Please - Years

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Dig some hole to hide myself, dig it deeper so noone know I'm here...here you go, some alternate ending...

 

 

Few years later, Kwon Yuri who works as doctor in local hospital can be seen walking around Disneyland, wearing her Mickey hat. “Woah, the weather really good! I should take my break sooner and enjoy it like this day!”

Suddenly small body bumped into her and something cold stained her leg, Yuri look down only to found one little girl about four years old fall down and crying, while her ice cream stained Yuri jeans, even the cone patch perfectly at Yuri jeans.

“Don’t cry…erm, your mother…where’s your mother?” Yuri tried to make the kids stop crying, she speak in Japanese. Confuse is this kid crying because of droped Ice cream or scare of her.

“Mianhe…mianhe…”

Oh, this kid is Korean… “Don’t cry, unnie not angry! Come on, smile!” softly Yuri pulled the kids and using her hanky she wipe this kid tear and give her charming smile. The kid blink and look at Yuri with her big doe eye that so pretty.

“You eye so pretty…you shouldn’t crying because I can’t see your pretty eye, okay?” the kid nodding, while staring Yuri face. Her eye looks like someone…

“Erm, what’s your name? My name is Yuri! Let’s buy another ice cream! Don’t worry, this unnie not a bad guy!! I'm feel sorry because you couldn't enjoy your Ice cream...” Yuri said while smiling. 

“I know you! My name is Yoona, nice to meet you!” the kids went to hugging Yuri.

 

“Which flavor you want?” Yuri said while holding Yoona, making Yoona sit on her shoulder to see all the flavor.

“I want everything!!!”

“There’s about ten flavors and all of that won’t enough in your cone…” seeing Yoona pouting face, Yuri unconsciously give in, like what she always do to Jessica. “Yoona-ah, unnie here is doctor and you know how doctor is…but unnie will forget it! Erm, can you put all the flavor into tub and add cone for this little friends?”

They sit on bench, Yuri just watching Yoona eat the ice cream with happy face. Even all ice cream smeared her face, Yuri took her hanky again and wipe Yoona face.

“Where’s your mother? She must be so worried just now! Hey, hold still!” Yuri said while wipe Yoona face, Yoona giggling and squirming around because of ticklish.

“There’s she is!!!” Yoona said while pointed at one direction, while Yuri still busy wiping clean Yoona face.

“Yoona! I told you not to wondering around and look! You trouble this lady!! I’m sorry if my daughter creates some trouble for you! Omo, your pants…is there anything I can do for that?”

This voice…don’t tell me…

Slowly Yuri look up and only to see Jessica, that taken back also. I’m still…can’t forget you…

 

Two of them sitting at café, lunch time and Yoona still hungry after devour one big tune ice cream. Jessica look at Yuri who look at her finger, avoiding Jessica stare.

Her burdensome gaze… I couldn’t even lift up my face…wait, I couldn’t even breath loudly!!! What’s wrong with me…even after those years…

Even if I eat I can't swallow without tears anymore

Even if I force myself to eat, I still feel empty inside

Even if I listen to music I can't hum along

Even if I watch a movie, I don't remember what I saw

I can't even eat because I might think of you

“Erm, should we order something? Yoona, what did you want to eat?” Yuri said while reaching for menu, her eye is anywhere but not in Jessica. But one hand stops her, and that’s Jessica hand. Slowly and while still holding Yuri hand, she put it closer to her. The way she hold Yuri hand really gentle and make Yuri embrassed, she even blush.

“Why you not looking at me anymore? Am I that hideous now so you wouldn’t see me again?” the grip in her hands, so soft but firm unlike in her heart it painful mix joyful feeling. Something that she miss but at the same time something that she scare.

“N-no…it’s not that…”

With her free hand, Jessica reach Yuri face and lift it but Yuri avert her eye to Yoona who looking at Yuri with her innocent eye.

“Please look at me…”

Slowly Yuri look at Jessica eye, she know that she will see disappoint in her eye and she right but there’s something else in Jessica eye and that’s not disappoint and this something else give Yuri a little bit hope and even wish also dream.

 

“Yes, Yoona is my daughter with Taecyeon” Jessica answer Yuri question and Yuri hand who at her own laps balled so tightly. Her face didn’t show anything change, keep smiling and all but her heart shattered again.

“She so beautiful, just like you even her eye and lucky she not inherited that monkey burn out skin!” Yuri joking around.

“She looks like you too”

“Really? That’s an honor then”

 

 

Because I might not be able to digest after you left

Even today I live with tears

I can't even get on the bus because someone might swear at me

I can't do anything because someone might make fun of me crying

I can't live alone without you

“Yuri-ah, please coming back home?”

