In My Dream 2

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Should I go home for Christmas Holiday and make another hiatus strike? I do miss my dog at home so much but going home is...I'll die out of boredom again...

-----

Jessica sleeps on the floor, while Yoona and Krystal sleep on the couch. Yuri passing them without giving much spare glances at them. Yuri didn’t even lend blanket or pillow for them but I guess Jessica already happy because it’s still good start for her to mend their relationship.

Jessica Notice Yuri house pretty much simple and there's only little potrait hanging on the wall, mostly is beautiful potrait lake near her house, Potrait of Taeyeon family, Sooyoung family and Hyoyeon family...there's Yuri potrait too but there's none of their potrait.

Yoona seem little bit sad and disappoint with Yuri. Since she really missing Yuri, her appa but Yuri didn’t even acknowledge Yoona near her. Like right now, in the morning Yuri already gone, must be work. When Yuri return from pick up Hara, Hyuna and Seohyun they immediately and ignoring Yoona, went to Yuri boat.

Watching her own appa ignoring her, but really kind to other kids…it’s hurt her. Seeing how her appa helping Hara with lifejacket, helping Hyuna with her boots, helping Seohyun get into the boat safely. She even must watch her appa kiss Seohyun forehead when Seohyun manage to catch little fish and smile proudly at Seohyun. She jealous of Hara, Hyuna, and Seohyun who get to eat her appa delicious cooking.

She want to scream at her appa, maybe her appa will notice her with that way. She wants to ask Yuri, what her mistake that makes Yuri ignoring her like this?

Didn’t Yoona always be good kids but why appa hate her? Yoona always got good grade why appa ignoring her? Yoona never do something bad and always help umma but why appa glaring at Yoona like that?

She want to ask something like that but she scares of Yuri, she scare of Yuri so much and she didn’t have any courage to looking at Yuri face. Her appa right now really different with her usual appa, who always hugs her and kiss her forehead.

While Krystal can only look at Yuri longingly, still confuse why her appa never called her or even play with her. Appa just pass her by like she nothing there and her appa didn’t even call her name even once. 

It’s been three day of their stay on Yuri house, but she rarely to see Yuri even when Yuri at home. Since Yuri will lock herself at her bedroom. Even if Yuri cooking for her owns food and she never share the food to them, Yuri still unapproachable. Yuri let Jessica to cook her own food, but one thing that Yuri never let Jessica do is talk to her or even stays close to her.

One days, Jessica trying to touch Yuri who immediately snapped at Jessica, with eye that full of loathed gaze. As if Yuri just looks at disgusting trash or dirt, as if that trash or dirt being throw at Yuri face.  

Tiffany, Sunny and Nicole always visit Jessica and the kids when Yuri at work. Like today, Nicole even brings lunch, so they can enjoy it together. After lunch, they let the kids playing together and the women gossiping.

“She now work as assistant of village doctor, it’s almost three years she stay here”

Jessica just nods her head slowly, “She should be very famous doctor if not for me…I guess, her hatred toward me is something that I really should…”

“Jessica-ssi…”

The gossips stop because they heard loud crying sound from Seohyun also Krystal and some ruckus. The mothers running toward their child only to found Hara and Hyuna fighting with Yoona, while Seohyun crying because there’s sore on her arms and Krystal crying because scared.

“What happens here?!!” Sunny holding back Hara from kicking Yoona, Nicole holding Hyuna too. While Jessica worriedly holding Yoona back from fighting and also trying to make Krystal stop crying. Tiffany herself already hugs Seohyun.

Yoona looking back at Hara and Hyuna with her red furious eye, she’s holding her back from crying. “They said I couldn’t get to close with appa!! They said appa it’s not my appa so I couldn’t get to close!!! They said me and Krystal don’t have appa…”

They didn’t know Yuri already home and listening the whole conversation from behind them.

Sunny glaring at Hara with her blazing anger glare, this of course make Hara scare. “Why did you said something like that to Yoona?!”

“But umma! It’s true!! Uncle Yuri didn’t have any child so I hate when she said she child of Uncle Yuri!!! She is lying!!! She is a liar!!! Liar needs to be burn!!!”

“Yes, she lying and she make uncle Yuri look bad because of that!! Liar!! You are not Uncle Yuri child!!! Uncle Yuri didn’t have someone as ugly as you as a child!!!”

