Time After Time

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Light storyline and bit of lame comedy! Here we go!!

------

Big private school, lunch break time and everyone already use this limited paradise for take a break from monster-book with food or maybe nice drink. Half hours break of course, it’s a gift for student and even for teacher. This student, name of Kwon Yuri the tall tanned lean ‘Prince’ of their school seems walking in hurry to their school cafeteria. She just finished her broadcasting clubs as announcer.

But when she passes their infirmary, suddenly there’s one hand grab her arms and pull her inside infirmary. She falls with loud thump because her kiss floor nicely. She heard the door being locked and look up for the culprits who smiling at her.

“What do you want Jessica Jung Sooyeon?!” Yuri hissed because her precious just kisses the cold and hard floor. What more, her back bone who took the kiss head on.

Jessica Jung, the school infamous Queen bee. The young, wild, y, and rich complete with beautiful face and killer body. Even in dimmed room, her platinum blonde hairs with black highlight really stand out. But sadly, she’s famous for her scandal…many of them and none of those scandals nice to hear.

“I just want to…speak with you, my dear student council vice! This pass few days you seem so busy and didn’t have enough time for me!” she said that while sit on vacant bed, crossing her leg and of course showing her leg to Yuri who just sighed. Jessica eye really sharp and somehow make Yuri feel bothered with the way she look at her.

Yuri scoffed, “Talk to me or kidnapping me or maybe to kill me? Talking in this kind of place? You really weird! What do you want anyway?”

Not only the way Jessica look at her, but the way Jessica smirks at her also very questioning. “Why you are so perfect? How can your tanned skin really y? Can I see your Greek statue abs? Can I touch it? Why your voice so y? Or I’ll just want to see you?”

Yuri slowly rubs her forehead, “I feel really…honored with that, but! Go and flirt with your toy instead of me! I feel your Iphone vibrate every now and then, calling for your attention! Which mean!! Your boys need your attention now!”

“But I rather to spend my time with you!” pouts of Jessica Jung making Yuri closed her eye because of her blood pressure begins to rise again.

“Anyway, I’ve been meaning to tell you this!” Yuri said while put her hand on her hips, “Please attends your class, don’t just go around and skip class! Some students already suspicious about your rumor, never ever got any detention because of that also like throwing fuel into fire!!”

Jessica laugh, laughter that sound like elves laughter. High, thin, and melodious yet so elegant and as cheesy as it sound, it’s like silver bell chime. She looks at Yuri, “Let them said anything they like, since I don’t give any damn about them! But does it bother you? I could stop doing that if you really want me too! For you, my dear Prince!”

“As student council vices, of course and there’s so many evidence about you that make them said anything but false assumption! They even bring picture of you making out with god-know-who!! Keep your manner and stay out of trouble, Jessica!!” Yuri sighed and turns around, “I want to eat my lunch, so bye now! Remember, stay out of trouble instead creating one!”

 

“Where are you? I’m so worried about you!” Taeyeon hug Yuri when she arrives at her cafeteria table, “I already buy some lunch for you!”

“Thanks, you know who kidnap me!” Yuri begins to dig her lunch, in their table there’s Choi Sooyoung which student council public relationship department, Im Yoona the student council Art department, Kim Hyoyeon the student council sport department.

“Our famous Ice Queen!!”

“Ah, that Jessica Jung!!” Sooyoung speak while trying to stab Yoona meat, which Yoona of course almost stabs Sooyoung hand using her fork. Thus beginning of their wars of food again.

Hyoyeon nods her head, “At least you lucky to get that infamous Queen, I bet she must show you her hot assets! While Taeyeon here got glare from Tiffany Hwang, even Taeng here only waits for you and worrywart about you!”

Kick from under table perform by Taeyeon especially to Hyoyeon, “Enough about us! As you can see, couple days again, we will have some kind of study trip to Bali! All student council must attend even the participant only third grade! There rumor that teacher will add some interesting event!”

“Event from our teacher mixes our headmaster? It’s clearly not something that I want to thinks of!”

--

“Yuri, we should really search our partner for that beach party…like right now and as soon as possible. You do remember the punishment, right?” another lunch break, yet Taeyeon and Yuri decide they just enjoy outdoor lunch. Under the shade of tree and only two of them.

