Winter Story 3

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Heya, it's been a while or not! Anyway, it's turn out I can't make this chapter into three part since...yeah, it will be too long and it's might take more than week for me to update the story! Hahahaha, so this will be final chapter part 1! Oh, don't worry I only make two part!

 

----

Do you remember me, who was easily scarred, easily cried, easily got hurt?

I’m still like that, I’m still the same

I wonder how you will be when you see me like this

Expensive glass vase being thrown at Mr. Jung, Jessica aiming pretty good despise being lazy girl. Lucky for him, he manages to dodge it before the vase strike his head for sure. Loud shatter glass echoing at Jessica room but nothing beat Jessica eye burning with rages that can kill anyone in sight.

“What did you tell her?!!”

That tall lanky man brushing dust from his shoulder, “I did it for your own good! You should be grateful for me!!”

Jessica grabs another item beside her, this time digital clock. How can she realize Yuri gone from her? She ask Bongsun to turn the television, because she might catch her seobang news but she found nothing about Yuri and all, even in newspaper but old news about Yuri spotted at 7-eleven alone when they had their first date. She then feels strange, because she know someone like Yuri will always enter the news whatever the reasons is. She forces Bongsun to tell her the truth.

“For my own good?! Who are you to me that can tell me something like that?!! You are not my parents and you are just someone else for us!!”

“Jessica!! Watch your mouth when you talking with me!!!”

Jessica just scoffed, “After what have you done to me and you demand me to respect you? Move! I will search my seobang!!”

He just laughs like maniac, “You? Someone who can’t even standing straight left alone walking want searching a human trash? What a perfect pair? Disable and Human trash!!! Will you ‘walking’ using wheelchair or using your walker? Just to think of that make me want to laugh till my jaw drop!! Hahahahaha!”

Jessica just gritted her teeth, “I’ll show you what it’s take for being real Jung!” Jessica said while trying standing without her walker or Bongsun help, she manage to standing and slowly she walk to that middle age man in front of her door.

She give him a hard slap, “A fake Jung should mind their place, after being take to our care you should realize what your obligation to us! Once again, you call Yuri with trash I swear I will tell the world what exactly you did to me!”

“You dare to slap me?!!” he slaps Jessica, that make her lips bleeding and Jessica fall because of the impact. Before he could do something to Jessica, someone held his arms from being near Jessica. When he looks at that someone, he seems very much surprised and also Jessica seems taken back with this person.

“Hyung?”

Alex Jung standing there look fuming with anger while Shinae, her wife standing behind her looking at Jessica worriedly.

“Father? Mother?” Jessica let out soft whispering, she couldn’t believe that her father who she thought hate her so much because she choose being idol standing in front of her and with her mother. Even Bongsun seem surprised because she thought that Jessica father is this person that Jessica slap after all she just hired nurse.

“That’s enough, Gwangsoo!! Let’s talk about this matter civilly!!”

Living room, “Jessica, tell us the truth what happen to you and also why you like this Kwon Yuri after her sister cheating on you and cause you to do suicide attempt? Did you really love Yuri or was it you just using her for Taeyeon? What exactly happen?” this kind of family Jessica have, even with family…they still semi-formal.

Jessica glaring at Gwangsoo, “He told you like that? You really lower than human trash! To think you on my side when you support me being idol but turn out you…just a betrayer!!” Gwangsoo just stay silent, Jessica then turns around to see her parents, “I don’t know how many things he changes, but one thing’s for sure if not for Yuri, I really want to finish my life!”

Jessica took a deep breath, “She, Taeyeon didn’t cheat on me…I’m the one who being her and Tiffany love obstacle, because they want to protect my feeling that only crushing on Taeyeon…they didn’t dare to date each other openly and because of my selfishness I keep plastering Taeyeon attention and love! My egos that make me want to kill myself when I found out about she and Tiffany love each other!”

“I want to die, really but when I meet her…she changes my mind! But I guess, I must be forgot about someone did something to my car! You can ask him, what he did to my car!”

Gwangsoo hit the table and standing, “What did you mean? Are you blaming me about your car accident?!!”

“Gwangsoo, sit down and Jessica continue your story!” Alex said with too much authority even Jessica just comply it without got any chance to retort Gwangsoo outburst.