When Jessica said that, she know that how many years she spent alone just to forget about Jessica is useless because the second Jessica said that all resolve and determination that she keep built turn into dust that blown by cold harsh wind of reality…that she still love her.

It’s not was or were, still love her and it will never change. All this time, she realize that she only make fool of herself, keep act like she finally free from her feeling, attraction toward Jessica.

“I don’t know…”

Jessica grab her hands and gently squeeze it, “Please Yuri…come back, let’s we return home together? We miss you, everyone miss you…Yuri, please?”

Just like in the past, she will give in to Jessica plea…

 “I’ll think about it”  

“Why?”  

“I have work now, I couldn’t just leave it like that…I have responsibility now”

Jessica just sighed and she looks at Yuri who still refuse to look at her when talking, unlike they in the pass. She look at Yuri who playing around with Yoona. “Give me your business card then!”

“Why?”

“So, you can’t escape from. So you can’t run away from and you can’t leaving me behind again. More importantly, so I can track you down even if I must run toward the end of the world or enter hell!”

That was ambiguous word, Yuri didn’t know which Jessica mean from her word but there’s something different in Jessica when she said that and that make Yuri feel sudden surge of unknown feeling whatever it happiness or what come rushing Yuri little heart.

 

 

Now I can't drink without tears

No matter how many times I empty it, I think of only you

What's the point of living when you're not next to me

What am I going to do, I can't do anything alone

Even if I eat I can't swallow without tears anymore

Because I might not be able to digest after you left

Even today I live with tears

I can't do anything because someone might make fun of me crying

I can't live without you

Everything changes so fast, after the day she meet Jessica…she return home and hit nearest bar. She drinks so many bottles, but she feels nothing. She wants to drink so she could forget about she meeting Jessica but nothing…

Return home, walking like someone who want to die being laugh by everyone who seen her…she look so pathetic.

Wake up in the early morning with pounding head and hard knocking on her door. Facing crying Taecyeon who immediately tackle her down and successfully knock her for good because they crash at hard floor.

Wake up in Ock private plane, being told that Taecyeon already make her resign from her work and move her to big hospital in Seoul, live together again with them. Ock family so overjoyed with Yuri come back to them. They make great party for her and all…but one thing for sure…

What’s the point living like this, having you by my side but not really having you…Jessica-ah?

--

I can't even smile without you

I can't even walk without you

I can't do anything

I need your love

What's the point of living alone, you know better

I can't do anything without you

I can't even die because you might return

I can't do anything because you might come and look for me

Today, tomorrow I want only you

Don’t drink too much, it’s could kill you that’s what Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said to her. Somehow she wishes it true, she wanted to die seeing them but she couldn’t do that. She scare that she couldn’t see Jessica face again.

She know she already married and all, but she only want her and her alone

This is unhealthy for her but what can she do…she love Jessica and couldn’t do anything anymore to forget…to erase Jessica from her mind. Everytime when Yuri drunk, she always camp into Sooyoung or Hyoyeon house. Every morning, there's Jessica stood in front of their apartment with scary face.

It's pain her to see you like this, Yuri...Is there any way for us to be together?

 

--

 

Taecyeon got into accident, drunken truck driver collide with his car. He rushed to hospital but it’s too late. Right now, Jessica accompany him while holding his hand, crying. While Yuri waiting at the outside, she still couldn’t believe it, such things happen to him. Yuri holding Yoona small body who crying too.

“Don’t cry…after I’m gone you will get the better one for you, someone who the right one to be destined for you…so, don’t cry…I’m just a little piece of memories for you…that someone will make you forget about me…and fill  your day with endless and never end happiness...More than I could give and more than I could wish”

Jessica shaking her head, “I don’t understand…”

Taeyeon just smile weakly, but this is sincere smile. “I know many things Jessica, I know and don’t try to hide it and don’t try to deny it either. If you deny it, my heart hurt…you fall for someone, Sica-ah…and that someone is Yuri. We being engage since kids, it’s natural that you will have crush on me but with Yuri…it’s love, right? It’s different with our forced love but that’s coming from yours heart”

“How…can you know…”

“It’s a long time ago…I could just to broke the engagement between us and give you to Yuri, even playing matchmaking for you but I couldn’t and can’t do that. I just want to protect Yuri from your mother…she will hurt Yuri…I won’t allow anyone to hurt her…anyone, even it’s your mother! I will protect her, my dongsaeng…but I hurt her instead...”

“Every time we spent together, three of us I want to give Yuri time to be with you without making your mother suspicious but Yuri didn’t get my intention…babo tanned monkey…”

“If it’s Yuri…I’ll allow it…no, I’m begging you to be with Yuri…please, my last wish…do you love Yuri?”