Yuri opens her sandwich box and offers it to Taeyeon who immediately eat from Yuri hand. “Yeah, cleaning the beach in the morning and in other words skip your breakfast time! Isn’t it too late for searching our partner now? Lot of students already got their own partner! Wish I could choose you as my partner though…”

“When you talk about being too late, it is! See that, blank paper Sunhwa? Suzy herself asking Sunhwa out and that’s really ungentlemanly for Sunhwa to make a girl asking her out! Hara herself, being dragged by Jiyeon to be her partner without giving her any chance to object! Not to mention Amber and Bora, two stupid lover birds! What more surprised is Hyuna and IU, whoever thought that they!!! I’m going crazy!!” Taeyeon feeding Yuri her karaage, “But you right, why we can’t be partner?”

Name that Taeyeon list earlier is member of student council, even when they’re not third grade student they must join the study tour as committee.

Yuri pointing at their headmaster room, “Because that stupid boy and girl on beach team on all-girl school concept, what more only the said boy will get the punishment if they’re partner-less! Pretty clever for them to make us goes all our way to search a girl! What about Yoona and Sooyoung? Please, don’t mind Hyoyeon! She already caught by Nicole!”

“Stupid concept from stupid headmaster Shinyoung! Sooyoung try her best to courting Sunny who play hard to get! But you know Sooyoung, she will never give up for eating nicely whatever it takes!”

Yuri just sigh, “Sunny can be such a tease…I guess, Sooyoung will exhausted herself. How’s about Yoona?”

 “Yoona…you know her, she didn’t care much about breakfast if she must partnering with someone. She would rather starving if she must begging someone and clearly she will never going to chose Seohyun, you know Yonghwa? Yep! She hates both of them to the core and she already accepts her punishment with big hearts!”

“I guess the second shikshin still have her own prides after all!”

From afar Yuri could see Jessica walking toward school gate, it’s seemed Jessica also notice Yuri. She turns around and wave to Yuri, instead of reply that wave Yuri somehow ignore Jessica but she keep her eye on Jessica. Not only waves, Jessica even give Yuri flying kiss.

Which make Yuri groans and buried her head at Taeyeon arms, Taeyeon just hug Yuri heads, because she didn’t want her Yuri looking something like that and Yuri more irritated than this.

--

After almost 8 hours of flight, they finally arrive. Yuri could swear that all her bone cracking and even Hyoyeon, the master of poppin dance…seem so unnaturally stiff. But she so happy because she’s sits so far away from Jessica, far away and Jessica sleeping through the flight.

“Okay, head call or roll call or whatever calls kids!!” Hwangbo, their homeroom teacher calling their attention.

Yuri couldn’t careless, she couldn’t even sleep because they keep playing game through the flight and she also endure Sunny annoying aegyo because in fact Sooyoung also confess her love to Sunny and you know what happen when idiot just in love do when they in love.

Sunny Lee Soonkyu, student council technology department. The short girl, that even shorter than Taeyeon. But full with annoying pack of aegyo that make Yuri who patient enough really want to punch Sunny for sure.

Not enough with Sunny and Sooyoung, she must face Hyoyeon and Nicole Jung. That Nicole is student council accountant, which she already dating Hyoyeon for couple months. She really love to dance, just like Hyoyeon.

In front she must hear annoying aegyo which Sooyoung really love, in the back she must hear mushy + disgusting conversation between Hyoyeon and Nicole.

Lucky for Yuri, she still has Taeyeon and Yoona. Yoona who’s avoiding Seohyun or Seo Joohyun, the student council secretary aka her worst bundle of nightmare childhood friends. Seohyun who sit in front of them keep glancing over Yoona who didn’t even give any damn. Though, Taeyeon, Yuri and even Yoona already prepare themselves for punishment because of partner-less.  

She just want to arrive at hotel and get inside her room, she didn’t even care who her roommate! Not that she know who since she seem daydreaming. She didn’t care but she just wants to sleep and be preparing with journey through Bali for five day and four night. Waiting for their room’s key, Yuri sit on couch while Taeyeon lying her head on Yuri lap.

With her head backward, facing the ceiling she closed her eye. Suddenly she feel someone above her, slowly she open her eye only to see Jessica jug hovering above her. She couldn’t even move because she might accidently kiss Jessica lips.