“I know he did something for my car brake since her offer to change some oil for my car, but since my broken heart and also my pride…I don’t mind it since I want to die for losing my love life, but after I meet Yuri…I wanted to live but I completely…forgot about my car brake…but he did good job to destroy the evidence but I caught of him talking with our company rival…”

“Where the evidence?!! You just spurting nonsense!!”

Jessica just smile, she whispering something to Bongsun and she went to Jessica room returns with Jessica old phone, “I record your conversation, from your planning to ruin my car brake to take over the company also with that disgusting touch feel and cross of yours! I never thought that this will be useful!” Jessica then plays the recording and everything that Jessica tells is true.

Alex just sigh, “We will take this matter by law Gwangsoo, even though you part of our family I never thought you will betray us because your greed for money…you really disappoint us, you disappoint my father for adopting you!” Alex already calling police by now, Bongsun already tied Gwangsoo.

Shinae then look at Jessica who trying to walking limping her way to front door, “Where you going Jessica?”

“Since you will object my relationship…I will search my overly Kwon babo seobang by myself! You can disown me if you want!”

Her mother then grip Jessica hand and drag Jessica back to couch, because this is her mother Jessica didn’t dare to say anything even when her mother softly slap Jessica cheek. “You will search for her and show to her, you at this kind of condition? What will she say when she seeing you still like this?! Do you want to give her a shame because of your condition?! You are Jung, Jessica! Show them how strong you are! Also, please stop imagines things! We never say anything about objecting your relationship with Yuri! If she really the suitable person for you we support you! Trust your own mother for once!” 

Her father even smile at Jessica, sincere smile that make Jessica heart warm with this fatherly smile. “The only reasons that we object you become idol because we scare you will break from hardship and give up halfway, you proof yourself that you manage become one and we proud for you! We never hate you, I don’t even know where you get this idea but now I got a glimpse of the source!” Alex glaring at Gwangsoo who waiting for his judgments, he smile at Jessica and grinned, “Make sure you introduce Yuri to us!”

This is the first time since years, she crying in her mother embrace. It’s warm but unlike warmth that her seobang provide it to her, she crying tears of happiness because her parents approve her relationship with Yuri. “Then, what should I do mom? Dad? Why she…”

Alex ruffles Jessica hair, “I bet, she might have something on her mind and she wants to finish it before anything else. Remember? Kwon Yuri is very flamboyant and little bit weird at brain…also, she didn’t say goodbye or anything, right? She definitely will comeback for you! Trust me, I know this since I’m guy too…I know your seobang is girl but, still count, right? So, don’t hate on her too much, but hit her is still acceptable because how dare she make my daughter crying and make her eye become so red like this!!”

Shinae bring one pudding to Jessica who took it with smile, “We’re not buying this one but I guess, this is Yuri handmade…delicate soft tofu pudding. See, she’s still care so don’t cry anymore! Jung Lady only cry when they happy!”

“What should you do? Give her a big surprised that makes her heart stop…not making her death, I mean!” her father smile nervously at Jessica, because Jessica already glaring at her father. “Show them, the real Jessica that used to be member of Girl’s Generation not sick Jessica who cannot even standing with her own legs! Show them how beautiful you are not this sickly pale and skinny girl!”

Shinae just smile and hug her daughter again, “Show them that, why Kwon Yuri is for you and worthy for you!”

 

Certain someone who at Seoul or more likely at certain park with her unusual style of spring clothing plus sunglass, sneezing uncontrollably since the moment she sit at gazebo. “Gosh, it’s already spring and I’m sneezing like I got some serious illness?! Don’t tell me I got allergy from flower or something like that?”

“Kwon Yuri!!!!” this sudden screams right in front of her face makes that sneezing victim jump from her seat out of startled while she was about to sneezing again.

--

Even if you easily turn away, easily get farther apart

I know I won’t easily forget you

If you see me, still the same, still like this

You will call me a fool

One luxury apartment, Tiffany Hwang sit and looking at photo album and her finger tracing at one photograph. Picture where she and Jessica still best friends, till now she still think Jessica as her sister even more than best friends. The photograph showing Jessica and her standing side-by-side and arms draped around each other, smiling brightly at camera.

