of shabby restaurant! I better call Tiffany first then!” after few moments Tiffany come and bring Jessica to their table.

Yuri who already arrive first sit beside Taeyeon, she could see her date partner because Tiffany walking beside her.

From the way she walking, she look like Milano professional model and the way she walk scream that she born and raised as Princess…from her body line, she is perfect…but the face, so cold but seductive and why I got a bad vibe from her?

Jessica steals some glance at her date partner, dark, lean, and tall…yep, from her body posture and anything, she somehow tall! Also, bit muscular and toned body…y girl but so handsome? How come girl can be this handsome…outstandingly handsome? But…her face seems familiar to me…

Yuri and Jessica already sit in front of each other and looking at each other face. No one speak or anything, just looking at each other face and thinking the same things.

Why she seem so familiar or maybe similar with someone? I can’t remember and it’s weird…I got this goosebump!

Did I know this handsome girl somewhere? But…erm, what with this bad feeling?

Tiffany clasp her hand to break the eye interrogation, “Okay, enough with staring contest!! Allow me to introduce you guys! This person here is my sister from another parent! Her name is Jessica Jung Sooyeon from ICE Owner! She bit older by you by some months!” pointing at Yuri, “She is Kwon Yuri! Teammate of Taetae and that’s mean she work at NSS, National Security Service! High rank officer and young!”

Without waiting for seconds to pass, two of them standing in horror and pointing at each other, while screaming in horror, “AHH!!!!” finally they remember it. Without waiting anymore moment, Jessica already glares at Tiffany.

Yuri on the other hands, glaring at Taeyeon who pointed Tiffany and avoiding Yuri deadly blazing glare. Yuri turns her head to glaring at Tiffany who just give them angel smile topped with eye-smile of her, she just didn’t notice the deadly glare come from two burning human.

“We need to discuss some lady matters, right Tiffany Hwang Miyoung? Can you excuse us for a moment?” Jessica said while smiling, if you look it mere a blink that’s voice is so angelic and so kind but if you really look into Jessica face and smile, you will know her whisper is a Lucifer that will drag you to hell.

At save distance, “What the hell is this?!” even though that come as whisper, but the dolphin high pitched scream still there and come piercing Tiffany trained ear. That ear just push the scream back and she even smile at Jessica.

“Well, the new date! Isn’t she perfect? She so handsome, great body, perfect attitude of mannerism that already proven by me and other female staff! She all around girl and the epitome of perfect husband! And more importantly, she is brave soul!! She will give you the fairytale love story!!”

Jessica grabs Tiffany shoulder using both of her hand and glaring at her, “She is police officer or worse National Security Service agent that catches so many criminal and terrorist mainly!! I don’t want to get caught and spent the rest of my life on jail!!! This is not fantasy of fairytale, this is nightmare of deadtime stories!!”

“Oh, come on! She comes here for date not catching the criminal!! For your information, Yuri never handle the domestic case, she and Taetae always got international case! Don’t worry, let’s return to table and continue the date!”

“I wanna go home!!!” before Jessica could runaway, Tiffany already held her by the shoulder and sternly looking at Jessica.

“You will go back to your seat and enjoy this date!! Understood? Did I make myself clear here? I don’t want to hear no from you!!”

Jessica just sighed and wearily nods her head, Tiffany smiling in her widest smile. “Good, I know you will love her, Jessie! You will love her so much and don’t forget to thanks me for that!!” She and Tiffany walking to their table again but Jessica just prayed that may god have mercy on her life.

 

This love was like being in a harmony

It was the time only for you and I

Thou time has passed my love is real

And my love is true

Before Tiffany but can touch the couch, Yuri already smile at Tiffany and do some soft kind of chuckle, dark chuckle that cover by sweetest tone that being forced to comes out from her forced throat and forced lips.

“I want to talk with you Tiffany-SSI? Can we?” that not a question, don’t be deceive people, that’s an order that Yuri always use this when she working.

At same place with Jessica discussion place, Yuri finally dropped her smile mask and went to glaring at Tiffany, “Care to give me some detailed explanation?” again, the command not the request. Tiffany just smiling and raised her shoulder in questioning manners.

“Tiffany, as your friends! I’m glad that you make me date with almost normal human…that you could ever found, really! But why you choose someone like her? Did you forget what she done to us, me and Taeyeon?!”

“What? Did she do something?”

Yuri almost tear Tiffany pink scarf, “She the one and only daughter of Asian Biggest Mafia!!! Don’t get me started what her family do that make the famous through Asia!!! She is the daughter of the man that sent me and Taeyeon swimming at sea after shoots our helicopter!! She is the sister of men that sent us to hospital when me and Taeyeon eating peacefully at nearby bench with their said explosion!!! One and half year ago!!!!”

Tiffany tapped her cheek and scrunching her eyebrow, “Did something like that happen to Taetae, why I didn’t remember a single bit of that? Anyway, it’s old story! You shouldn’t be dwelling on pass to much!!”

“It’s not you that being blown away by them, so that’s why you can talk something like this easily!!!”

“Oh, please! I know Jessica so well because she is my sister! She kind person and warm hearted person, she might look so cold but when you get to know her…she just like harmless puppy! Chihuahua, you like puppy, right? Just think her as Chihuahua and you as Husky, that’s so harmonious! Your love and her love become so harmonious, right?”