“Hara!!!”

“Hyuna!!!!”

Jessica just closes her eye and hug Yoona, she want to cry. Yoona herself already crying while lowering her head, whenever her appa topic comes she couldn’t even lift up her head. Sunny already furious, even Nicole who always smile already angry.

“I will tell your appa when she get home! Let her punish you Choi Hara!”

“Hyuna, your appa will be very angry because of this and this time umma won’t help you!!!”

Before the kids could say anything, Yuri already went to Seohyun who immediately smile and waves her hands toward Yuri. Tiffany then gives Seohyun to Yuri, her favorite uncle while Tiffany helping Jessica with Krystal. Yuri softly place ice over Seohyun buries.

“Sunny-ah, Nicole-ah. Don’t be too hard for the kids, they didn’t say anything wrongs! Don’t punish them for this!” Yuri said, this shocking not only Jessica and Yoona but Sunny, Nicole and Tiffany. They couldn’t believe that Yuri didn’t even angry or anything.

Hara and Hyuna running toward Yuri and hides behind Yuri legs. They even taunting Yoona, Yuri just look back at Sunny and Nicole who clearly shocked, “After all, what the kids say is true and you shouldn’t punish them for telling the truth!”

Yoona crying silently, while Jessica just hugging Yoona. Yuri words hurt her so much, how can her appa say something like this toward her and make her umma sad. Jessica unable to raise her head and looking at Yuri, there’s nothing that she could do to retort Yuri, since Yuri right.

“Yuri!! You are too much!!!”

“Well, that’s the truth!” Yuri look over Hara and Hyuna, they got light bruise unlike Yoona who bleeding at her knee, “Aigo, my little champs injured! Come on, let me fix you two up and we’ll buy some ice cream!! Seohyun too, how about strawberry flavors? So, don’t cry again okay?”

“I want banana vanilla!”

“Chocolates and mint!!!”

“Cookies and cream!!!!”

When her appa calling other children with little champ, buying them ice cream, kissing their injured part and even ignore Yoona who look at Yuri longingly with eye bright red because of crying and trembling body, not because pain of her bleeding knee but because of pain in her heart…why her appa hate her so much? She hugging her mother, trying to hide her crying face on her mother body.

--

“Can we talk, please?”

Yuri who cooking food for herself, stay quiet and pretends she didn’t heard Jessica asking in front of her. But Jessica determinate to make Yuri…at least listening what she want to say. “Please? Please, I won’t bother you anymore…please…”

Yoona and Krystal at Tiffany house, so they can talk without scare the kids will hears every nasty secret about their past. But the problem now is whether Yuri wants or not open her ear also mouth and talking with Jessica.

Yuri stops cooking and sighed, looking at big window that showing nice view of lake. She then looks at Jessica, her eye still that hard cold eye. “What?” her tone still filled with venom and thorn. Better get this over with soon.

Jessica sits in front of Yuri who stands behind her kitchen island, still waiting for her food done. Jessica could sits in front of Yuri and admiring Yuri, because this past three years without Yuri is slowly and yet painfully kills her. The food that Yuri cooking right now, the familiar smells of homemade food that she misses so much.

But Jessica knows better, Yuri won’t give Jessica forever to just sit there and looking at her face. “Yuri-ah, mianhe…mianhe…”

Yuri stops stirring her stew, “Can you say anything beside mianhe? Because no matter how much you say it, I will never forgive you!” mianhe, how easy of her to say those words, how easy and I will show her how easy of me to ignore those words.

Jessica stared at her finger, she knows that Yuri will never forgive her and she know she will keep saying those words even when Yuri never listen to that word, unmoved like a rock. Force herself to smile for Yuri, “Yoona said she miss you so much and miss playing around with you, she grow up so well and a shikshin one. Love to eat and snacking! She’s clever child at her school but really a prankster that sometimes make her teacher crying!”

“Krystal…she said she wanted to meet you, she wanted to meet you so she could ask you to read a bedtime story for her or maybe telling stories. She can be very demanding but Krystal so cute and also very much like…”

“Looking at your luxury car and expensive clothes, it’s seemed you still on him? You must be happy now? Lives never been harsh for you since you with him! How much did he spend on you now?” Yuri cutting Jessica sincere talk with her own version of sarcastic words, “Why don’t you tell me about how much money that he invested on your fashion business?”