“Jessie…I miss you so much…”

Taeyeon who sit beside her lover couldn’t even do anything and also her mind clouded with Yuri. It’s already two and half months since Yuri appear, well Sone member manage to found Yuri sitting on the park and eating supposedly to say breakfast. Hyoyeon just went and knock Yuri out, Sooyoung eat her breakfast, they drag Yuri by her leg to their dorm…I mean their cars.

Yuri wakes up with her crankiness, because Hyoyeon just knock her out using her insole, Sooyoung ate her breakfast and nothing left for her, there’s bump on her head. But Taeyeon didn’t even have a chance to see her dongsaeng because she at Europe with Yoona.

But what makes her shock is Yuri attitude after that, she changes into someone better. She do formal apologize to public and even to her teammate, making Hyoyeon and Sooyoung panic…they think Hyoyeon hit Yuri to hard and cause brain damage.

Yuri become more mild though her sharp tongue still there not to mention her flamboyant and narcissistic side, Taeyeon still remember about rumor regarding she at 7eleven alone and she scream in shock about her clothes and asking why the uploader didn’t do some Photoshop about her clothes, complain about how she look like cancer patient or terminal ill patient. Her anti become lesser each day but still there.

She also make three songs for her group album, one upbeat song which is Bad Boy and one some kind of ballad mix jazz, which is She is and Romeo & Juliet. Those songs make all hater give their respect to Yuri, since the lyrics really touching.

Yuri-ah…did I do something wrong that make you hate me?

Taeyeon, she really love her sister so much and it’s hurt her how Yuri avoiding her and ignoring her like that, because Yuri even treat Yoona better now. Like give Yoona warm drink and all, but zero to her.

Her daydreaming cut off because someone just ringing the bell like being chased by ghost. Taeyeon went over to open the door and only to found Jessica standing in front of her with impatience face. Taeyeon face becomes paler, because she like seeing ghost in front of her but Jessica doesn’t even care. Enter the dorm like a boss and she even startled Tiffany who immediately hugs Jessica back while crying in rejoice.

While Jessica walking around the dorm, open every door in there with Tiffany hugging her and crying in joy for Jessica. Jessica then is facing Taeyeon, who open looking at Jessica. “Where is she?”

Clearing , “I want to answer your question, but can you do something about introduction first, making some intro or anything as prologue and also do something to someone behind you?”

Jessica looking at her back, only to see Tiffany with runny nose and even wipe it with Jessica coat. “Oh, since when she hugging my back?”

Give Tiffany hit on head because smearing her runny nose on her coat, “Before anything else, let me clarified something! Listen carefully! I didn’t love you anymore Taeyeon and I don’t even consider my past feeling is love but mere crush or Stockholm syndrome because of your kindness so do whatever you want with Tiffany and don’t mind me! I realize that I’m madly unhealthy in love with someone else nd right now I’m searching for that person! Also, my type not someone who pale like vampire but tanned like wolf! The end!”

“This not first intro that we want though…what’s is this girl muttering about? Vampire and wolf? Did the accident ruins her brains and turn her into a babo?”

Jessica just sigh, “Go get me something to drink and some snack first then!” Taeyeon running to kitchen and appear with soda and chips, “Okay, I got accident, coma, and wake up. Took two months or more for recovering completely! And I have other important business here and of course, I already renew my contract with SM and still in talk about being Girl’s Generation again or something like that!”

Tiffany clasping her hand loudly, “She warps it nicely, but who care!! Welcome back, Jessie!! We should celebrate this day!!! Come on, let’s hit nearest restaurant and have a party! The Girl’s Generation is back and ready to rock the world!!”

 “Where is she?”

“Who? What’s her name actually? You act like pregnant woman behind left by her husband by affairs! Now, the pregnant wife searching the runaway husband!”

Jessica glaring at Taeyeon, “Kwon Yuri! I’m searching for her!”

Taeyeon taken back and Tiffany also the same, quickly they composed themselves and smile robotic, “I don’t know what happen between you two but she not here, this is Tiffany and yours dorm, why would Yuri here? She also not even at Korea now, they in the middle of their world tour now and right now at Indonesia!”

Before Jessica could goes her way to airport, Tiffany already hugging Jessica back, “Jessie, tell me what happen between you and Yuri!”