Before Yuri could open to retort Tiffany argument, “Also, I notice that you said you boring with that game of Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, this new experience, right? Since that game didn’t provide you to date mafia daughter! But I’m sure your love will bloom perfectly beautiful more than normal lover!”

Yuri almost let out animalistic roar but she manages to stop that by gritted her jaws. “There’s no way our love to be harmonious like any normal lover! More like cops and criminal relationship or murder and victim!! That’s it! I’mma heading home!! Bye!!”

“Wait a second here Kwon Yuri!!!” Tiffany grabbed Yuri hair, “Listen, she might be harmless innocent kin warm and all…but! What if her parents know that their lovely daughter being hanging by you on the said date? What if her brothers know and she had three brothers! What if their subordinates know how you dishonor them and humiliated their boss?”

Yuri cold sweats begin formed and unconsciously she gulped hard, Tiffany right…she will be drowned at the bottom of the sea after being cement from shoulder to toe. “That’s right! Be a good boy and return to the seat! Get your lady! Show her who true that Kwon Yuri love!!”

--

If you listen, you are all that I’ve ever wanted now I

Whisper, my words are not promising but

Let me, be setting down on you forever ever...

If you listen, please don't ever stop this moment.

And whisper, my words are not promising but

Let me, say my belief will last forever ever...

Sitting in front each other again, they both just averted their gaze at everywhere not in front of them. Yuri focus on Tiffany face, it’s not that she love Tiffany but she want to avoiding Jessica more than anything and in fact that she rather seeing Tiffany hair and counting how many of that hair who standing and grey hair too…she really that desperate.

Jessica took this chance to examine Yuri face, it’s true she never dating girl before but this Kwon Yuri begin to give her butterfly thingy inside her whole body.

She really handsome girl, really even she beat all those cowards! She had this kind of unique face shape, sharp and strong with hint of feminine persona, her eye are so kind and warm…I really like when she laugh because she look like smiling puppy. A husky pup with those thick eyebrows!

Her nose sharp and her lips, the way she smiles really…scream that this is not human but god. Kwon Yuri, I wish I could meet you at different situation unlike now…maybe I could whisper a word that I want to whisper to my lover…

When Tiffany notice Jessica daydreaming and she follow Jessica eye that on uncomfortable Yuri who like she got stabbed at the face by Jessica eye. She smiling and making Jessica join the conversation. Seeing how Jessica focusing on TaeNy couple, Yuri took a moment to watching Jessica clearly this time.

When she heard Jessica laughing, she feels someone just grab her heart and twisting it and even punch it. It’s feel something tightened ah her chest and it’s comfortable feeling.

Her voice and her laughter like silver bell chime, so peaceful and so serene. Her face look so cold but when she laughing, everyone can’t help but laughing along with her…she really not a human…she more than angel!

Her sharp eye that make her become mysterious and distant but that’s the same eye that rule sailor, the mermaid eye. Her body not wonderland anymore, even wonderland is not strong enough to describe her! She’s perfect and too perfect!! Sad thing that you are mafia daughter, if not! I will choose you over and over as my eternity place to give my heart for forever.

But when their eye meet, they immediately broke it and looking at anywhere to avoiding the persons. Tiffany and Taeyeon notice the awkwardness that oozing in the air, but they do nothing about this. Yuri and Jessica just sighed because of this,

I don’t want to get killed, I’m still young and that two babo still borrowed my money! I wish, someone bring book of how to speak to your mafia daughter date so when the end of date you still alive and she leave you alone not to assemble her minion to kill you!

Prison definitely not my place, there’s no AC in there and it’s not that I could see her face every time. Why they never teach us how to speak with NSS Agent date so you will stay out of prison? This really frustrating!!

Both of them staring each other face again and broke it by looking at their own plate. Both of them sigh at the same time, Yuri then holding her forehead and Jessica just playing with her finger.

Please, let me go home and I will pretend that this date just part of daydream and never think about this again!!

They parted their own way home after create big distance but try not to hurt each other feeling, after Yuri and Jessica bid their goodbye and formal smile, plus bow. Both of them wished that they will never each other again, they not going to risk their live for dating someone that could completely ruin their peaceful life on blink of eye.

FINALLY! Fresh air!! Home, here I come! You are gorgeous girl but I don’t want to risk my life for this!! Bye!! Wish never seen you anymore!!!!

Yeah, if could dance I will dance here and right now to celebrate this end of the date!! This the first time I happy for something beside sleep and shopping!!!!

But Tiffany have other plan for them and for the love of playing as matchmaking, she will make sure Jessica and Yuri dating each other. In fact she already planned their second meeting, which is beach without Yuri and Jessica know. She went as far as put Yuri and Jessica phone number on their own phone, unknown by them of course.

Will their relationship turn into love like Tiffany Hwang planned? Or will Tiffany sent Yuri to graveyard like what she does to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon? Who knows but everyone agree that Yuri and Jessica perfect match for each other, right? Just like Tiffany imagine would be!

 

--------------------------

The End

Bye, book and sleepless night here I come!!

Anyway, leave me some comment or anything!!!

Also, because I write this in hurry...do tell me if there's any mistake!