Slowly Jessica nodding while crying, “I will…and I love Yuri very much and it's hurt but I keep yearns for that like being tattoed in my heart”

“Good then, love her more than you love me…even my parents agree with this without too many persuade, they even said that Yuri suits you more but sadly because of your mother they scare that she will do something to Yuri. They even want Yuri to marry you...I didn't angry or sad...I'm proud because dongsaeng that I partically teach her everything, suit you more”

"She will angry at you for saying you teach her everything"

 

“Yoong, appa have to go now”

Yoona is clever child, she understand her appa will go to the place called with heaven and right now she crying so hard.

“Do you like Yuri?” slowly Yoona nod her head, “Good, because appa like her too…from now on, she will be your appa, okay? From now on, your name will change to Kwon Yoona, okay? Do you like her become your appa?”

“Yes…she’s so warm and really kind…funny and cool...handsome...” Yoona hiccups.

“Good, then smile and call her with appa from now on okay? Appa will only allow you to cry for one day and after that you must smile for Yuri! She is your appa from now on…can you call Yuri appa here for me?”

 

“Appa…appa, want to talk with you” Yoona said while tugging Yuri clothes, softly Yuri pat Yoona head and smile. Yoona hug Yuri and went to her mother.

“Thank you” she love Yoona, more than everything. She love Yoona like a real parent love their child. Her love for Yoona is unquestionable and don’t ask how much her love for Yoona, because she will die to prove how much she loves Yoona.

Yuri didn’t notice with what Yoona calling her, but Jessica notice it. Somehow, it's make Jessica feel fuzzy inside and it's feel so right and there's no hint of akwardness in that.

“Yuri-ah…*cough blood*” his vital sign begin dropped.

“Don’t talk now, I’ll call doctor for you! Just hang in there and save your last bit of energy, understand?! I’m seriously beat you up if you tried to talk or open your mouth!!!”

“You are doctor…why calling another one? Come here, your oppa need to tell you something important”

“I will beat you to plump if you speak again, I mean that!! This is not time for joking!!!” but Yuri come closer to Taecyeon, who grab Yuri hand and smile.

“Yuri-ah, can you took back your place? Your place to be with Jessica? Can you?”

Her lung choke with air, “Wh-what kind of nonsense you talking about?”

“Yuri-ah, I know…this monkey know that you love her and you love her more than I do, my love for her it’s nothing compare how you love her…can you take Jessica as yours for eternally? You must…I’m not asking you but you have to!” Notice Taecyeon vital sign keep dropping.

“Let me call the doctor”

Taecyeon tightened his grip, “No…if it’s not you or someone else, I wouldn’t allow Jessica to remarry! It has to be you and you alone…It can’t be if it’s not you…promise me…” Yuri just stay quiet and looking at Taecyeon, pleading for Taecyeon to keep quiet.

Yuri gritted her tears, keeping her tears at bay. "I don't want to hear it!"

Taecyeon know what that eye speaks, “Yuri-ah, I don’t have much time anymore…”

“You have, as long as you stop talking and let doctor treat you…understand?” Yuri tears already flowing freely, “So, please…stop…I’m begging you just stop…please…I’ll do anything, please stop talking and please keep living on to annoy me…make my life misrable with your random joke...please...anything...”

Slowly Taecyeon bring his hand to Yuri head, “No…I really don’t have much time…I’ve loved her so much but as sister…please…don’t reject my wish…please…will you marry Jessica and become Yoona appa? Will you fulfill that role? Yuri-ah, please…”

Slowly Yuri nodding her head, “Yes…I will”

“The song that you create for our wedding…I read it and it’s a beautiful song…really, I’m sorry for hurting you, sorry…please answer me…don’t lie, if you lie to me I will haunt you and annoy you more!” Yuri just nodding while wipes her tears away, “Do you still love her?”

“I can't do anything without her and I need her love. I can't do anything without her, I can't even die because she might return my feeling and give me a little bit hope…I can't do anything because she might come and look for me. Today, tomorrow I want only her. That’s how I love her”

Taecyeon just chuckle in content, “That’s good and that’s what answer that I want to hear…I believe you and you didn’t lie to me...also Can you call me with oppa for the last time? Hug me too? Maybe show aegyo for me?”

Slowly Yuri hug Taecyeon, "Oppa...saranghe as family..."

 

----------------------------

To Be continue

 

The reasons why I put To be continue because I will add epilogue of How Yuri and Jessica after that but don't expected me to write mushy romantic story...I'm at that!

Maybe That's why I'm still forever alone...and also I'm typical action movie watcher!

Give me comment so I know what went wrong with this chapter and all the jazz! ALso that's will give me some support too!