 

Several weeks at Indonesia resort, Sone takes a break after their Jakarta concert. Sunny and Nicole watching some news about South Korean entertainment. Since they got news GG, one of their company jewel release digital single, also they some kind of fans for GG, yep! They pretty much following GG as fans, while Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon busy with their table tennis game with wager of dinner money.

GG still have lot of fans despise hiatus for a long times but there’s still loyal fans and their digital single receive all-kill in every music site.

Taeyeon who also MC on that talk show, Win2 talk show. “Okay, first question from our loyal watcher! Lee Soonkyu! It’s been a while since you guys appears, I really miss you guys! I heard after this digital single you guys will prepare for full album! Did you guys planning to make some collaboration?”

“I thought, I write Sunny as my name sender!” Sunny fuming like wounded bull.

Tiffany laughing, while Jessica like usual…blank face. “Ah, yes! We’re planning to do some collaboration! I’m in process to tricking Kim Taeyeon for collaboration but she so clever!! Jessica-ssi?” Tiffany nudge Jessica arms playfully, “We sorry, I guess our Ice Princess still processing the question!”

“Yah!” Jessica whined at Tiffany, “I’m still deciding but I do have someone on my mind! I hope this someone will reconsider my proposal! I’ve been her fans since her debut day or more? Yep, I’m her biggest fans!” the sight of Jessica adorable smile making her fans awww-ing.

“Oh, who is this person? Let’s make Jessica-ssi send video massage to this lucky person then!!” Shinyoung said, honestly Taeyeon herself didn’t know who is this person since Jessica keeps telling nothing to Taeyeon and Tiffany, but she got a feeling that she might know something about this someone.

“Kwon Yuri-ssi” some of her fans cheering for her, some of her fans stunned but Jessica couldn’t careless and she smile widely to camera and do some cute hand wave that make Tiffany almost barf, “Annyeong, Kwon Yuri-ssi! I’ve been your fans since debut days, I’ve all you CD and your photobook, also any other merchandise!! I really like your raps, please…ahhinnng!! I’m shy!!” Jessica said while hiding behind Tiffany back, Tiffany almost fall forward because of the impact.

Sunny and Nicole let their mouth hanging because of this, not enough with shock. Another question will make their mouth drop low from their current state.

“Wow, Yuri-ssi! You have very beautiful fans here!! You better comeback soon, or she will be taken! Ahahahaha!” Taeyeon cheering despises her shocking moment, she knows Jessica searching Yuri like crazy but Jessica didn’t tell the reasons. She just saying, she need to see Yuri and that’s all. While at Jakarta Yuri sneezing, “Next question from Jung Yongjoo-ssi!! Unnie, what your ideal type? Oh, interesting question!!”

Sunny shove Nicole ribs, “You ask this kind of lame question? Did you use your Korean name?” Nicole just shaking her head, “That shorty changes our name then!”

“Rather than telling with word, I will just point the person! Someone like this thing!” Tiffany pointed at Taeyeon who doing her cute aegyo, some fans squealing because of this. While Jessica pretend to have nausea because of Taeyeon aegyo.

“How about you, Jessica-ssi?”

Suddenly milky white cheek of Jessica become pink and she drilling hole on Tiffany back using her finger, “Well…you know, good at cooking and especially making fruit milks for me, since I love it! She is handsome girl with perfect body…you know, exotic skin color…not pale one like Taeyeon-ssi! Well, someone likes Kwon Yuri-ssi! Kwon Yuri is my ideal…”

“I never know that someone like Jessica-ssi can be look like a fool in love! But that’s really cute scene!! But the Yuri that she said…is the same Yuri that we know?” Nicole commenting while Sunny just nods her head absentmindedly.

Thunderous sneeze startled Sunny and Nicole who still confuse with Jessica answers, that monstrous sneeze it’s come from Yuri. “Sunny-ah!! Nicole-ah!!! Come here and help me, I accidently send my racquet to Sooyoung face and ball to Hyoyeon throat!!! Pali-waaa!!!!”    

Sunny and Nicole look at each other before nods their head, “It’s look like Jessica-ssi talking about the same person with the one that we imagine!”    