Jessica eye already glistering with tears, “Also, you don’t have to wear that cheap ring only to meet me! It’s never suits you, right? For you, diamond ring or maybe ruby will be suitable! My own ring already in the bottom of that lake! I want to pawn it for some money but they said they won’t even pay me single candy for that cheap ring!”

“Yuri! Look, he and I ne—!!”

Yuri raised her spoon after hits it at her pot as sign for Jessica to stop talking, “I haven’t finished talking! Someone that loaded with cash more appealing to you, right?”

“Yuri!” her tears already fall.

“After all that’s the reasons why you want to date me, right? Someone who used to rich, someone that born from family that own biggest hospital at South Korea, someone that almost become doctor? That’s the reasons for you to date me, right? Even to marriage!”

“But who ever know what happen in the future, right? I got disown by my parents because I’m married to a girl behind their back and my medical license being terminated! It’s not a problem for me but for you, this is the biggest trouble! Because I couldn’t give you money and expensive gift anymore! Even for eat, I must took two jobs at once!”

“So, you must be happy because you finally found him! Congratulation, I’m unable to say it sooner!” Yuri even give Jessica sarcastic applause to put salt on Jessica wound, “So, what do you want with me now? Since you already rich more than anyone could dream of, you rich more than me, your name listed top 10 rich people at Asia, also as Top entrepreneurs! So, what do you want exactly?”

She didn’t want anything, she just wants Yuri to forgive her and for Yuri give her second chance to prove that she already changes. She just wants Yuri, her seobang. All business that she build from scratch, she builds it in order to give it as present and proof to Yuri that she already change, she want to make Yuri proud of her when she come back to them.

The ICE Pearl, the brand that she took Yuri nickname and her nickname as dedication to Yuri, tribute to Yuri. All design that she makes always got pearl and ice as symbol and as proof of her love to Yuri. She wants, when she look at her creation she could always reminded by Yuri. Ice Prince and Black Pearl is Yuri nickname when they meet each other for the first time.

Seeing how Jessica unable to say anything and keep lowering her head, Yuri took this as sign for her to continue her venom including acid speech. “Didn’t I already give you that divorce papers complete with my sign? Are you happy now? Being rich I mean and freed from being poor? What make me confuse with why they using my name?”

Jessica looks up, even when Jessica already drenched by her own tears, Yuri didn’t even show any sign of remorseful. “Why they using my family name? The kids I mean, they should use your name instead of me!”

“Yuri, please don’t…”

Mocking laughs, “Come on, we already know it. I already know it and it’s only about times that they also know it that…”

Knocking on the door make Yuri stops talking, she turns off the stove and went to front door. “Coming!” Yuri said with cherry tone, Jessica left alone and crying again, she still crying after all those tears that she spend crying over their past.

“Wow, bears escape from zoo? It will be very dangerous till we could catch that bears! Okay, I’ll tell the other about this!” Yuri returns to kitchen, lunch time and she still see Jessica there and crying. She didn’t even give any consolation to Jessica, “Anyway, there’s wild bears roaming around here! Tell your kids so they didn’t go to forest and create any ruckus!”

In a second she finished saying that words, high pitched screams come from forest. That’s Yoona and Krystal voice, “Yoona!! Krystal!!!” Jessica already running toward door but Yuri faster, she already running toward the screams while bring baseball bat in flash.

“Stay there and call Tiffany!!”

When she arrives at Yoona and Krystal location, they already climbing the tree and young bear furiously ram the tree. When Yoona and Krystal seeing Yuri, “Appa!!!!!” she didn’t know why but maybe because of her doctor instinct, she want to save both of them even when she’s hate them for being Jessica daughter. But upon seeing how happy Yoona and Krystal when they seen her face, she know her wall begin to crumble just a little.

Yuri manages to chase away the bear but she end up sprain her ankle and also there’s big injury at her leg. Lucky for her, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung arrive to bring her to hospital. Yoona and Krystal return safely to Jessica. Though Yuri must bedridden from now on till her leg heals.

 

Knock on her door, she didn’t want to answer it since that’s must be Jessica. Change bandage or maybe apply medicine or whatever it is. Jessica slowly opens the door and smile sheepishly at Yuri who look at window, ignoring Jessica presence.