“What do you want Jessica-ssi?” she asking through her gritted teeth, it’s seem Taeyeon already fast asleep so Taeyeon didn’t notice Jessica.

“Admiring you?” Jessica hands slowly massage Yuri scalps, “You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you! You'd be like heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much!” Jessica sings it instead of saying it normally. Before Yuri could retort or doing anything, “Pardon the way that I stare, there's nothing else to compare~”

Jessica voice is beautiful, it’s unique since it’s high tone but she could make it sound so cute instead sound like dying dolphin. But the problem is Yuri English is so mediocre, she only knows this is pen, hello goodbye, and idiot. So she didn’t even know what the heck Jessica singing about.

There’s something different in the way Jessica eye when she looking at Yuri, like how Sooyoung eye when she starving for one whole day and she enter the last buffet place in town since the others went sudden bankruptcy, which lead there’s only single piece of meat…about 3 x 3 cm and there’s dozen of meat lover around her.

Usually Jessica Jung can be very stoic or almost expressionless except her arrogant smile and when she looking at anyone beside Yuri, she always gives her haughty eye. That's why she called as Ice Queen by other students and she seem proud with it!

Yuri just sighed, “Thanks for massaging, but it’s getting creepy now! Can you move your head so I could sit properly…please?!”

Jessica did stop massaging Yuri scalp but her left hand cupped Yuri check while her other hands dangerously trailing Yuri jaw line, to Yuri neck and settled at Yuri shoulder. Holding Yuri from move or even squirming.

She give Yuri her smirks, “Nope, can’t do!”

“Quit joking around!!” she hissed, because Taeyeon sleeping right now and she didn’t want to waking up Taeyeon, she couldn’t scream to Jessica like she will usually did.

Jessica lean a little bit and Yuri could see neckline, not only close distance that make Yuri could see Jessica neckline clearly…Yuri head already drown by Jessica expensive perfume. Bergamot, vanilla, sandalwood, and sea salt, it’s like she in nirvana just by inhaling Jessica perfume. Not only perfume but Jessica shampoo too.

“Your voice sound so…y when you hissed like that, could you do that with my name when we are alone? Or should I make you?”

You could see vein on Yuri jaw, it’s a sign that Yuri almost lost it again. Jessica notice this, but she seem lean to Yuri lips, but before anything out dangerous happen, “Jessie! Stop it!” someone already standing beside Jessica and holding Jessica arms.

That’s Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, another Queen bee beside Jessica. She seem pretty close with Jessica, because the way she whispering something at Jessica ears. Yuri uses this opportunity to move her body from Jessica trap and carefully moving Taeyeon body so she hugging Taeyeon now.

Tiffany notice this seem give Yuri one of her famous glare which Yuri kinda ignoring this. Tiffany then whispers something to Jessica who just nods and smirking at Yuri direction. “Okay, bye for now my Prince! Don’t miss me too soon, okay? Since I’ll need to do some preparation for you!” Jessica winks seductively at Yuri who just groans.

 

Her room at least and she’ll rooming with Tiffany Hwang. Even though Tiffany is Jessica BFF, Yuri know Tiffany more ‘modest’ and more serious than Jessica, though Tiffany raised-eyebrow syndrome make other student seem hate her and also make other seem distance with her. Yuri opens her door and she found Jessica leaning against wall and only wearing bathrobe.          

Yuri groans and close her door, in front of her room it’s Taeyeon room. Before she could go, Jessica already opens the door and slyly smiles at Yuri. “It’s no use! Tiffany agrees to swap our roommate! She will sleep with Taeyeon-ssi, while you are mine! Come on, enter our love nest now! I already order some nice wine for us!”

Yuri grudgingly dragging her luggage, entering their room. “Cut me some slack for tonight please? I’d endure pack of annoying aegyo and barf worthy mushy conversation for whole 8 hours! Let me sleep in peace!”

Tapping her chin, “Hm, I could do that but it’s not free! Since it’s requiring your body to pay me! Are you that brave?”

“Whatever…we’ll talk about this tomorrow!”

Jessica just smirking at Yuri again, “Well, you go take a bath first then! I already prepare your warm bath and also, would you like me to accompany you?” Yuri already enter bathroom and lock the door, purposely ignoring Jessica suggestion.

-------------

To Be Continue

As usual, don't forget to leave some comment or anything! Thanks for reading this story! Thank you so much!