--

I want and want you – and one more thing

I hurt and hurt but still, just once

Even if it wears out and wears out

Even if the tears don’t dry

If only we can go back to the beginning

“Remember Sunny-ah, choose nice drama for me! Since you love drama, I trust it on your hands! I’m not doing any historical drama, but if you think that’s historical drama good enough…then choose character that will die in first minute of episode one and never appears again! Also, I don’t do WGM variety because too much scripted and I might divorce in a second I seen my couple! Pick cool CF for me too! Did she think we are her personal managers?” Sunny mumbling while reading through Yuri drama offers, mountain of them.

Since Yuri changes, there’s so many offer for Yuri but since Yuri really lazy for selecting she just leave it for Sunny and Nicole decide it. Nicole who doing the same with her almost got heart attack when their door open with so much force. “Yah…Jessica-ssi? What are you doing here with almost everyone?” 

Jessica marching toward Sone training room when she heard Sone finished their world tour and return Korea for little break time before they do solo activity, like Sooyoung and Sunny will be Radio DJ. Hyoyeon and Nicole will fill MC position for Music Camp. Yuri…jobless, that’s why she forces Sunny and Nicole selecting jobs for her.

“Where’s Yuri?” that what Jessica firstly ask, while Sunny and Nicole looking each other in confuse.

“She…she, Sooyoung-unnie, and Hyorangi as guest on Running Man special Indonesia since five days ago, something happen in Bali special…they will come home…midnight…”

Jessica just briefly nods and sits in front of Sunny and Nicole, looking at them with her sharp piercing glare from their head to toes, back and forth about three times before asking, “What your relationship with Yuri?”

“I admit she pretty and all but! Why I feel like I’m being interrogate with sergeant? Did we do something that make sergeant come and do—!” piercing glare from Jessica, Sunny and Nicole standing while saluting like a real soldiers, “Yes, ma’am! We’re just family! We already know each other since playgroup day! Nothing romantic happen between us!! We already have our own partner! Ma’am!!”

“Hm, good! At ease, what are you doing?” even though she said, at ease…her tone didn’t really at ease, Sunny and Nicole sit like a robot while the other quietly took empty space left for them, which is behind Jessica on the floor.

“Yuri orders us to selecting some job for her, since she will be jobless till our next album!”

“Give it to me!” before Sunny and Nicole could object, Jessica already glaring at them and in a flash, in Jessica hands there’s Yuri script offers, “This is my jobs now, you two as my assistants and the other, get’s working too! N.O.W!!”

“Yes, Ma’am!!!”

“Wow, she act like she is Yuri wife…” muttering Sunny for herself, since she busy with making tea for Jessica and Nicole must serve some cookies for Jessica too. Seohyun, the poor maknae of the group she must…give massage to Jessica.

“I am her wife! Understand?!” Sunny and Nicole just salutes again and resume their works.     

“AHHH!! Now I remember when I ever seen Jessica-ssi faces!!” Sunny said, “Yuri phone, she use Jessica-ssi as wallpaper and do some crazy self-phone-talking before goes concert and before sleeping! She even kisses her phone like…ergh!!”

Jessica who absolutely hear that, just smile by herself because of that.

 

Midnight, Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon already at their dorm door ringing the bell with tired face. Suddenly Sunny comes out and softly close the door. “Yuri-ah, there’s someone searching for you and that’s someone already waiting at your room! I don’t know what happen between you and Jessica-ssi but…”

“WHAT?!!!” Yuri eye already as big as frog can be.

“Jessica Jung in your room, waiting for you along with some extra, like Tiffany and Taeyeon, Yoona and Seohyun! Yah! Where are you going Kwon Yuri?!”

Yuri already running from there in hurry, when Sunny shouting at her, she returns and give all her bag to Sunny and continue to running again. “Suddenly I feel I want to swimming…yeah, swimming! I’ll go at my personal gym!!! See you, when I…yeah, see you!!!” even when her face crash at elevator door, Yuri didn’t even let out yelp or anything also she frantically press the elevator button.

When Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon enter their dorm, Jessica already waiting there but with her sad face. “Did she…avoiding me?” immediately Sunny throwing all Yuri bag to Hyoyeon and hugging Jessica, this pass few hours they already create wife clubs and become a very close BFF.

“Don’t cry, Sica-yah! She must have something urgent!! Let’s meet her tomorrow morning! How about you sleep at her room? You can freely touch her belonging or ruins it! Do whatever you want with her things and you can wear her clothes too!!”