“I come to change the bandage”

Yuri just let Jessica do whatever she wants, suddenly Jessica softly massages Yuri legs and carefully avoiding injured place. “Thank you for saving them, thank you so much!”

“Hm” grunt Yuri since she’s not in the mood for speaking.

“Yuri-ah, I…I know it’s not appropriate for me to asking you this and also you hate me…please, please look back at our relationship in the past before my greed’s destroy everything, before…please consider our memories before…please, even just a little please act as appa for Yoona and Krystal?”

Yuri just stays silent, Jessica still massage Yuri leg. “Yoona, she’s crying every time her teacher asks her to draw parents or anything related to appa. She didn’t even remember your face before, even though she try not to cry in front of me…she always cry when she’s alone because missing her appa!”

“Krystal, she never seen your face up closes and never heard your voice before. Now she scares of you and couldn’t approach you…so, please…I’ll do anything you ask, so please for short moment give them the memories of appa they might never have…they still young and…”

Before Jessica could begging Yuri, the door open and there’s Yoona and Krystal looking at Yuri. Yoona bring glass of milk and Krystal brings cookies. They’re not sure how to approach Yuri, Jessica herself already pleading Yuri through her eye.

Suddenly Yuri broke into simple smile, that’s startled Jessica. She know this is smile that she only show to her friends, she know this smile is not her fullest sincere smile that she always show to them three years ago but why Yuri smile like this to them. “Why you two standing there? Come here!!” Yuri said while patting empty space near her.

Even Yuri tone seem so friendly than she used for them, tone that Yuri always use for her friends or maybe tones that Yuri always to use when they first meet each other. 

After puts the milk and cookies at side table, the kids softly climbing to Yuri who just smile at them and suddenly spread her arms, “Come here! Appa really miss you two!!” the kids hugging Yuri tightly while crying at the same times.

“Hey, don’t cry! My little princes shouldn’t cry!” Yuri said while pat Yoona and Krystal hair, “Yoong, let me see your face…” Yoona wipe her eye and showing her wide smile to Yuri, who touch Yoona wet cheeks in attempt to wipe her tears away.

“Prince Yoong really handsome now, she becomes taller than last time and she become bit heavy? Aigo, I will sprain my arms if I carry her now!” she turn to see Krystal, kid that she never see before and kid that she couldn’t accompany when she’s born into this world.

“And for my cute Prince…why she refuses to look at her appa? Did appa ugly so Krystal wouldn’t look at her appa?”

“No…”

Softly Yuri hugs Krystal, “I’m sorry if appa scare you two…appa just got so many work and little bit dizzy! I’m sorry, appa will do better from now on…now, appa want to drink the milk that Yoong bring for appa and Krystal cookies too!”

 

Night, when Yuri about to sleeps. Yoona and Krystal enter her rooms, with shy smile. “Appa, we want to sleep together with you…can we?”

Yuri just nods, “Tell umma too, let’s sleep together!” the kids running to Jessica who sleep at couch, Yuri just sighed. What did I do and why I want to do this? Haah…maybe, because they still small and no matter what happen…they don’t know anything and never do something wrongs…it’s like, I couldn’t even bring myself to hate Yoona and Krystal!

If I hating on little kids who know nothing…wouldn’t it make me look like douchebag?

Jessica enter the room with Yoona and Krystal, she seem equally surprised with Yuri attitude that let her sleeps with them. When Yuri already sleeping, Jessica softly turn her body because she want to see Yuri face before she sleeps. Even though all this seem good step for them, but she knows that Yuri means nothing but just act of pity.

In the morning, Yuri wake up while two Princes still sleeping soundly. Want goes to bathroom for brushing her teeth and because of her legs she found it difficult to walk. But suddenly Jessica holds her hand and Jessica put Yuri hand on her shoulder. “Let me help you”

“You know this is just act, right? Don’t get it into your head too much! Don't touch me casually!!” with that Yuri push Jessica away and walking slowly to her bathroom. 

 

-------------

To Be Continue

 

Thanks for already reading this chapter as well, anyway since I type in Hurry if there's any typo or anything just tell me and I'll fix it!

I need to search for my food now, so hungry and lack of greentea Latte...

Don't forget to give me some comment which mean your love! I'll be waiting for your love, okay?