“Right, Sica-unnie! If Yuri-unnie mad, Hyorangi and Sooyoung-unnie will take care of it! Don’t cry, let’s watch our concert! We have clear shots of Yuri-unnie solo act!”

  

And one more thing – remember this

Even if it’s only you, you should live properly

 

Searching Yuri not as easy as you could do…they even waiting Yuri at their usual breakfast deli but no show from Yuri. Even at training room, there’s no Yuri. She didn’t even call any of her teammate and even Jessica trying to call her, unable. She never return home, Jessica already sleeping at Yuri room for three day.

Dinner together, still no Yuri of course. “Sica-ah, this might make me sound rude but please don’t get to close with Yuri! I mean, it’s okay for you to like her as idol and fans or want to be her friends but more than that, I can’t really allow you! You are family to us now, so I don’t want to see you getting hurt because of Yuri again!”

Nicole just sighs and she couldn’t help but to agree with Sunny. “It’s true that Yuri-unnie change so much now, we really glad and all but I…um, I know that you just wake up from long coma and all, so I took that you not really know about all her scandal but…”

Jessica just stop Nicole ramble with putting bread on Nicole that gladly devour the bread. “Is she still do it? Her scandal, wild party and clubbing, smoking and drinking, also countless flings?”

“No, she’s not and never! But someday, her past will…”

“Will caught on her and makes her repeat it again? No, I don’t think…no, I’m sure Yuri will never do it again and I believe Yuri. She’s a great person that will hold her words and her promise, she will never broke it…I believe her…that’s why I’m willingly to suffer again for her to believing in her, just for her”

Sunny and Nicole just agape with Jessica serene face when she said that, there’s no hesitate no hasty no indecisive, like she so sure about her words and she will never change or flatter her dedication over Yuri. Tiffany just smile and hug Jessica, “That’s my girl! Go get her! Finally, I could see this kind of expression from you!”

“Expression?”

Taeyeon nods her head and smile, “Yep, someone in love so deep! I’ve never seen this before from you!”

“Well, if you already make up your mind about Yuri, then you have our support! Sunny Lee is at your service!”

Jessica just laughing with them, then she remembers something. “That song, the song that she creates…She is and Romeo & Juliet, that’s really nice song but I hate her other creation…Bad Boy!”

Tiffany nudges Jessica arms, “She made it…inspired from you, right? Don’t be too shy Jessie! The day when they release the album, many people want to know who is this lucky girl that can changes Kwon Yuri?!”

“Yep, she even put it at our album cover! Baby, your seobang is here…that’s what she writes! Oh, her face blushing bright red!!” Nicole said while laughing with her seal clapping motion.       

--

There are times when I despise the moment we first faced each other

I’m like this sometimes even though I can’t breathe if I don’t allow myself to long for you

If, if you ever, at least once, in your life

If you sometimes have days where your heart aches because of me

If, at least once, in your life

It’s been fifth day, they camp at Sone luxury dorm. Honestly they didn’t even mind and even Tiffany want to move their dorm to the same building with Sone. Taeyeon and Yoona already done the moving jobs as soon as Jessica agree. But what bothering Jessica is, where did Yuri go and why she avoiding her like that?

Sleeping with mind that always thinking of Yuri and wake up with her heart that longing to see Yuri but she must face reality that…the possibility Yuri grow bored at her and also…

Soft knock at the door wake her up, smile brightly because she thought Yuri finally come home and want to see her. She wants to greet Yuri with her smile but to her dismay it’s just Seohyun smile apologetically at her. Before Jessica could return to her sacred sleeping time and hoping to dreams about Yuri, “Unnie! Please don’t sleep! Here, I bring you something that will make you happy!”

Seohyun give Jessica one baby pink colored envelope and get out from that room before Jessica could questioning her. Slowly Jessica open the envelope, there’s letter from someone that she missing like crazy.

 

----

To be Continue...

Remember, if you find any error do tell me and I will fix it!

I make this in hurry because I'm a out for food now!

Also, I want to appologize for the lame chapter...I guess I need more warming up, not that I'm good in term of making story and all...also, I somehow manage to forget the plot and what to write because of working, so please cut me some slack and I promise to do better from now on...